Songs covered by Mika and their original versions

Gavkhar

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

OMG, the song and the crowd make me feel goosebumps. Great performance of George Michael. Queen's music is amazing.:wub2:

I think it was one of George Michael's best performances

I Want You Back 

May 13th, 2007 at Leeds

June 8, 2007 at Avalon Hollywood

June 9th, 2007 at the Fillmore in San Francisco.

June 16, 2007 at Center Stage. Atlanta, GA

June 30th 2007 at L'Olympia Paris

September 17, 2007 at Glastonbury

and more...

ORIGINAL by The Jackson 5 ( December 14th, 1969 )

Michael Jackson(1997)

On 2016/1/8 at 0:19 AM, Gavkhar said:

Mika et Caroline Savoie, Kendji Girac, Spleen - Just Can't Get Enough

Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough

Just Can't Get Enough : Parc des Princes 2008

• Like 1

"Money makes the world go around" from Cabatret

Rai 2

http://www.raiplay.it/programmi/virginiaraffaelefacciamocheioero/ospiti

Virginia Raffaele - Facciamo che io ero Mika e Virginia cantano "Money Money" del 07/06/2017

la star internazionale Mika condivide con Virginia Raffaele un momento di spettacolo molto speciale sulle note di "Money Money"

Liza Minnelli and Joel Grey

Edited by Kumazzz
adding YouTube url
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-8 at 9:36 AM, Kumazzz said:

"Money makes the world go around" from Cabatret

Rai 2

http://www.raiplay.it/programmi/virginiaraffaelefacciamocheioero/ospiti

Virginia Raffaele - Facciamo che io ero Mika e Virginia cantano "Money Money" del 07/06/2017

la star internazionale Mika condivide con Virginia Raffaele un momento di spettacolo molto speciale sulle note di "Money Money"

Liza Minnelli and Joel Grey

This makes me super happy as my performance dance troupe did a dance to this a few years ago :wub2:

• 2 months later...

My favourite MIKAs covers are from the last series The Art of Song. It is Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell and You've Got A Friend by Carole King. Both songs so intimate, simple and the sound of the piano... oh just amazing! I just close my eyes and I'm gone... :wub:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dominika said:

My favourite MIKAs covers are from the last series The Art of Song. It is Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell and You've Got A Friend by Carole King. Both songs so intimate, simple and the sound of the piano... oh just amazing! I just close my eyes and I'm gone... :wub:

Beautiful both sides now. It's also my favourite... I always listen it before I sleep 

3 minutes ago, claudiarita.calitro said:

Beautiful both sides now. It's also my favourite... I always listen it before I sleep 

3 minutes ago, claudiarita.calitro said:

When the broadcast with this song started it was very late at night, I was laying in my bed, I've got earphones on my head to not awake my roomate. Around was totally dark and silence and only Mikas voice in my head. It was the perfect atmosphere to fell in love with this song :)

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Totally agree. I've listened to them hundreds of times. To be honest they are the covers I listen more often lately and I would add "Without Her" by Harry Nilsson. His best covers. Also the cover he did of Elton John's song "I want Love" is to die for. :wub2:

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Totally agree. I've listened to them hundreds of times. To be honest they are the covers I listen more often lately and I would add "Without Her" by Harry Nilsson. His best covers. Also the cover he did of Elton John's song "I want Love" is to die for. :wub2:

You see what just happened! Like I wrote under other post it is impossible to choose only one favourite hahahaha

• 1 month later...
On 10. 9. 2017 at 9:48 PM, Mikasister said:

I also enjoyed his cover of "I Only Wanna Be With You", that's maybe my favorite one. :fisch:

http://dai.ly/x69770o http://dai.ly/x69770o

One Of Us

http://www.raiplay.it/video/2017/11/Mika-canta--aposOne-of-us--uno-di-noiapos

Stasera CasaMika

Mika canta 'One of us / uno di noi' - 14/11/2017

Mika canta 'One Of Us' singolo di Joan Osborne scritto da Eric Bazilian dei The Hooters.

ORIGINAL

covered by PRINCE

• Like 2