New song? From 25:33 in Documentary @ "Envoyé Spécial

yang

I'm really really curious, is it a new song of mika? It really sounds like him!

The lines that I hear :

How do we end up like this?

Seconds away from a kiss..

Dont know if it's wrong or is right...

• Like 2

Yes, but only the first line and the melody is different. I hope he is releasing something new soon.  :) I know I am too impatient, we just got the reissue with Beautiful Disaster and Feels like love, but it would be great if he had something new for this year's concerts.

Sounds very familiar to the lyrics of 'Hurts' from No place in Heaven

Yes, and later on there are some other lyrics different from "Hurts" too, although I can't quite tell the exactly words....

Yes, but only the first line and the melody is different. I hope he is releasing something new soon.  :) I know I am too impatient, we just got the reissue with Beautiful Disaster and Feels like love, but it would be great if he had something new for this year's concerts.

I agree, only the first line is the same, all the rest is different, and the melody is different too. This is so exciting :yay:

• Like 2

Oh, I watched the video and I see what you mean, Hope it is a new song, maybe its that 'something special' he said he was working on, on twitter ?

Welcome to the MFC. It's wonderful to see another UK member. I hope he's doing something in the UK soon, apart from just the Palladium gig.

Welcome to the MFC. It's wonderful to see another UK member. I hope he's doing something in the UK soon, apart from just the Palladium gig.

Yes, I hope he is doing something other than just the Palladium gig as well. (Even though I am going) I have to travel quite far to get there.