The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

• 2 months later...

Is everyone left unispired ?

• 1 month later...

Wwwoooooooaaaaaaaaa !!!!! Just two words for this one XD THANK YOU !!!

You made me smile so much !! I'm gonna make a cover ASAP !!!

Omg this is freaking AMAZING !!!

• Like 1

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

:thumb_yello: Thank you!!!  :hug: You're amazing - and this's an unbelievable version of LYWID!! :fisch:  :wub:   Keep up your good work - and don't let university kill you - that would be a total waste of talent, hehe... :teehee: 

Love, love

me 

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2017 at 9:44 PM, thesadchicken said:

I'm BACK!!!! I finally found my inspiration (and the time to record a cover - university is killing me!)

So here it is, my cover of "Love You When I'm Drunk". Hope you guys like it :teehee: 

WOOOOOOW you're amazing! I love it! :wub2:

On 8/19/2016 at 4:56 PM, mamiam said:

:shocked:  :thumb_yello: OMG - you're soooo GOOD!! Thank you both - lovely singing sisters!!  :hug:  :wub:   What a beautiful  "birthday gift" for MIKA - he really should get this recording, to see and hear for himself, what kind of talented fans he's got :wink2:  Pls, keep on singing, recording and sharing... :wub:  Btw, you look really cool Selma, with your "new" hair and makeup - ready for a stage!?  :teehee:  :)

Love, love

me   

HEY  I PLAY UKULELE TOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THAT INSTRUMENT SOOOOOOOO MUCH

On 2016-01-20 at 11:37 AM, Amye the Mika Fan <3 said:

So, this really isn't perfection or anything, please excuse myaccidental pause in the middle and bum note!!!
I was just so excited and inspired, I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING!!! I chose this song because I just love it and I can't stop singing it!!!
Hope you enjoy it anyways and that I did it justice!!! I'll be more professional next time haha but I tried my best. This is my first time ever recording something never mind posting it and it was the first take hahaha!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIa0tZcTVLME8wUjA/view?usp=sharing

GUYS, I realised y'all couldn't see it, so I edited it to a new link that I set as anyone can view :*

It should work now!!!

I actually can't stop watching this, it's so embarassing. I know it's complete sh*t compared to his version but I just wanted to give you a taster of my voice. I'm better than this, I swear XD!!!

Just saw this thread and listened to you video...wow! you have a lovely gift, I think you should try to get yourself heard by music professionals. All the best to you!

8 hours ago, Nia-MikaHolic said:

I dont know how many of you listens two twenty one pilots but here i am with my cover of Ruby

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much!! :hug: I don't know this song Ruby, but you look and sound wonderful :fisch::yes:  There are SO many music talents here on the MFC, you're really blessed - and I feel so proud of you all :wub: I really wish you could gather together some day, and give MIKA a private concert!! :wink2:  :fisch:I'm sure he would love to see what his fans are able to do, when it comes to singing and playing...:wub:  Keep up your good work!!... :)

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam

12 hours ago, mamiam said:

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much!! :hug: I don't know this song Ruby, but you look and sound wonderful :fisch::yes:  There are SO many music talents here on the MFC, you're really blessed - and I feel so proud of you all :wub: I really wish you could gather together some day, and give MIKA a private concert!! :wink2:  :fisch:I'm sure he would love to see what his fans are able to do, when it comes to singing and playing...:wub:  Keep up your good work!!... :)

Love, love

me

THAAAAAAANKS A LOOT :wub2::wub2:

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2017 at 0:04 AM, elusiveOwl said:

Tempting to upload but my voice is sup-par and I don't want to break any of your computers/phones/whatever with my terrible singing

this is also me hahaha

• 2 months later...
On ‎2017‎年‎1‎月‎26‎日 at 5:44 AM, thesadchicken said:

Woow!! I liked your cover!

Alright people, It's been a while I haven't been here but I'm back soon I swear. 

First of all, I love Judghead's and Mikaholic's cover ! I mean. WOOOAAA? You are both soooo talented ?

Then, I promise I will be back soon ... In a month or so I'll try to post something. I hope to back able to do sth sooner but it will be complicated. 

Lots of Love to all of you ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 0:19 AM, frenchfan84 said:

Alright people, It's been a while I haven't been here but I'm back soon I swear. 

First of all, I love Judghead's and Mikaholic's cover ! I mean. WOOOAAA? You are both soooo talented ?

Then, I promise I will be back soon ... In a month or so I'll try to post something. I hope to back able to do sth sooner but it will be complicated. 

Lots of Love to all of you ?

awwwwww thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone. 

It has been a while I haven't been here... 

I apologise. I have been through (and still going through) a fairly deep state of depression so I hope you'll understand why I haven't been there for so long. 

But if I am posting something here it is because I found another way for Mika's music -and music in general- to help me get through things. I got myself a guitar. My own acoustique guitar. Started about a few months ago but went through a long period without it. so I apologise for the mistakes.

There will be some more -non mika- covers soon because of how things are going and how much this is kind of addictive. 

SO! Let's talk about things that matters, I present you One foot boy , one and first take. Mistakes and forgetfulness but still ;-) 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UG2V7JQoPXT7hJCLrfb8V-36nm4yZkI9/view?usp=sharing

Just realising that quality is pretty s**t but doesn't really matter right ? I'm sorry there are very few things that matters for me right now ;-) talk to you guys very soon <3 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

@frenchfan84 I'm so sorry to hear about that Deb... I've struggled with the same issues, so I know the feeling. I wish you a quick and swift recovery, my friend, and I love you very much ♥️♥️

Your cover is so soft and sweet! I love this take on One Foot Boy: it's a bit sadder, a bit more melancholic. Very good job!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !  I just discovered this thread thanks to @Mikasister after a few months already here... 

First congrats to you for all your covers ! 

Here is my first cover of Élan of Nightwish... Close to the original but it's the beginning for me...

And with my boyfriend for the recording and the video I posted it on YouTube...

Hope you'll like it ! 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...