The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE to sing... and you know what else I LOVE, watching and listening to other people sing as well XD!!!

Now I am certain that MFC has talent, and that there are those out there with quite a gift.

So I invite you to upload your covers, both Mika and non Mika, and share them with others of your kind.

Like a private MFC youtube channel, dedicated to it's singers.

Think of the possibilities, anything could happen, you know you want too XD!!!

I'm sure I speak on behalf of MFC when I say that I deeply look forward to seeing your artistry :D!!!

Have fun everyone and enjoy :D;) XD <3!!!

(The whole of MFC can comment on video posts of course, just keep them positive, no haters please ;)!!!)

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 8

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE to sing... and you know what else I LOVE, watching and listening to other people sing as well XD!!!

Now I am certain that MFC has talent, and that there are those out there with quite a gift.

So I invite you to upload your covers, both Mika and non Mika, and share them with others of your kind.

Like a private MFC youtube channel, dedicated to it's singers.

Think of the possibilities, anything could happen, you know you want too XD!!!

I'm sure I speak on behalf of MFC when I say that I deeply look forward to seeing your artistry :D!!!

Have fun everyone and enjoy :D;) XD <3!!!

(The whole of MFC can comment on video posts of course, just keep them positive, no haters please ;)!!!)

It hink there was once yt channel for some videos - funny ones, -challenges, but I can't find the thread now on my phone. Both, singing and that thing should be fun :D

I also love singing! :wub2: I could do that all day long if I didn't have to study... <_<

If someone offered me singing instead of studying law I'd be in immediately! :naughty:

Sadly I don't know how to share what I sing as I never uploaded any video on YouTube...

I also love singing! :wub2: I could do that all day long if I didn't have to study... <_<

If someone offered me singing instead of studying law I'd be in immediately! :naughty:

Sadly I don't know how to share what I sing as I never uploaded any video on YouTube...

Oh wow, that's great, amen, same here :D!!! There are a few different easy ways to do it, just google it.

And if that doesn't work, PM Miss Rully as she uploads videos here that we e-mail her :D!!!

I hope you find a way to share your work, I would really love to see it, I just have to choose a song first, narrowing down his songs is SO hard XD!!!

I already saw your topic but i didn't had the time to answer it ;-)

I think It is really goooood :-D

I think I'm gonna make something for it :-)

Oh wow, that's great, amen, same here :D!!! There are a few different easy ways to do it, just google it.

And if that doesn't work, PM Miss Rully as she uploads videos here that we e-mail her :D!!!

I hope you find a way to share your work, I would really love to see it, I just have to choose a song first, narrowing down his songs is SO hard XD!!!

Okay I'm gonna try to find a way to share my songs. :naughty: I'm singing any songs but concerning Mika songs I'm always singing Relax or Love Today because these are the songs I can sing better than the others. :sweatdrop:

Okay I'm gonna try to find a way to share my songs. :naughty: I'm singing any songs but concerning Mika songs I'm always singing Relax or Love Today because these are the songs I can sing better than the others. :sweatdrop:

Ooo I am so curious now, because they have higher notees :) you must be good ;)

Hi everyone ! 

It seems like I'm the first one who put any video in this topic =)

So... here is a link of my Grace Kelly's cover (I'm not playing piano for a long time so please be lenient ...) in fact piano is a bit disturbing ...  :naughty:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8MnBYRWhLWkJyeE0/view?usp=sharing

And here is a link for another cover I made : Someone like you originally sang by Adèle

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8bWlvYlZQYlliTzQ/view?usp=sharing

tell me if the links doesn't work and enjoy them  :dance_man:

• Like 3

Hi everyone ! 

So... here is a link of my Grace Kelly's cover (I'm not playing piano for a long time so please be lenient ...) in fact piano is a bit disturbing ...  :naughty:

And here is a link for another cover I made : Someone like you originally sang by Adèle

AGH I was SO excited to watch these :D!!!

Girl, you SLAYED the chorus' in both those songs XD!!!

I loved your English accent in GK, it was really good and adorable

And I also loved your emotion in the Adele song as well as the "nothing compares..." bridge!!!

Thank you so much, for letting us see these :D!!!

Well done ;) *claps*!!!

• Like 1

Ah !!! Is so great that u enjoy you make me smile in this difficult day and i never thought it was possible thank you so much ;-)!!!

So, this really isn't perfection or anything, please excuse myaccidental pause in the middle and bum note!!!
I was just so excited and inspired, I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING!!! I chose this song because I just love it and I can't stop singing it!!!
Hope you enjoy it anyways and that I did it justice!!! I'll be more professional next time haha but I tried my best. This is my first time ever recording something never mind posting it and it was the first take hahaha!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIa0tZcTVLME8wUjA/view?usp=sharing

GUYS, I realised y'all couldn't see it, so I edited it to a new link that I set as anyone can view :*

It should work now!!!

I actually can't stop watching this, it's so embarassing. I know it's complete sh*t compared to his version but I just wanted to give you a taster of my voice. I'm better than this, I swear XD!!!

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 9

OH MY GOD !!! you look completely awsome !!!!

You have a very beautiful voice and this is just perfect !!! you're so right every notes were perfect !

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you make me shiver !

Absolutely BEATIFUL ! (without the disaster XD)

• Like 1

So, this really isn't perfection or anything, please excuse myaccidental pause in the middle and bum note!!!

I was just so excited and inspired, I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING!!! I chose this song because I just love it and I can't stop singing it!!!

Hope you enjoy it anyways and that I did it justice!!! I'll be more professional next time haha but I tried my best. This is my first time ever recording something never mind posting it and it was the first take hahaha!!!

GUYS, I realised y'all couldn't see it, so I edited it to a new link that I set as anyone can view :*

It should work now!!!

I actually can't stop watching this, it's so embarassing. I know it's complete sh*t compared to his version but I just wanted to give you a taster of my voice. I'm better than this, I swear XD!!!

AMYE, I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR VOICE :mf_lustslow:

It was so good, i dont know what to say. You're also so sweet. :wub:

I love this song very much and you sang AMAZING! WOAH!

I play the piano but cant sing, please be my singer(idk how but please :D :D :P)

• Like 1

Hi everyone ! 

I like your covers Deborah!! I already knew that you were singing good ;) Now everybody can see it :)

We should gather and contitute a band :D

• Like 1

Amye, Deb...... Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved watching your video's!! :fangurl:

Amye, if you'd decide to join the Voice, I'm sure everyone would turn their seats. You have such a lovely voice! I would turn my chair for you. :mf_rosetinted:

Deb, I already knew you where very good at singing! I absolutely enjoyed watching your video's! :D

• Like 1

Thanks that's nice ;-)

It should be good !!! I completly agree with constituing à band it should be really funny ;-)

• Like 2

It should work now!!!

You have an amazing voice :) It makes me feel fuzzy :D You've done a great cover, PLEASE PLEASE do more

• Like 1

It should work now!!!

I love Billy Joel, and Piano Man is my all time favorite of his songs.

When Mika covered it on The Art of Song, I was like: "OMG this is for real?!!!"

Absolutely loved it, just Mika and the piano.  :wub:

Although I still prefer the original one. I don't know, Billy Joel has his own magic in me. Sorry, Mika.  :teehee:

And now you covered Piano Man, too!

I love your voice! It's so soft in my ears.  :naughty:

Thank you for this, you've done well!  :hug:

Now I can't wait to see your video for our project.  :teehee:

• Like 2