NEW ALBUM ALERT #greatesthits2015

Amye the Mika Fan <3

It is really hard to choose. Because some of them must be added such as Rain, Relax or Grace Kelly, and they took already 3 songs. It is the hardest thing but I am gonna try :D

Rain

Relax

Origin Of Love

Elle Me Dit

Grace Kelly

Boum Boum Boum

Century Man

J'ai Pas Envie

We Are Golden

Stuck In The Middle

Good Wife

Billy Brown

Good Guys

Popular Song

Ok there should be bonus tracks :D

Oh Girl You're The Devil

Blame It On The Girl

Karen

It is really hard to choose. Because some of them must be added such as Rain, Relax or Grace Kelly, and they took already 3 songs. It is the hardest thing but I am gonna try :D

Rain

Relax

Origin Of Love

Elle Me Dit

Grace Kelly

Boum Boum Boum

Century Man

J'ai Pas Envie

We Are Golden

Stuck In The Middle

Good Wife

Billy Brown

Good Guys

Popular Song

Ok there should be bonus tracks :D

Oh Girl You're The Devil

Blame It On The Girl

Karen

I know it's hard, but who doesn't like a challenge, eh  :thumb_yello: !!! 

Bonus tracks accepted, glad you said that actually as I need a bit of leeway to haha  :wink2: !!!

I find your selection so fascinating, I think it says a lot about the person what they pick!!! Thanks for replying, I would would buy it that's for certain anyways  :yes:  :wub: !!! 

Guess you wanna know mine? Okay so... *deep breath*

1. Grace Kelly

2. Relax 

3. Rain 

4. Origin of Love

5. Blame it on the Girls

6. Happy Ending

7. Boum Boum Boum

8. Popular song

9. Talk About You

10. No Place in Heaven

11. Last Party 

12.  Staring at the Sun

13. Underwater

14.  Love Today

BONUS TRACKS

15. Elle Me Dit

16. Good Guys

17.  Blue Eyes 

..... TAH-DAH (pun intended  :das: )!!! What do you think???

I know it's hard, but who doesn't like a challenge, eh :thumb_yello: !!!

Bonus tracks accepted, glad you said that actually as I need a bit of leeway to haha :wink2: !!!

I find your selection so fascinating, I think it says a lot about the person what they pick!!! Thanks for replying, I would would buy it that's for certain anyways :yes::wub: !!!

1. Grace Kelly

2. Relax

3. Rain

4. Origin of Love

5. Blame it on the Girls

6. Happy Ending

7. Boum Boum Boum

8. Popular song

9. Talk About You

10. No Place in Heaven

11. Last Party

12. Staring at the Sun

13. Underwater

14. Love Today

BONUS TRACKS

15. Elle Me Dit

16. Good Guys

17. Blue Eyes

..... TAH-DAH (pun intended :das: )!!! What do you think???

If it is Mika, I would buy no matter what :D but I like your choices and actually I am thinking of its possibility to be released, then yours would be prefered :D because it really includes all well known Mika songs. Mine was a little bit focusing on my specific choices :D

ONLY 14?? :shocked:

Ok, well I'll have a go.  Here's mine:

1.  Love Today

2.  Relax

3.  Happy Ending

4.  Big Girl

5.  Grace Kelly

6.  We Are Golden

7.  We Are Young

8.  Origin Of Love

9.  Staring At The Sun

10.  Celebrate

11.  Talk About You

12.  Live Your Life

13.  Popular Song

14.  Last Party

BONUS TRACKS

15.  Lola

16.  Promiseland

17.  Feels Like Love

PS:  That was so hard to choose because there are so many other beautiful songs I'd love to include.

If it is Mika, I would buy no matter what :D but I like your choices and actually I am thinking of its possibility to be released, then yours would be prefered :D because it really includes all well known Mika songs. Mine was a little bit focusing on my specific choices :D

Amen haha, same here, good point !!! Oh thanks a bunch, thats nice of you !!! No, i like your specifics, theres a few I haven't heard to be honest (don't kill me *eek* !!!

ONLY 14?? :shocked:

Ok, well I'll have a go.  Here's mine:

1.  Love Today

2.  Relax

3.  Happy Ending

4.  Big Girl

5.  Grace Kelly

6.  We Are Golden

7.  We Are Young

8.  Origin Of Love

9.  Staring At The Sun

10.  Celebrate

11.  Talk About You

12.  Live Your Life

13.  Popular Song

14.  Last Party

BONUS TRACKS

15.  Lola

16.  Promiseland

17.  Feels Like Love

PS:  That was so hard to choose because there are so many other beautiful songs I'd love to include.

I know, if it was truly all my faves, there would be like 30-35 songs for definite !!! Aw i would sooooooooooo buy your album, it's pretty much perfect !!! Love live your life and we are young. Glad u picked we are young actually, i feel its kind of neglected tbh, but such an anthem, at first when i heard it, i wasn't fussed, but now I get so into it and it makes me feel so empowered and happy, love it, good job !!!

Oh my with 14 songs it's so hard to decide! :shocked: But I'll try, so here's mine:

1. Love Today

2. Stardust

3. Rain

4. I See You

5. No Place In Heaven

6. Relax, Take It Easy

7. Grace Kelly

8. We Are Golden

9. Underwater

10. Staring At The Sun

11. Good Wife

12. Touches You

13. Step With Me

14. Popular Song

Bonus Tracks :naughty:

15. Promiseland

16. Toy Boy

17. Overrated

I know it's hard, but who doesn't like a challenge, eh :thumb_yello: !!!

Bonus tracks accepted, glad you said that actually as I need a bit of leeway to haha :wink2: !!!

I find your selection so fascinating, I think it says a lot about the person what they pick!!! Thanks for replying, I would would buy it that's for certain anyways :yes::wub: !!!

1. Grace Kelly

2. Relax

3. Rain

4. Origin of Love

5. Blame it on the Girls

6. Happy Ending

7. Boum Boum Boum

8. Popular song

9. Talk About You

10. No Place in Heaven

11. Last Party

12. Staring at the Sun

13. Underwater

14. Love Today

BONUS TRACKS

15. Elle Me Dit

16. Good Guys

17. Blue Eyes

..... TAH-DAH (pun intended :das: )!!! What do you think???

love this selection ???????? but if this album was actually made i would buy it no matter what the tracks were. love all of them :)

I know, if it was truly all my faves, there would be like 30-35 songs for definite !!! Aw i would sooooooooooo buy your album, it's pretty much perfect !!! Love live your life and we are young. Glad u picked we are young actually, i feel its kind of neglected tbh, but such an anthem, at first when i heard it, i wasn't fussed, but now I get so into it and it makes me feel so empowered and happy, love it, good job !!!

i agree with you about we are young. its a great song with an amazing message behind it. it really does make you feel happy and empowered. its one of my favourite ones from Mika

Mika. New album. Greatest hits 2007-2015. 14 tracks. What would you choose??? GO!!!

(PS if this gets enough responses, who knows what could happen ????!)

love this idea. now i have to think of songs i would love on this album. going to be hard as i have a lot of favourites. but it must be done hehe :)

I'll have a go with this! :naughty:  (It's so hard though!)

1. Origin of Love

2. Relax, Take it Easy

3. Popular Song

4. Last Party

5. Staring at the Sun

6. No Place in Heaven

7. Love Today

8. Grace Kelly

9. Blame it on the Girls

10. Good Wife

11. Heroes

12. Boum Boum Boum

13. We Are Golden

14. Lollipop

Bonus tracks:

14. Underwater

15. Toy Boy

16. Over my Shoulder

17. Happy Ending

I would buy it :mf_rosetinted:

Oh my with 14 songs it's so hard to decide! :shocked: But I'll try, so here's mine:

1. Love Today

2. Stardust

3. Rain

4. I See You

5. No Place In Heaven

6. Relax, Take It Easy

7. Grace Kelly

8. We Are Golden

9. Underwater

10. Staring At The Sun

11. Good Wife

12. Touches You

13. Step With Me

14. Popular Song

Bonus Tracks :naughty:

15. Promiseland

16. Toy Boy

17. Overrated

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, nice choice there, would definitely add that one to the shopping cart !!! I'm feeling Stardust, love that song, I was stuck between that and all she wants for my last bonus track, but I couldn't decide, so I just chose Blue Eyes lol #thelogic !!!

love this selection but if this album was actually made i would buy it no matter what the tracks were. love all of them :)

Thank you, it's sad how long I spent on perfecting the selection haha, literally a full evening/night was sooo hard but I love it !!! A labour of love as they say ❤❤❤!!! Same here, I'm pretty sure that's the consensus of the everyone who has participated in the thread !!!

Thank you, it's sad how long I spent on perfecting the selection haha, literally a full evening/night was sooo hard but I love it !!! A labour of love as they say ❤❤❤!!! Same here, I'm pretty sure that's the consensus of the everyone who has participated in the thread !!!

haha yes it is hard to do, im going to do mine tonight :) xx

i agree with you about we are young. its a great song with an amazing message behind it. it really does make you feel happy and empowered. its one of my favourite ones from Mika

Well that's cool, your the 1st person on here who I have ever seen mention this song, never mind say they like it, go u, have you watched the film that it was on, its surprisingly really good, i watched it just so I could hear the aong haha ☺☺☺!!!

Well that's cool, your the 1st person on here who I have ever seen mention this song, never mind say they like it, go u, have you watched the film that it was on, its surprisingly really good, i watched it just so I could hear the aong haha ☺☺☺!!!

no i havent watched it. i keep forgetting to watch it. also how good is the music vidoe for we are young. Mika is amazing and looks amazing in the video

Thank you! :hug: I love all the selections on here, we should encourage Mika to do a Greatest Hits album.  I was thinking it would be a good idea, as it is almost ten years when Grace Kelly was released.  It would be a nice way to celebrate ten years of Mika!

I love We Are Young, but I wasn't very keen on the movie Kick-Ass, which it was from.  Still a great song, though.