Mika's Snapchat Online Scrapbook

Hi all :D!!!

For those of you who cannot access Snapchat, starting from today, Jan 1st 2016 (HAPPY NEW YEAR XD!!!) I shall be documenting all his snaps during the year for you, so you dont miss out and so we can look back at his life this time next year XD!!!

Shoutout to Kreacher for the inspiration ;)!!!

• Like 7

I don't know what Snapchat is for. Is it just like Instagram or what?

Like the boss said last year.  :naughty:

T4VNmNj.jpg

(He's oldling  :teehee:)

Though he has one now. Mika-Mikachu, right? "Mikachu, I choose you!"  :bonk:

Thanks, Amye, for opening the topic!  :hug:

*subscribed*

• Like 1

No no no, MFC chat isnt going anywhere!

Thanks for opening this thread Amye since i dont have snapchat

Ohh now I get it.. Thank you Dee for explanation and Amye for opening this thread!

• Like 1

For those of you who cannot access Snapchat, starting from today, Jan 1st 2016 (HAPPY NEW YEAR XD!!!) I shall be documenting all his snaps during the year for you, so you dont miss out and so we can look back at his life this time next year XD!!!

I didnt want to have snapchat but I was curious about his posts. Thank youuuuu!!! :D

• Like 2

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much!

• Like 1

I also don't have snapchat, but I am curious about his posts, so I'm following! :D

Me neither!

This thread is the best thing that could happen to me regarding this problem! :teehee:

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 2

Wow!!! Thank you soooo much for doing that for me/us, that's very kind!!! I was literally just about to upload them there now XD <3!!!

Hey there :)!!!

If you don't mind telling me, how did you save his video??? I didnt know that you could do that :)!!!

• Like 1

I always use FireFox ADD-ON Download Flash and Video for downloading. Good luck ! :wink2:

Aw, thank you so much :D!!! You see if for some reason I can't get it work or somethin, would you be interested in being in charge of the video snaps, and I'll do the pics so I don't let everyone down :)???

Thank you so much!! :thumb_yello: ...since i don't have the intention to open a Snapchat account at the moment 

I created a snapchat account when mika posted his username, but i have no clue how to use it. :aah: i don't seem to get notifications when mika posts something, and whenever i check snapchat, there's nothing from him. :dunno:

I created a snapchat account when mika posted his username, but i have no clue how to use it. :aah: i don't seem to get notifications when mika posts something, and whenever i check snapchat, there's nothing from him. :dunno:

It's same for me and somehow I can't follow that many different channels. FB and Twitter are enough for me, I can't even bother with Instagram, luckily he mostly posts the links on Twitter as well.