The Voice subtitles

AmyWings

GUYS. I finally uploaded the first show! Here is the link: https://vk.com/video350477144_171841938

I'll also put them in the very first post I made so they're easier to find. Enjoy ! :)

Thank you so much for doing this. I just watched the episode again and it was great to understand it all now. It must have been an enormous work but I'm very glad you did it. I adore all you subtitling folks. You're wonderful.
  • Like 3

i havent gotten to watch this yet cuz VK wants a password :(

But the other night i had a dream i was in a big auditorium where a bunch of ppl were watching Mika on the Voice France, on huge tv screens, but he was speaking English or something. And i blame it on this thread Hon, so thanks for the Mika dream :D

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

Thank you so much for doing this. I just watched the episode again and it was great to understand it all now. It must have been an enormous work but I'm very glad you did it. I adore all you subtitling folks. You're wonderful.

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm 20 minutes in the second show, it's taking a bit long because I had exams this week but I'm gonna try to upload it as fast as possible.

But the other night i had a dream i was in a big auditorium where a bunch of ppl were watching Mika on the Voice France, on huge tv screens, but he was speaking English or something. And i blame it on this thread Hon, so thanks for the Mika dream :D

Oh really? That's odd... I don't know how to fix that though cause I don't have that problem :/

OMG I'm glad I could bring you a Mika dream, that's always that :D

• Like 1

Dee, can you log in to VK via  Facebook ?

Thank you very much !

• 4 months later...

are you continuing this? There are a lot of episodes in this season alone so it is a massive task. If I have a transcription I might be able to translate into English as I am a native English speaker and I studied French at school for years but I cant ensure 100% accuracy.

• 4 weeks later...

are you continuing this? There are a lot of episodes in this season alone so it is a massive task. If I have a transcription I might be able to translate into English as I am a native English speaker and I studied French at school for years but I cant ensure 100% accuracy.

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't been on the MFC at all for weeks and weeks. I had done half the second show already but the software I was using to do the work stopped working. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work. As soon as I manage to make something out of it again, I'll let you all know! I'm sorry, this is indeed long awaited but I'm gonna try my best  :)

• Like 2

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't been on the MFC at all for weeks and weeks. I had done half the second show already but the software I was using to do the work stopped working. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work. As soon as I manage to make something out of it again, I'll let you all know! I'm sorry, this is indeed long awaited but I'm gonna try my best  :)

That's ok. Anyway, thank you, I can't wait for next part.

GUYS. I finally uploaded the first show! Here is the link: https://vk.com/video350477144_171841938

I'll also put them in the very first post I made so they're easier to find. Enjoy ! :)

AmyWings! I just found this topic thread! :shocked:  Thank you so much!!! :tears:  I always wanted to know what he exactly says by judging and coaching the candidates, not only the funny parts, because I do sing too! I learned French but didn't study hard enough... so it really helps. 

I just started watching the first bit but it's really great. So please take your time working on the next one, but please don't quit! :wink2:

• Like 1

AmyWings! I just found this topic thread! :shocked:  Thank you so much!!! :tears:  I always wanted to know what he exactly says by judging and coaching the candidates, not only the funny parts, because I do sing too! I learned French but didn't study hard enough... so it really helps. 

I just started watching the first bit but it's really great. So please take your time working on the next one, but please don't quit! :wink2:

Thank you! I'm gonna simply say goodbye to the software i was using and use either another one or this one but upgraded, I can't find the file anymore anyways, so i'm gonna have to say goodbye to the 42 minutes of work i had already done with the second show but oh well... My fault anyways! I'll try and start working on it tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Well guys my software works wonderful now, I solved the problem, FINALLY! And I haven't lost the 40 something minutes I had translated already, so I might be done with the second show by the end of the week!  :hug:

• Like 2

Well guys my software works wonderful now, I solved the problem, FINALLY! And I haven't lost the 40 something minutes I had translated already, so I might be done with the second show by the end of the week!  :hug:

That's great news Hon :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

I have good and bad news.

The good news is I translated 1h16 minutes.

The less good news is my software actually died again (I swear I was THIS close from throwing my computer away). So I'm still stuck in this loop of 'I hope I can fix it and finish it otherwise I'm considering death as an option'  :banghead:

• Like 1

I have good and bad news.

The good news is I translated 1h16 minutes.

The less good news is my software actually died again (I swear I was THIS close from throwing my computer away). So I'm still stuck in this loop of 'I hope I can fix it and finish it otherwise I'm considering death as an option'  :banghead:

Never give up! If it started working again once, it can work again twice :thumb_yello: But once you recover your work, maybe you should look for another soft to spare you such problems :hug:

• Like 1

Never give up! If it started working again once, it can work again twice :thumb_yello: But once you recover your work, maybe you should look for another soft to spare you such problems :hug:

That's my plan cause this is very unpleasant  :sneaky2:  :hug:

• Like 1

What software are you currently using? Clearly it is not a decent one as it keep failing. :crossed: hopefully it will start working soon! :clap: Well done on completing 1h16 though!

Edited by WeirdChild
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hey Amy thank you for translating the first ep I know it's a lot of work and I appreciate every effort you've put in this <3

My mom and I watched it yesterday and she absolutely and completely loves it! Do you have any plan to translate the second ep? If you do I'll surely wait no matter how long it takes :D

• 9 months later...
20 minutes ago, Boucarilla said:

Hey! I just discovered this topic! Amy do you still make The Voice subtitles? Because I can help you if you want with pleasure...

I don"t know about @AmyWings but I know @endless_eight was looking for French helpers for The Voice; you two should deffo get in touch :thumb_yello: :

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Boucarilla said:

Hey! I just discovered this topic! Amy do you still make The Voice subtitles? Because I can help you if you want with pleasure...

Anne is right, try to contact @endless_eight  She did the English translation for the entire season 4 ( 2015), here is the link: 

• Like 1