Hello to UK fans

YazzieK

hi i am from the UK As you could guess from the title of this topic. i have spoken to some people from outside uk and one person on twitter who is from UK. I would love to get to know more people from the UK. i know a lot are not active at the monent but im sure will be closer to the time Mika is on Radio 2 for his show.

i love getting to know everyone.

if you are on twitter please follow me

@yazziek_

would love to get to know more of you on there aswell, as i am always online talking to people. even if you are not from uk would be great to talk to you aswell ????????

Hello and welcome to mfc :) have fun!

hi and thank you, ive been part of the mfc since the start of this month, its a great place to be, just want to also get to know more UK fans, i know there are not a lot of them active as there isnt really anything going on in the uk at the moment other than the radio 2 show on new years day which is exciting. 

:) 

hi and thank you, ive been part of the mfc since the start of this month, its a great place to be, just want to also get to know more UK fans, i know there are not a lot of them active as there isnt really anything going on in the uk at the moment other than the radio 2 show on new years day which is exciting.

:)

I see! I'd love to get to know some more people on here too, so feel free to PM me if you ever wanna chat ;)

hi i am from the UK As you could guess from the title of this topic. i have spoken to some people from outside uk and one person on twitter who is from UK. I would love to get to know more people from the UK. i know a lot are not active at the monent but im sure will be closer to the time Mika is on Radio 2 for his show.

@yazziek_

would love to get to know more of you on there aswell, as i am always online talking to people. even if you are not from uk would be great to talk to you aswell

Hi Yazziek! Welcome to MFC! Have a lot of fun!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

@yazziek_

would love to get to know more of you on there aswell, as i am always online talking to people. even if you are not from uk would be great to talk to you aswell

Where did you hear about Mika on Radio 2? I know nothing about it up to now. 

I've been a member since 2007. I've been active all this time, and have been very disheartened recently, with nothing happening in the UK. I'm sure Mika could win a following again in the UK, if he would be more active here. 

I hope this radio show is truly going to happen. It would be a start!! 

I've been a member since 2007. I've been active all this time, and have been very disheartened recently, with nothing happening in the UK. I'm sure Mika could win a following again in the UK, if he would be more active here. 

It´s on his FB, he will do a Radio Show on 1st January at 2 pm for two hours. He will present his favourite songwriters, will have a look behind the stories of his favourite Songs and will also do some covers. So this BBC 2 Show is confirmed

its posted on his facebook page :) 

Hello :bye:

Good to see another UK fan. :thumb_yello:

Over the years our numbers have dwindled but those of us whom remain are very avid fans. Whenever Mika does do anything in the UK... Which unfortunately isn't very often these days, we are there if we possibly can be.

It is indeed very good news about the NYD show :thumb_yello:

@yazziek_

Hi, hello there, I'm Amye!!! 

I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER PERSON FROM THE UK, WOOHOOO!!! 

I'm from Northern Ireland, I've been on MFC a week today, I'm very active, and would love to chat!!!

• Like 1

I'm from Northern Ireland, I've been on MFC a week today, I'm very active, and would love to chat!!!

Hi Amye :bye:

I am just over the water from you then... In Western Scotland . I saw Mika in Belfast in 2010.

Hi Amye :bye:

I am just over the water from you then... In Western Scotland . I saw Mika in Belfast in 2010.

Aw thats so cool, 2nd Scottish MFC friend, yaaaaaaaass ????!!! WTF MIKA WAS IN BELFAST, RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE, AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT, WHY LORD, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

In fairness, I've only been a fan since September there so it wasn't my fault I missed him. That's seriously awesome though, what did you think of good old Belfast ???????

Ps I've been starting/looking after threads for UK members too, so I'm so glad you posted this!!!

• Like 1

Aw thats so cool, 2nd Scottish MFC friend, yaaaaaaaass !!! WTF MIKA WAS IN BELFAST, RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE, AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT, WHY LORD, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

In fairness, I've only been a fan since September there so it wasn't my fault I missed him. That's seriously awesome though, what did you think of good old Belfast ???

Ps I've been starting/looking after threads for UK members too, so I'm so glad you posted this!!!

No.... Five years ago is a long time! It was great, it was the first date of the UK and Ireland tour... He did Dublin the next night.... Or the night after. It was my first ( and only so far ) trip to Belfast but I enjoyed it . The flight only took about. 20 mins !

Possibly the largest concentration of uk based fans now is in the Oldlings thread. Although most of us are 'older' and we are not all by any means from the Uk, anyone of any age is welcome into the thread.

• Like 1

Hello :bye:

Good to see another UK fan. :thumb_yello:

Over the years our numbers have dwindled but those of us whom remain are very avid fans. Whenever Mika does do anything in the UK... Which unfortunately isn't very often these days, we are there if we possibly can be.

It is indeed very good news about the NYD show :thumb_yello:

yes its good to see something in the uk after a long time other than his last show here. :) hope to meet some of you aswell :)

hi :) its good to see another uk fan :). im from london Edited by YazzieK

Aw thats so cool, 2nd Scottish MFC friend, yaaaaaaaass !!! WTF MIKA WAS IN BELFAST, RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE, AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT, WHY LORD, WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

In fairness, I've only been a fan since September there so it wasn't my fault I missed him. That's seriously awesome though, what did you think of good old Belfast ???

good to see other uk fans here. excited for the radio 2 show

No.... Five years ago is a long time! It was great, it was the first date of the UK and Ireland tour... He did Dublin the next night.... Or the night after. It was my first ( and only so far ) trip to Belfast but I enjoyed it . The flight only took about. 20 mins !

Class !!! Glad you enjoyed yourself !!!

• Like 1