Daydreams ft. Mika. TAKEN OVER BRAIN.

Amye the Mika Fan <3

Hi everyone :pinkbow: , couldn't be more excited and smiley this evening due to the amazing response on my last post which was my first, I'm HOT/trending woah, how did that happen?! Thanks :wub:  !!!

"Two O'clock in the morning, something's on my mind"

You don't say Mika. Me too... And once again, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, because it's yooooou!!!

Consider this Part 2 if you wish.

Average day in my life now. This morning for example, (don't want this to be too long, you'd be here foreeever lol :fisch: );

I wake up and go to toilet. 

Me: Hehe  :teehee: , *sings* "Woke up this morning, just like everyone does, walked to the bathroom, just like everyone does." 

DAYDREAMS ABOUT MIKA GOING TO/BEING ON TOILET. 

Me: Oh my word, that's weird, you should stop. 

(Apologies if my honesty is too much, I don't wanna be that guy, who looks you in the face and lies  :wink2: !!!)

I make myself breakfast and lunch for school.

Me: Oh, I wonder what Mika is eating for breakfast right now  :ap_rosetinted:???

DAYDREAMS ABOUT HAVING BREAKFAST WITH MIKA AND MELACHI IN ITALY, ON A VERANDA.

He is wearing white fitted jeans, a blue printed shirt and a straw fedora, complete with black sunglasses and shoes, with espresso in hand, legs crossed, blinding me with his pearly smile. Naturally I'm sitting adjacent to him in a pretty summer dress, hair rippiling in the summer breeze, with an Ice Tea in hand, his smile having a ricochet effect on me. I return the same smile and he says something sweet and funny about me, and I laugh... *aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* 

ME: (back to reality) Oh!!! I nearly amputated my finger off with the knife I was holding  :uhno:

Imagine what the rest of my day was like hahahahaha  :teehee:, I will give more examples if you want me to, believe me I have a lot more, 'tis a bitter-sweet affliction that I hold  :wub: !!!

PLEASE REPLY AND RATE

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OWN DAYDREAMS OR EVEN IF YOU CAN RELATE, LET ME KNOW  :clap: !!!

Amye out  :thumb_yello: 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone :pinkbow: , couldn't be more excited and smiley this evening due to the amazing response on my last post which was my first, I'm HOT/trending woah, how did that happen?! Thanks :wub:  !!!

You don't say Mika. Me too... And once again, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, because it's yooooou!!!

Average day in my life now. This morning for example, (don't want this to be too long, you'd be here foreeever lol :fisch: );

Me: Hehe  :teehee: , *sings* "Woke up this morning, just like everyone does, walked to the bathroom, just like everyone does." 

(Apologies if my honesty is too much, I don't wanna be that guy, who looks you in the face and lies  :wink2: !!!)

Me: Oh, I wonder what Mika is eating for breakfast right now  :ap_rosetinted:???

He is wearing white fitted jeans, a blue printed shirt and a straw fedora, complete with black sunglasses and shoes, with espresso in hand, legs crossed, blinding me with his pearly smile. Naturally I'm sitting adjacent to him in a pretty summer dress, hair rippiling in the summer breeze, with an Ice Tea in hand, his smile having a ricochet effect on me. I return the same smile and he says something sweet and funny about me, and I laugh... *aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* 

ME: (back to reality) Oh!!! I nearly amputated my finger off with the knife I was holding  :uhno:

Imagine what the rest of my day was like hahahahaha  :teehee:, I will give more examples if you want me to, believe me I have a lot more, 'tis a bitter-sweet affliction that I hold  :wub: !!!

PLEASE REPLY AND RATE

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OWN DAYDREAMS OR EVEN IF YOU CAN RELATE, LET ME KNOW  :clap: !!!

Amye out  :thumb_yello: 

:shocked:

You have a wild imagination.  Mind you, my daydreams get a little out of control sometimes.  Sometimes in college I find myself wondering about Mika and wondering if I will ever meet him when I'm meant to be doing an assessment.  When I listen to other singers, I often compare them to Mika (and I am yet to find someone who is better than him ;) ).  Also, I'm writing a fanfiction about Mika at the moment.  The main character is someone I made up but she's based on me, so I can basically write about living my daydreams.

:shocked:

You have a wild imagination.  Mind you, my daydreams get a little out of control sometimes.  Sometimes in college I find myself wondering about Mika and wondering if I will ever meet him when I'm meant to be doing an assessment.  When I listen to other singers, I often compare them to Mika (and I am yet to find someone who is better than him ;) ).  Also, I'm writing a fanfiction about Mika at the moment.  The main character is someone I made up but she's based on me, so I can basically write about living my daydreams.

OMG someone actually replied, thank you, this topic hasn't been popular !!! I'm going to take that as a compliment haha !!! Wow, would loved to have witnessed that one in your head, how entertaining :)!!! Haha, me too, still haven't found one ;)!!! Oh my gosh, i love that idea, please let me be the first to read it as soon as you have finished it, sounds amazeballs XD (not that anyone says that anymore haha)!!! That's a good idea putting your journalist writing skills to good use, very clever !!!

Hi everyone :pinkbow: , couldn't be more excited and smiley this evening due to the amazing response on my last post which was my first, I'm HOT/trending woah, how did that happen?! Thanks :wub: !!!

Average day in my life now. This morning for example, (don't want this to be too long, you'd be here foreeever lol :fisch: );

Me: Hehe :teehee: , *sings* "Woke up this morning, just like everyone does, walked to the bathroom, just like everyone does."

(Apologies if my honesty is too much, I don't wanna be that guy, who looks you in the face and lies :wink2: !!!)

Me: Oh, I wonder what Mika is eating for breakfast right now :ap_rosetinted:???

ME: (back to reality) Oh!!! I nearly amputated my finger off with the knife I was holding :uhno:

Imagine what the rest of my day was like hahahahaha :teehee:, I will give more examples if you want me to, believe me I have a lot more, 'tis a bitter-sweet affliction that I hold :wub: !!!

PLEASE REPLY AND RATE

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OWN DAYDREAMS OR EVEN IF YOU CAN RELATE, LET ME KNOW :clap: !!!

Amye out :thumb_yello:

Daydreaming is a part of my everyday too :) Im in music school, so I often can't help myself thinking what if Mika eould show up there one day. And my imagination continues throughout all the classes, thinking how it would be if he would teach me the piano... and then at home it's homework time - i should be doing it, but I think about the concerts or something...

I always had a good imagination and like you, I imagine all the details and go completely off- in my own world :)

I sm also writing a fanfiction, and I have a whole bunch of 'one chapter' stories or moments based on Mika :D

Edited by dreams

Daydreaming is a part of my everyday too :) Im in music school, so I often can't help myself thinking what if Mika eould show up there one day. And my imagination continues throughout all the classes, thinking how it would be if he would teach me the piano... and then at home it's homework time - i should be doing it, but I think about the concerts or something...

I always had a good imagination and like you, I imagine all the details and go completely off- in my own world :)

I sm also writing a fanfiction, and I have a whole bunch of 'one chapter' stories or moments based on Mika :D

Your in music school, oh my word that is frikkin unbelievable, like that's so cool!!! I did music for GCSE and got an A but in my performance i got 100% because I'm a singer actually, there's something you didn't know about me!!! Do you sing or do you play an instrument :)??? Wow, imagining him teaching you the piano *thinks about it* that's special, you should write about that down too, i bet lots of people have thought about that one!!! Yeah, I always think about it durin school, like him burstin in while I'm doing a test and getting me out of it, or just bursting in and asking if he can speak to me privately, or the best one i had yesterday was that I was in our local shop and he was gettin a few emergency things and I used my acting skills not to make a scene so he didnt have to deal with that and then he asked me out to lunch and we went and omw, it was the best thing ever ;):D *melts*!!! Loving all the fanfiction your doin, would enjoy readin your stuff. :)!!!

Your in music school, oh my word that is frikkin unbelievable, like that's so cool!!! I did music for GCSE and got an A but in my performance i got 100% because I'm a singer actually, there's something you didn't know about me!!! Do you sing or do you play an instrument :)??? Wow, imagining him teaching you the piano *thinks about it* that's special, you should write about that down too, i bet lots of people have thought about that one!!! Yeah, I always think about it durin school, like him burstin in while I'm doing a test and getting me out of it, or just bursting in and asking if he can speak to me privately, or the best one i had yesterday was that I was in our local shop and he was gettin a few emergency things and I used my acting skills not to make a scene so he didnt have to deal with that and then he asked me out to lunch and we went and omw, it was the best thing ever ;):D *melts*!!! Loving all the fanfiction your doin, would enjoy readin your stuff. :)!!!

I totally get you!

I play the flute for 10 years and a bit of piano - 4 years now. But my piano teacher is so annoying. And she can really make you feel useless. So I ofthen fond myself thinking what if Mika was there? That would be a totally different thing. I'd probably practise much more too ahahha :D

It's so cool you sing! I have the right pitch, but I don't find my voice good. So I only sing in the shower. Aahaha :D I much rather play :D

Today I flew away in my own land during history class and my professor asked me if I am in love or something. And I was like... if only wiuld be that easy. The thing is, he remonds me of Mika a lot. He doesn't really look like him, but his facial expressions are exactly the same.(though Mika os way cuter) Even my other friend noticed that. So I often caught myself thinking about Mika in history :)

I totally get you!

I play the flute for 10 years and a bit of piano - 4 years now. But my piano teacher is so annoying. And she can really make you feel useless. So I ofthen fond myself thinking what if Mika was there? That would be a totally different thing. I'd probably practise much more too ahahha :D

It's so cool you sing! I have the right pitch, but I don't find my voice good. So I only sing in the shower. Aahaha :D I much rather play :D

Today I flew away in my own land during history class and my professor asked me if I am in love or something. And I was like... if only wiuld be that easy. The thing is, he remonds me of Mika a lot. He doesn't really look like him, but his facial expressions are exactly the same.(though Mika os way cuter) Even my other friend noticed that. So I often caught myself thinking about Mika in history :)

Aw wow, thats's a long time, impressive :)!!! I've always wanted to be able to play the piano and I had flute lessons in primary school, but I stopped kuz I wasn't very good and I wanted to pursue singing :D!!! Aw, I'm sorry, I hate that they do that to you, I've had that before with my singing teacher too, it totally sucks!!! Ahahahaha, good point, he'd encourage me to play piano even, (i have extremely basic skills) even though I'm crap haha ;):P!!! See that's the funny thing, I can sing anytime you want, but I can't sing in the shower, I'm convinced it does somethin to me, it makes me sound rubbish, when usually I'm rather good, weird huh :)?! Tell me about it, I had a daydreamin History today too, (how mental is that hehe ;)!!!) and it was tragic... we were drunk (which firstly is weird kuz i don't drink) and I confessed that I was hopelessly in love with him, and I had been coping/trying to hide it from him the whole time I'd known him kuz obviously, he's in love with his partner, sand there was nothin I could do about that, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't fall out of love!!! So then we made our way to my bed and ended up just sitting on it, chatting away, and he leaned in to kiss me... and even though every fibre and sinue of my being wanted to snog his gorgeous face off and reveive the love that i had been yearning for for ages, I swerved and kissed his forehead instead, because I didn't want him waking up in the morning sober and regretting what we'd done and I didn't want to be the person who helped ruin his happiness that he had waited for for so long and oh my word my wee heart broke basically, intensely bittersweet !!! That's funny how he looks like Mika, makes sense that that would cause you to daydream... I was just plain bored hahahahahaha ;) ;)!!!

Aw wow, thats's a long time, impressive :)!!! I've always wanted to be able to play the piano and I had flute lessons in primary school, but I stopped kuz I wasn't very good and I wanted to pursue singing :D!!! Aw, I'm sorry, I hate that they do that to you, I've had that before with my singing teacher too, it totally sucks!!! Ahahahaha, good point, he'd encourage me to play piano even, (i have extremely basic skills) even though I'm crap haha ;):P!!! See that's the funny thing, I can sing anytime you want, but I can't sing in the shower, I'm convinced it does somethin to me, it makes me sound rubbish, when usually I'm rather good, weird huh :)?! Tell me about it, I had a daydreamin History today too, (how mental is that hehe ;)!!!) and it was tragic... we were drunk (which firstly is weird kuz i don't drink) and I confessed that I was hopelessly in love with him, and I had been coping/trying to hide it from him the whole time I'd known him kuz obviously, he's in love with his partner, and there was nothin I could do about that, but no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't fall out of love ❤!!! So then we made our way to my bed and ended up just sitting on it, chatting away, glasses of wine in hand, and he leaned in to kiss me... and even though every fibre and sinue of my being wanted to snog his gorgeous face off and reveive the love that i had been yearning for for ages, I swerved and kissed his forehead instead, because I didn't want him waking up in the morning sober and regretting what we'd done and I didn't want to be the person who helped ruin his happiness that he had waited for for so long and oh my word my wee heart broke basically, intensely bittersweet!!! That's funny how he looks like Mika, makes sense that that would cause you to daydream... I was just plain bored hahahahahaha ;) ;)!!!