mari62

Well, that goes both ways, doesn't it? I mean, who knows what great opportunities he's missed out on because he was tied up with X Factor and The Voice for so long?

Everything happens for a reason, I guess. But a person just can't know what might have happened if s/he chose path B instead of path A. :dunno:

Absolutely,everything happens for a reason  :thumb_yello:  Now you reminded me of the movie Sliding Doors with Gwyneth Paltrow,different paths,the same final  :)

Anyway,for me symphonic Mika it's the best Mika,nothing could top that,so I'm glad he took this opportunity.If he'll find more big sponsors in the future for this kind of shows, would be great. He was born for that  :wub:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

GOSH....it sure looks like there will symphonic events in Japan and Korea :thumb_yello:

:shocked: YES, omg - MIKA's even begging for it to happen - "pleeease"  :wub:  And also symphonic events in Barcelona and Florence!!  :shocked: GOSH - Alba,did you hear that!?!   :teehee: Now he really has great plans, I must say!  :yes: 

And the DVC from Como will soon be out - OMG, this really made my day!! THANK YOU Eriko!!! :hug:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

:shocked: YES, omg - MIKA's even begging for it to happen - "pleeease"  

That's because he needs sponsors and support for that,as he said many times,it's not only up to him that these concerts could happen  ;)

Great news,indeed,thanks Eriko!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

That's because he needs sponsors and support for that,as he said many times,it's not only up to him that these concerts could happen  ;)

Great news,indeed,thanks Eriko!  :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Yes, I know, that's exactly the point - and like me, and many others, have been talking about for years now: MIKA needs sponsors - to be able to create, and deliver,  the really  BIG things!  ;)  Unfortunately, he's not the American bank - and as always,  it's all a matter of  offer and demand  ;)   But I assume, and hope,  there are some wealthy sponsors in Asia, who now have experienced his quality, and popularity, during this last tour - and who are willing to make the right deals with him... :wub:  :fisch:

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

:shocked: YES, omg - MIKA's even begging for it to happen - "pleeease"    A :wub:nd also symphonic events in Barcelona and Florence!!  :shocked: GOSH -at!? Alba,did you hear th!   :teehee: Now he really has great plans, I must say!  :yes:

And the DVC from Como will soon be out - OMG, this really made my day!! THANK YOU Eriko!!! :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me 

I'm here. Yesss, Just back from work and I saw your post and then watched the interview. Yesss. I'm hoping that symphonic in Barcelona since he gave me a clue at Pedralbes festival where he told me that he would be back to Barcelona with something special that it will worth it. I just hope he finally can make it.  :wub:   

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 4

New interview on China Dragonfly radio : http://m.qingting.fm/vchannels/68694/programs/4074495

Another great interview from Asia! I really love these. Not just because they are in English but also because they are all so long and the interviewers let him talk without too many interruptions. So rare! I love it when he is witty like this, lol! And love it how he describes his Chinese fans and totally agree with him. 

• Like 3