MFCers' id and names(or the way they want to be called)

yang

I've been here since 2007.

Marilyn Mastin UK

Can I also mention how upset I get when some people don't spell my name right. It's not hard to spell it right. It's my username beside all of my posts and, of course, on my profile.

Some people just keep on spelling my name as

Marylin

There is no such name. It's not Mary, and Lin

It's Mari and Lyn

In other words, it's Marilyn

In my life away from MFC, I ask people to called me Mari, because I was always having to answer to Marlene or Marion. despite the fact that Marilyn is one of the world's most famous names. Everyone can guess who I was named after, so if people can spell, and say, Marilyn Monroe, why can't they spell and say, Marilyn Mastin?

Anyway I would love to be added to the list. Thank you.

Hi Marilyn, Can I add you on the list with name as Mari? I think it will be less likely to make spelling mistakes with Mari.  ;)

Edited by yang
  • Like 1

Hi Marilyn, Can I add you on the list with name as Mari? I think it will be less likely to make spelling mistakes with Mari.  ;)

Yes, write that I'd love to be called Mari, please. I have, on some occasions, suggested that people, on this site, call me Mari, but I've still been getting Marylin from some people. I've started to congratulate those who spell my name right. But Mari is much easier for everyone to remember and spell right.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin
  • Like 2

Just noticed that my username was written wrong in the first post, it's We-Are-Golden, not We_Are_Golden. :naughty:

I made that mistake myself as well though haha. :mf_rosetinted:

oops, sorry :teehee: , will correct it immediately.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...