The Struggle.

Amye the Mika Fan <3

Trying to find myself a new profile pic right now. 

*Googles 'Mika Penniman'

"HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOOOOOOOOOOSE :shocked: ?!?!"

"He's so. damn. BEAUTIFUL :bow: !"...

"In every single way!" she says through tears and a drooling mouth :mikalove: ...

*Reassures herself* "I would definitely turn him if I met him :yes: "... 

*sniggers* Yeah right, good luck with that one :P !!! ...

*Sobs some more* I just wanna have your perfect, tall, curly haired babies, is that really too much to  ask :no: ?! ...

"GAH, he's just so HOT :fangurl: !"...

*Yells at screen* I LOVE YOU MIKAAAAA :wub2: !!! ...

Well that escalated quickly :floor:

• Like 1

Trying to find myself a new profile pic right now. 

*Googles 'Mika Penniman'

"HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOOOOOOOOOOSE :shocked: ?!?!"

"He's so. damn. BEAUTIFUL :bow: !"...

"In every single way!" she says through tears and a drooling mouth :mikalove: ...

*Reassures herself* "I would definitely turn him if I met him :yes: "... 

*sniggers* Yeah right, good luck with that one :P !!! ...

*Sobs some more* I just wanna have your perfect, tall, curly haired babies, is that really too much to  ask :no: ?! ...

"GAH, he's just so HOT :fangurl: !"...

*Yells at screen* I LOVE YOU MIKAAAAA :wub2: !!! ...

Well that escalated quickly :floor:

:mfr_lol:

I know right, I had trouble choosing my profile pic too.

Ahahahaha, I know right?! That is a good idea, thanks!!! Don't know if I want to go through that again though lol, was so stressful haha, but in a bittersweet kinda way :thumb_yello::naughty: !!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe you could edit your own pic? So it's more personally? But still you have to choose one then... :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe you could edit your own pic? So it's more personally? But still you have to choose one then... :naughty:

Exactly !!! I do have a few favourite photos, so I will just save them all and have peace of mind that I can and will use them all, i could even edit it to make a collage... that might work, wooohoo, go brain, you're so clever !!!

Exactly !!! I do have a few favourite photos, so I will just save them all and have peace of mind that I can and will use them all, i could even edit it to make a collage... that might work, wooohoo, go brain, you're so clever !!!

Haha yeah :D:thumb_yello:

my profile pic was pretty easy to choose, as his expression often reflects mine :teehee:

...but my wallpaper is a whole other matter! I change it to a different gorgeous Mika pic every couple days because the struggle is real 

my profile pic was pretty easy to choose, as his expression often reflects mine :teehee:

...but my wallpaper is a whole other matter! I change it to a different gorgeous Mika pic every couple days because the struggle is real 

Aw that's cute hehe :teehee:  Hahaha, I relate that's the only way to do it when you're faced with such a beautiful face :thumb_yello: !!!