Amye the Mika Fan <3

The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Recommended Posts

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

 

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wwwoooooooaaaaaaaaa !!!!! Just two words for this one XD THANK YOU !!!

You made me smile so much !! I'm gonna make a cover ASAP !!!

Omg this is freaking AMAZING !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

 

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

 

 

:thumb_yello: Thank you!!!  :hug: You're amazing - and this's an unbelievable version of LYWID!! :fisch:  :wub:   Keep up your good work - and don't let university kill you - that would be a total waste of talent, hehe... :teehee: 

 

Love, love

me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2017 at 9:44 PM, thesadchicken said:

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

 

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

 

 

WOOOOOOW you're amazing! I love it! :wub2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2016 at 4:56 PM, mamiam said:

 

:shocked:  :thumb_yello: OMG - you're soooo GOOD!! Thank you both - lovely singing sisters!!  :hug:  :wub:   What a beautiful  "birthday gift" for MIKA - he really should get this recording, to see and hear for himself, what kind of talented fans he's got :wink2:  Pls, keep on singing, recording and sharing... :wub:  Btw, you look really cool Selma, with your "new" hair and makeup - ready for a stage!?  :teehee:  :)

 

Love, love

me   

HEY  I PLAY UKULELE TOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THAT INSTRUMENT SOOOOOOOO MUCH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-01-20 at 11:37 AM, Amye the Mika Fan <3 said:

So, this really isn't perfection or anything, please excuse myaccidental pause in the middle and bum note!!!
I was just so excited and inspired, I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING!!! I chose this song because I just love it and I can't stop singing it!!!
Hope you enjoy it anyways and that I did it justice!!! I'll be more professional next time haha but I tried my best. This is my first time ever recording something never mind posting it and it was the first take hahaha!!!


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIa0tZcTVLME8wUjA/view?usp=sharing

 

GUYS, I realised y'all couldn't see it, so I edited it to a new link that I set as anyone can view :*

It should work now!!!

 

I actually can't stop watching this, it's so embarassing. I know it's complete sh*t compared to his version but I just wanted to give you a taster of my voice. I'm better than this, I swear XD!!!

 

Just saw this thread and listened to you video...wow! you have a lovely gift, I think you should try to get yourself heard by music professionals. All the best to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nia-MikaHolic said:

 I dont know how many of you listens two twenty one pilots but here i am with my cover of Ruby

 

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much!! :hug: I don't know this song Ruby, but you look and sound wonderful :fisch::yes:  There are SO many music talents here on the MFC, you're really blessed - and I feel so proud of you all :wub: I really wish you could gather together some day, and give MIKA a private concert!! :wink2:  :fisch:I'm sure he would love to see what his fans are able to do, when it comes to singing and playing...:wub:  Keep up your good work!!... :)

 

Love, love

me

 

Edited by mamiam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mamiam said:

 

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much!! :hug: I don't know this song Ruby, but you look and sound wonderful :fisch::yes:  There are SO many music talents here on the MFC, you're really blessed - and I feel so proud of you all :wub: I really wish you could gather together some day, and give MIKA a private concert!! :wink2:  :fisch:I'm sure he would love to see what his fans are able to do, when it comes to singing and playing...:wub:  Keep up your good work!!... :)

 

Love, love

me

 

THAAAAAAANKS A LOOT :wub2::wub2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tempting to upload but my voice is sup-par and I don't want to break any of your computers/phones/whatever with my terrible singing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2017 at 0:04 AM, elusiveOwl said:

Tempting to upload but my voice is sup-par and I don't want to break any of your computers/phones/whatever with my terrible singing

 

this is also me hahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nnngggghhhhhhh I've been contemplating uploading something on here for months now haha. A small wave of confidence has finally  washed over me, so here it is. Please excuse my slightly less than mediocre guitar playing and I messed up a few times, but it's fiiiiiiiiine. I want to keep this thread alive and well, so I sang my favorite song at the moment, Going for the Gold by Bright Eyes.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7olWd3C2RCibzhDdWdsTnZsNXM/view?usp=sharing

 

I hope that this link actually works. I have no idea what I'm doing, and will probably regret this later haha.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jughead said:

nnngggghhhhhhh I've been contemplating uploading something on here for months now haha. A small wave of confidence has finally  washed over me, so here it is. Please excuse my slightly less than mediocre guitar playing and I messed up a few times, but it's fiiiiiiiiine. I want to keep this thread alive and well, so I sang my favorite song at the moment, Going for the Gold by Bright Eyes.

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7olWd3C2RCibzhDdWdsTnZsNXM/view?usp=sharing

 

I hope that this link actually works. I have no idea what I'm doing, and will probably regret this later haha.

Duuude, it sounds really good. And while playing guitar. *applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2017‎年‎1‎月‎26‎日 at 5:44 AM, thesadchicken said:

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

 

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

 

 

Woow!! I liked your cover!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright people, It's been a while I haven't been here but I'm back soon I swear. 

First of all, I love Judghead's and Mikaholic's cover ! I mean. WOOOAAA? You are both soooo talented ?

Then, I promise I will be back soon ... In a month or so I'll try to post something. I hope to back able to do sth sooner but it will be complicated. 

Lots of Love to all of you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 0:19 AM, frenchfan84 said:

Alright people, It's been a while I haven't been here but I'm back soon I swear. 

First of all, I love Judghead's and Mikaholic's cover ! I mean. WOOOAAA? You are both soooo talented ?

Then, I promise I will be back soon ... In a month or so I'll try to post something. I hope to back able to do sth sooner but it will be complicated. 

Lots of Love to all of you ?

awwwwww thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now