The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Amye, if you'd decide to join the Voice, I'm sure everyone would turn their seats. You have such a lovely voice! I would turn my chair for you. :mf_rosetinted:

Deb, I already knew you where very good at singing! I absolutely enjoyed watching your video's! :D

I'd turn my whole room for this amazing performance!!!

So I just can say:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :clap: You girls rock!!!!!!! I almost fainted! I'm very impressed!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

To:

FrenchFan84

Dilarat

We-Are-Golden

KiwiMikaFreak

missrully

Dreams

Starlight

Oh. My. God. You guys... There aren't enough words to express how deep my gratitude is towards all your comments... Just thank you, you have NO IDEA what this means to me. All of you just wow, sincerely... I wasn't expecting that, I feel like I'm walking on air now XD!!!

Well how about, you give me song requests, it can be anything, by anyone :D!!! I would like that a lot, and I will post more covers.

Lots of love to you all,

Blue Eyes <3

To:

FrenchFan84

Dilarat

We-Are-Golden

KiwiMikaFreak

missrully

Dreams

Starlight

Oh. My. God. You guys... There aren't enough words to express how deep my gratitude is towards all your comments... Just thank you, you have NO IDEA what this means to me. All of you just wow, sincerely... I wasn't expecting that, I feel like I'm walking on air now XD!!!

Well how about, you give me song requests, it can be anything, by anyone :D!!! I would like that a lot, and I will post more covers.

Lots of love to you all,

Blue Eyes <3

You're welcome dear! :hug: I truly hope you will keep continue singing!

Hmmm requests.. That will probably be a Mika song haha! :naughty:  How about Underwater or Last Party? I love those. :wub2:

Is Blue Eyes your new nickname? If so, I love it. :mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome dear! :hug: I truly hope you will keep continue singing!

Hmmm requests.. That will probably be a Mika song haha! :naughty:  How about Underwater or Last Party? I love those. :wub2:

Is Blue Eyes your new nickname? If so, I love it. :mf_rosetinted:

You had to pick the challenging ones, didn't ya XD!!! Well I will definitely consider them :)!!! Depends what everyone else says too!!!

YUP it is. I kind of love it lots XD <3!!! It is my new singing persona, like the way Beyoncé had Sasha Fierce, Blue Eyes is my singing alter ego/name I have decided ;)!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

So, this really isn't perfection or anything, please excuse myaccidental pause in the middle and bum note!!!

I was just so excited and inspired, I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING!!! I chose this song because I just love it and I can't stop singing it!!!

Hope you enjoy it anyways and that I did it justice!!! I'll be more professional next time haha but I tried my best. This is my first time ever recording something never mind posting it and it was the first take hahaha!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIa0tZcTVLME8wUjA/view?usp=sharing

GUYS, I realised y'all couldn't see it, so I edited it to a new link that I set as anyone can view :*

It should work now!!!

I actually can't stop watching this, it's so embarassing. I know it's complete sh*t compared to his version but I just wanted to give you a taster of my voice. I'm better than this, I swear XD!!!

I loved it!  You have an amazing voice, like seriously you should audition for The Voice or something, cos you're way better than I could ever be at singing. :)

Do you have any videos on Youtube?

• Like 1

You're right you sing far much better than i do !!!

You should make more vidéos ;-)

• Like 1

So, this really isn't perfection or anything, please excuse myaccidental pause in the middle and bum note!!!

I was just so excited and inspired, I wanted to show you guys SOMETHING!!! I chose this song because I just love it and I can't stop singing it!!!

Hope you enjoy it anyways and that I did it justice!!! I'll be more professional next time haha but I tried my best. This is my first time ever recording something never mind posting it and it was the first take hahaha!!!

GUYS, I realised y'all couldn't see it, so I edited it to a new link that I set as anyone can view :*

It should work now!!!

I actually can't stop watching this, it's so embarassing. I know it's complete sh*t compared to his version but I just wanted to give you a taster of my voice. I'm better than this, I swear XD!!!

Wow, amye, if you are any better than this I swear you are a true star! Your voice is so clear and beautiful! I'll definitely be cheering for you on the voice  :fangurl:

• Like 1

To:

FrenchFan84

Dilarat

We-Are-Golden

KiwiMikaFreak

missrully

Dreams

Starlight

Lots of love to you all,

Blue Eyes <3

For me, just anyhthing you will upload will be perfect :) Though I agree about Underwater :D
  • Like 1

Agree !!! ;-D

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)!!!

You'll be glad to know Im working on my version of Stardust at the moment :D!!!

Coming soon to a thread near you hehe ;)!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes

*lays down before thread to make sure she's the first in line to see/hear*

• Like 1

To:

FrenchFan84

Dilarat

We-Are-Golden

KiwiMikaFreak

missrully

Dreams

Starlight

Lots of love to you all,

Blue Eyes <3

You're very welcome and you deserved it as you are really good at singing. :D:hug:

You should continue with singing and never stop. Having a talent like this needs to be shown every day. :)

Ps Starlight, without any pressure, I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR YOU SING TOO GIRLY <3!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

:yes: I'm still working on an idea. :sweatdrop: I have some voice records on my pc, but I don't know how to upload that here...

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)!!!

You'll be glad to know Im working on my version of Stardust at the moment :D!!!

Coming soon to a thread near you hehe ;)!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes

I LOVE STARDUST!!! *--* Can't wait to hear your version!!! :D

• Like 1

You're very welcome and you deserved it as you are really good at singing. :D:hug:

You should continue with singing and never stop. Having a talent like this needs to be shown every day. :)

:yes: I'm still working on an idea. :sweatdrop: I have some voice records on my pc, but I don't know how to upload that here...

I LOVE STARDUST!!! *--* Can't wait to hear your version!!! :D

Thank you ever so much, that means a lot :*!!! You inspire me to never give up, and become a fighter, to let nothing stop me and do everything I can to make it :D!!!

Awk glad you're considering it, PM me and I'll tell you how I do it ;)!!!

I had a feeling you would Starlight hehe, thanks, think I might film it today after I do my video for Miak's LYL song XD!!!

It should work now!!!

OMGGGGG WHAT A BETTER WAY TO WAKE UP??

Your voice is so amazing and you looked so hapoy singing it it's just aghhhh ffs you're the best i'm lile in love with you ????????????♥

• Like 1

Thank you ever so much, that means a lot :*!!! You inspire me to never give up, and become a fighter, to let nothing stop me and do everything I can to make it :D!!!

Awk glad you're considering it, PM me and I'll tell you how I do it ;)!!!

I had a feeling you would Starlight hehe, thanks, think I might film it today after I do my video for Miak's LYL song XD!!!

Oh I feel kinda proud now. :D That's the right thought! :thumb_yello:

Okay! :)

Yeah! :biggrin2: I bet it'll be perfect! ;)

OMGGGGG WHAT A BETTER WAY TO WAKE UP??

Your voice is so amazing and you looked so hapoy singing it it's just aghhhh ffs you're the best i'm lile in love with you ♥

OMG AWWWWWW STAHP :fangurl: !!!

Coming from you, that means so much to my wee heart,

I wanted to impress you :teehee:!!!

Ahahaha, love it when you use my favourite phrase :cheer:

Well that ok with me just sayin :wink2: ..... the feeling may be mutual  :mikadas:  ......

• Like 1

Okay so you all made me wanna do something too, really bad, so I did this very quick one take cover ! It's far from perfect cause I really made it quickly and didn't warm up my voice or anything (and my dad was like in the corridor moving all the time that's why I look on my right a lot lol) but I still hope you enjoy this... whatever this is  :teehee:  :teehee:

(Notice the fact I'm wearing the same cardigan than in the Palladium project video  :naughty: And the Mika CD's in the back  :wub:  And your letter on (my messy af) desk Amye, but you can't see  :mf_rosetinted:)

• Like 4

Aaww You're so cute in it ;-)

You are amazing sweetie ;-D

You are so joyfull :-D

Okay so you all made me wanna do something too, really bad, so I did this very quick one take cover ! It's far from perfect cause I really made it quickly and didn't warm up my voice or anything (and my dad was like in the corridor moving all the time that's why I look on my right a lot lol) but I still hope you enjoy this... whatever this is :teehee::teehee:

(Notice the fact I'm wearing the same cardigan than in the Palladium project video :naughty: And the Mika CD's in the back :wub: And your letter on (my messy af) desk Amye, but you can't see :mf_rosetinted:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49mA0GPa7D0&feature=youtu.be

This is one of my favorite songs in NPIH :o: :) and I think it is hard to sing because it has both low and high tones, but you did well Hon,especially the higher tones, I liked it! And you are soo sincere and sweet :wub: Like the cardigan ;)

I enjoyeed :*

Yes, you're right , this threas makes you sing and I even kinda wanted to sing but sorry I did this torture to you in the video project so I cannot do it again :lol:

SO guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys, here it is as promised XD!!!

My cover of Stardust :D!!!

I really hope you like it, let me know what you think ;)!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

For my AMZINGLY TALENTED, FANTASTIC, HILARIUOS Good Wife Hon' who puts the stardust in my eyes :hug:  :wub2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIZUxabkl0d0ZvdDA/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 4

SO guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys, here it is as promised XD!!!

My cover of Stardust :D!!!

I really hope you like it, let me know what you think ;)!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIZUxabkl0d0ZvdDA/view?usp=sharing

You know what I think about your voicee!! And I enjoy watching you every time, your energy is so amazing kuzucum :wub: it is amazing agaain ;)

• Like 1