The Singers Club <3! Share your talent and check out everyone else's too :D!

Okay so you all made me wanna do something too, really bad, so I did this very quick one take cover ! It's far from perfect cause I really made it quickly and didn't warm up my voice or anything (and my dad was like in the corridor moving all the time that's why I look on my right a lot lol) but I still hope you enjoy this... whatever this is  :teehee:  :teehee:

(Notice the fact I'm wearing the same cardigan than in the Palladium project video  :naughty: And the Mika CD's in the back  :wub:  And your letter on (my messy af) desk Amye, but you can't see  :mf_rosetinted:)

HA! We uploaded in the same night, fancy that XD!!!

Ugh, every time you sang 'Good Liiiiiiiife' It made my heart burst with so much joy an happiness, you were crazy amazing Hon, your personality shone through so well and I just freaking love you and your voice :wink2: !!!

Je suis fana de cette cardigan :D!!! Aghhhh, my stuff was there, love it Hon, thanks a lot for letting a small part of my presence be a part of that sweetie hahahahaha :das:  :thumb_yello: !!!

Lots of Love,

Blue Eyes <3

Edited by Amye the Mika Fan <3
  • Like 2

:) OMG girls - Amye, Deborah and Amy - I've been listening to your recordings shared here, and I must say I'm really impressed!  :thumb_yello:  You're all very expressful,  and into the songs you deliver :wub:  Amye - you have a lovely and soft voice, and singing Piano Man without any kind of instrumental support really isn't easy! :shocked: If you  want to go to auditon for The Voice, I'm tempted to use the famous adv. by NIKE: "Just do it"!! :thumb_yello: Amy - thank you SO much for your version of "Good Wife" - it's lovely- and impressing, without any music!!  :shocked:  

As much as I love the amazing MIKA drawings, made by MFCers - I now also love your singing - you're very talented and sweet! :wub: I would love to see you all as a choir for MIKA  :fisch: 

Anyway, keep up your good work guys - you're fantatic!!  :hug:  :wub:  

Love, love

me   

• Like 2

Amye your cover is just AMAZING ;-)

Hope you'll make others ;-D

• Like 1

SO guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys, here it is as promised XD!!!

My cover of Stardust :D!!!

I really hope you like it, let me know what you think ;)!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

For my AMZINGLY TALENTED, FANTASTIC, HILARIUOS Good Wife Hon' who puts the stardust in my eyes :hug:  :wub2:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByriwyoX4NkIZUxabkl0d0ZvdDA/view?usp=sharing

OMG Amye! I love this so much! I love Stardust! :D:wub2:

• Like 1

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

For my AMZINGLY TALENTED, FANTASTIC, HILARIUOS Good Wife Hon' who puts the stardust in my eyes :hug:  :wub2:

As usual, you're amazing ! And omg your dedication i'm melting !  :wub:

• Like 1

Okay so you all made me wanna do something too, really bad, so I did this very quick one take cover ! It's far from perfect cause I really made it quickly and didn't warm up my voice or anything (and my dad was like in the corridor moving all the time that's why I look on my right a lot lol) but I still hope you enjoy this... whatever this is  :teehee:  :teehee:

(Notice the fact I'm wearing the same cardigan than in the Palladium project video  :naughty: And the Mika CD's in the back  :wub:  And your letter on (my messy af) desk Amye, but you can't see  :mf_rosetinted:)

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

GIRLS YOU MADE MY HEART MELT! You are now my inspiration ans I love you both! I wish one day you both get to sing with Mika, cause you deserve it! Otherwise I'll bother him untill he notices!  :wub:  :fisch:  :hug:

• Like 2

GIRLS YOU MADE MY HEART MELT! You are now my inspiration ans I love you both! I wish one day you both get to sing with Mika, cause you deserve it! Otherwise I'll bother him untill he notices!  :wub:  :fisch:  :hug:

Awww thank you so much that's like the best compliment / suggestion ever  :wub:  :wub:  I can only dream to have a duo with master Mika  :mf_rosetinted:

• Like 1

AWWWWW URSKAAAAAAAA <3!!! That is the single most loveliest thing anyone has EVER said to me, I love you so much ;)!!! Well that has been my dream since I first loved him, please do hehe ;)!!! I was just like I HAVE to sing with this man one day #lifegoal!!!  You're the sweetest :hug:  :wub2:  :flowers2:

My cover of Stardust :D!!!

Lots of love,

Blue Eyes <3

For my AMZINGLY TALENTED, FANTASTIC, HILARIUOS Good Wife Hon' who puts the stardust in my eyes :hug::wub2:

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Note that I'm your fan!!! :clap: I was just freaking out this amazing version of my favourite song! :wub2:

:dance_man::serenade::mika2:

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 1

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Note that I'm your fan!!! :clap: I was just freaking out this amazing version of my favourite song! :wub2:

:dance_man::serenade::mika2:

Hahaha, ok thank you so much missus <3 <3 <3!!!

You can be the first member of my imaginary online fanclub hahaha ;):P #AFC XD!!!

Awk, I'm sooo glad you liked it, especially since it's your favourite song :D!!!

I think that somebody should try to sing underwater. It is so beautiful...

Maybe you can try ... Blame it on the girl ! It should be so funny !!!

On the last album maybe you could sing porcelain.

I think that somebody should try to sing underwater. It is so beautiful...

Maybe you can try ... Blame it on the girl ! It should be so funny !!!

On the last album maybe you could sing porcelain.

To be honest, I can't sing Underwater. It is SO HARD, and I am yet to master it. But the day I do, I will film it for you guys, how about that :) <3??? Blame it on the Girls is one of my favourite Mika songs, but you'll have to wait a while kuz I just can't do it without a bowler hat and my wardrobe lacks one (I'm going shopping Saturday, I'll try my best to get one then XD!!!)

PS Is it just me who does the dance moves of the first verse from the music video every single time it comes on XD <3??? #guiltypleasure

• Like 3

To be honest, I can't sing Underwater. It is SO HARD, and I am yet to master it. But the day I do, I will film it for you guys, how about that :) <3??? Blame it on the Girls is one of my favourite Mika songs, but you'll have to wait a while kuz I just can't do it without a bowler hat and my wardrobe lacks one (I'm going shopping Saturday, I'll try my best to get one then XD!!!)

PS Is it just me who does the dance moves of the first verse from the music video every single time it comes on XD <3??? #guiltypleasure

It is a hard song to sing, you're right! But the day will come that you can sing it, I'm sure of that!

Omg, you need a hat, you just need!!

Nope, I got the same hahaha. Everytime I hear it when I'm sitting down, I'm moving my legs like Mika in the video (or I'm trying to). :aah:

• Like 1

What about porcelain ??? Do u want me to try to do it ;-)