Mika @ Rock in Rio, Bela Vista Park, Lisbon, Portugal - 20 May 2016

mari62

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have my ticket :wub:  There are only one kind of tickets? Lisbon is a bit difficult destination from my point of view but I've seen only one gig in Portugal so it was tempting.

Yes, Nina.  ;)  You only have 2 types of tickets: regular and VIP ones. The VIP gives you access to the VIP tent, that has food and drinks, and I think it gives you also access to an exclusive parking lot. Not worth it, if you ask me, since I know you like to see the gig close to the stage and the VIP space is a bit far.  :naughty:

See you there!  :wink2: Let me know if you need any tips on how to get there, etc. 

Yes, Nina.  ;)  You only have 2 types of tickets: regular and VIP ones. The VIP gives you access to the VIP tent, that has food and drinks, and I think it gives you also access to an exclusive parking lot. Not worth it, if you ask me, since I know you like to see the gig close to the stage and the VIP space is a bit far.  :naughty:

See you there!  :wink2: Let me know if you need any tips on how to get there, etc. 

Thanks!  :thumb_yello:  I saw VIP tickets somewhere but those are expensive and as you said, usually far away so I ignored them. I still need to plan so I might have some practical questions later. 

I know we're still a couple weeks away but...

To all going: the security is a bit tight, so I advise you NOT to bring any food or drinks to the festival, they will probably make you throw them away.   :dunno:  

It will be my 4th or 5th time going there and I've seen that happening many times. 

• Like 1

Thanks!  :thumb_yello:  I saw VIP tickets somewhere but those are expensive and as you said, usually far away so I ignored them. I still need to plan so I might have some practical questions later. 

Sure!  :thumb_yello:

How fun, I will be here too! My first ever festival! I get to see MIKA and QUEEN, my two faves. Just unbelievable. :yay:

This is AWESOME news  :excite:  :boing:

Live Streaming !!

LiveXLive presents Rock In Rio Lisbon 2016
May 19th, 20th and May 27-29

Full length live concerts and all access behind the scenes, interviews and more at one of the biggest music festivals in the world. Featuring Bruce Springsteen, Fergie, Hollywood Vampires, Korn, Maroon 5, Avicii, Ariana Grande and much more!

Tune in at http://www.LiveXLive.com for this exclusive worldwide live streaming event.

• Like 4