NEW VIDEO for 'HURTS' ! Hurts next single in Italy - soundtrack in Italian film 'Un Bacio' + video shoot in Udine 16 January 2016

mari62

HURTS next single in Italy - soundtrack in the film 'Un Bacio' ('A Kiss') directed by Ivan Cotroneo 

MIKA - Hurts (Remix - Official Video)

We're talking about the new video from page 4:

Sarà ‪#‎Hurts‬ il prossimo singolo di MIKA e farà da colonna sonora a Un bacio - Il film di Ivan Cotroneo.

Troppe buone notizie per un giorno solo?  https://umi.lnk.to/Hurts

12439531_804865539642982_418469307565091

'It's been extraordinary to find out, that the words of my song were perfect for the film 'Un Bacio', so the collaboration with Ivan was born naturally and I'm happy to have met him and discovered his imaginary world and it's great to be able to keep on collaborating making the video for 'Hurts' together'.

The film out on March, 31st. 

"È stato straordinario scoprire come le parole della mia canzone fossero perfette per il film ‪#‎UnBacio‬, quindi la collaborazione con Ivan è nata con naturalezza e sono felice di averlo conosciuto e aver scoperto il suo immaginario ed è bellissimo poter continuare a collaborare realizzando insieme il video di Hurts”.
E così, sarà proprio ‪#‎Hurts‬ il nuovo singolo di Mika e farà da colonna sonora a “Un Bacio”, il nuovo film di Ivan Cotroneo in tutte le sale dal 31 Marzo. Scopri di più qui: https://www.facebook.com/unbacioilfilm

MIKA official @mikasounds

After a long day shooting for Sky in Milan, driving now to Udine for video shoot tomorrow. Looking for somewhere to eat along the way...

• Like 7

Questa mattina la Presidente Serracchiani ha incontrato il cantante Mika sul set del nuovo videoclip a Udine

CY2m5VwWsAAvd3r.jpg

4:58 PM - 16 Jan 2016

Debora Serracchiani (born 10 November 1970, Rome) is an Italian politician. She is a member ofDemocratic Party (PD) political party. She has served as the President of the Italian region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia since 22 April 2013.

• Like 4

Re-post from lyrics and discussion thread.  :wink2:

I posted a clip from Instagram on my Twitter, credit to smileyth. (But I couldn't find her account anymore...)

Video: https://twitter.com/i/videos/688360280439406592

• Like 1

I love this pic !!!

He is so classy...

Just want to take him in my arms and kids him all day long....

Sorry kiss him

:) Grazie mille Marina, and Rully, for keeping us updated,  with new MIKA stuff re. video shoot for "Hurts" :hug:  :wub:  It's so great to see all these people collected in Udine, to support the happening in their town  :) The Italiens really are crazy for our MIKA!  :wub: I'm also very happy,  and pleased,  that the film industry see the potential in MIKAs songs, and that they want to use it in films!  :thumb_yello:  But I'm not surprised, because MIKA always have had such clever songlyrics - so it's only natural, and well deserved, that they are used on more arenas... :fisch: I look forward to see the result... :wink2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

I just hope Hurts will be promoted as a single everywhere, also in France. I am afraid that J'ai pas envie won't get any radio play here.

I hope so to, I hope it will be released in multiple countries. I don't see J'ai pas envie beeing played here either.

Edited by We-Are-Golden

HURTS next single in Italy - soundtrack in the film 'Un Bacio' ('A Kiss') directed by Ivan Cotroneo

I love Hurts in the two versions! Can't wait the video and the movie! :)

Mika Italia

Ieri alle 11:58 ·

Sarà ‪#‎Hurts‬ il prossimo singolo di MIKA e farà da colonna sonora a Un bacio - Il film di Ivan Cotroneo.

Troppe buone notizie per un giorno solo? https://umi.lnk.to/Hurts

12439531_804865539642982_418469307565091

'It's been extraordinary to find out, that the words of my song were perfect for the film 'Un Bacio', so the collaboration with Ivan was born naturally and I'm happy to have met him and discovered his imaginary world and it's great to be able to keep on collaborating making the video for 'Hurts' together'.

The film out on March, 31st.

MIKA

Ieri alle 12:00 ·

"È stato straordinario scoprire come le parole della mia canzone fossero perfette per il film ‪#‎UnBacio‬, quindi la collaborazione con Ivan è nata con naturalezza e sono felice di averlo conosciuto e aver scoperto il suo immaginario ed è bellissimo poter continuare a collaborare realizzando insieme il video di Hurts”.

E così, sarà proprio ‪#‎Hurts‬ il nuovo singolo di Mika e farà da colonna sonora a “Un Bacio”, il nuovo film di Ivan Cotroneo in tutte le sale dal 31 Marzo. Scopri di più qui: https://www.facebook.com/unbacioilfilm

MIKA official @mikasounds

After a long day shooting for Sky in Milan, driving now to Udine for video shoot tomorrow. Looking for somewhere to eat along the way...

I saw this movie yesterday afternoon! It was wonderful from the beginning at the end! Congratulations to all of the cast! #UnBacio #IvanCotroneo #Mika #LucaTommassini :)

post-25071-0-34784800-1459756332_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74

R101 NEWS

http://www.r101.it/news/mika-gira-un-nuovo-video_144.shtml

Mika gira un nuovo video

17/01/2016

Folla di fan di Mika nel centro di Udine, dove sono partite le riprese del videoclip di “Hurts”, nuovo singolo dall' ultimo album “No Place In Heaven” della popstar inglese di originale libanese.

Il brano è anche incluso nella colonna sonora del nuovo film di Ivan Cotroneo, ''Un bacio'', in uscita nelle sale il prossimo 31 marzo.

Mika e' stato per alcune riprese anche negli istituti scolastici superiori Stringher e Marinoni.

Accanto al cantante-giudice di 'X Factor', per questo videclip, ambientato nelle stesse location del film, c'erano il regista Cotroneo e i tre giovani protagonisti della sua pellicola, Rimau Grillo Ritzberger, Valentina Romani e Leonardo Pazzagli.

google translation

Mika turns a new video

17/01/2016

Crowd of fans of Mika in the center of Udine, where they came shooting the video for "Hurts", the new single from 'latest album "No Place In Heaven"
English popstar original Lebanese.

The song is also included on the soundtrack of the new film by Ivan Cotroneo, '' A kiss '', to be released in theaters on March 31.

Mika and 'been for some shots also in schools and higher Stringher and Marinoni.

Next to the singer-judge of 'The X Factor', for this videclip, set in the same location of the film, there were the director Cotroneo and the three young protagonists of his film, Rimau Grillo Ritzberger, Valentina Romans and Leonardo Pazzagli.

Rolling Stone Italia

http://www.rollingstone.it/musica/news-musica/hurts-mika-colonna-sonora-un-bacio-ivan-cotroneo/2016-01-18/

"Hurts” di Mika nella colonna sonora del film "Un Bacio” di Ivan Cotroneo  

Il regista dirige anche il videoclip del singolo, con protagonisti gli attori del film

18 gennaio 2016

Il brano Hurts di Mika, tratto dal suo album No Place In Heaven, sarà incluso nella colonna sonora del nuovo film di Ivan Cotroneo, Un Bacio, in uscita il 31 marzo. Al regista è affidata anche la direzione del videoclip del singolo e i protagonisti saranno gli stessi attori del film, Rimau Grillo Ritzberger, Valentina Romani e Leonardo Pazzagli. La coreografia sarà affidata a Luca Tommassini, che ha lavorato anche al film.

Un Bacio, tratto dall’omonimo romanzo scritto da Cotroneo per Bompiani, è una storia di adolescenti alle prese con il bullismo e l’omofobia, ispirato all’omicidio di Larry King, in una high school californiana.

«È un onore e insieme un piacere poter lavorare con Mika», dice Cotroneo in una dichiarazione. «È un artista e una persona che stimo da anni, per la sua musica e per il suo pensiero, e sono felice, divertito ed emozionato di questa opportunità». Anche il cantante è felice di questa collaborazione artistica. «È stato straordinario scoprire come le parole della mia canzone fossero perfette per il film Un Bacio, quindi la collaborazione con Ivan è nata con naturalezza e sono felice di averlo conosciuto e aver scoperto il suo immaginario ed è bellissimo poter continuare a collaborare realizzando insieme il video di Hurts».

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2