Mika @ Cavea Auditorium Parco della Musica, Roma, ITALY - 31 July 2016

mari62

Hi Marina!

I have the same question than AsiaGera just asked!

I've checked several times (yesterday and just now) on the TicketOne.it website and it announces 4 out of the 5 new gigs. The one supposed to take place in Roma on July the 31st is not even announced...

Do you know if another tickets website could offer them for sale?

Many thanks for your answer :-)

Hi girls!

On Mika Italia FB page they say, that all tickets for the new dates will be available from tomorrow morning at 11 am Italian time, so I think the event will be added by then.

As far as I know so far, the tickets for Rome go on sale only on ticketone.it 

• Like 2

Hello! I'm considering combining a gig with a small holiday in Italy with a friend. I'm guessing that Rome would be a good option, as I assume that there are good train connections etc (??). Does anyone have any tips for anywhere nice to stay within approximately 1 hour train ride, where there's a nice beach and maybe some cute places to eat etc.? Answer much appreciated!  :hug:

• Like 2

Hello! I'm considering combining a gig with a small holiday in Italy with a friend. I'm guessing that Rome would be a good option, as I assume that there are good train connections etc (??). Does anyone have any tips for anywhere nice to stay within approximately 1 hour train ride, where there's a nice beach and maybe some cute places to eat etc.? Answer much appreciated!  :hug:

It sounds like a good plan Hanne! :-) I hope that Valmont69, Maggie112 - or other MFCers from Rome - can give you some good advice...

Love, love

me

• Like 2

hi :D

about beach holidays near Rome, there are a lot of places near the city, but they aren't the best beaches in Italy, I would say...if you want to spend just one or 2 days at the seaside, you can go there, there is a train which connects the city with the seaside area within about 1 hour or less  :)  but if you're planning to stay more days , you can explore some better places for example going in Tuscany, or in the southern part of Lazio, in the Circeo area  ;)

Edited by maggie112

hi :D

about beach holidays near Rome, there are a lot of places near the city, but they aren't the best beaches in Italy, I would say...if you want to spend just one or 2 days at the seaside, you can go there, there is a train which connects the city with the seaside area within about 1 hour or less  :)  but if you're planning to stay more days , you can explore some better places for example going in Tuscany, or in the southern part of Lazio, in the Circeo area  ;)

Thank you! :) We have now looked at some nice places in Sperlonga or Santa Marinella :) We are considering spending 2 night's near the venue so that we won't have trouble getting home after etc. 

I spent a nice beach holiday not too far from rome a few years ago. If you want, i can look up for you where it was.

Yes, please  :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

hello~~!! :)

thank  your information. :wub: i,ve got a ticket.

ticket number  isn,t good.    [parterre Gradinata Row but  isn,t center & isn,t front ]

but happy..... :mika1:

I'm in the same section... got that seat at about 11.01, when the event appeared on Ticketone  :sneaky2:  and few minutes later better seats appeared  :mf_rosetinted:

• 3 months later...

Hi! I am a huge fan of Mika and I have decided to go see him at Chieti and Rome. I just recently bought standing tickets and they had seating numbers so I was wondering if those numbers matter at all.  I mean, do we have to line up in order to get a better view or do we enter in according to our seating numbers. I am not familiar with how standing tickets work in Italy. So I was wondering if somebody could help me out. Thanks in advance.

Hi! I am a huge fan of Mika and I have decided to go see him at Chieti and Rome. I just recently bought standing tickets and they had seating numbers so I was wondering if those numbers matter at all.  I mean, do we have to line up in order to get a better view or do we enter in according to our seating numbers. I am not familiar with how standing tickets work in Italy. So I was wondering if somebody could help me out. Thanks in advance.

I don't know where you bought the tickets. Anyway... Rome and Chieti have different "system" of tickets.

In Rome there are not standing places. All the seating places are numbered and they have different prices. You have to sit in the place indicated on the ticket.

In Chieti there are standing tickets (in italian: posto unico) and seating tickets (tribuna non numerata). In this case the seating places are not numbered. So first-come first-served for standing and seating places. In Chieti there is also a standing golden circle pit: a zone with a little more expensive price, close to the stage. In this area too the standing places are not assigned.

If your Chieti tickets have numbers is just an ID number of the ticket, not a number of the place.

I don't know where you bought the tickets. Anyway... Rome and Chieti have different "system" of tickets.

In Rome there are not standing places. All the seating places are numbered and they have different prices. You have to sit in the place indicated on the ticket.

In Chieti there are standing tickets (in italian: posto unico) and seating tickets (tribuna non numerata). In this case the seating places are not numbered. So first-come first-served for standing and seating places. In Chieti there is also a standing golden circle pit: a zone with a little more expensive price, close to the stage. In this area too the standing places are not assigned.

If your Chieti tickets have numbers is just an ID number of the ticket, not a number of the place.

Thank you so much for the response. I wasn't aware of this so I was wondering if I had to line up for this "first come first serve" ticket. 

Hi everyone, I just decided I would like to go to this gig (cause it is seated which is very good for me with my bad back issues), but as I'm veryyyy late to buy a ticket, there are only "bad" seats left. Very far away from the stage :doh:

Anyone knows this venue and thinks it's worth the travel and cost to go considering the "bad" seats?

I mentioned this somewhere else, but is there any chance that someone could give this video (on USB or DVD) to Mika? It's from his fans and we were hoping to give it at the Palladium gig but that didn't work :/

Someone please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I'm going to Mika's concert in Rome, and I would like to know his setlist if anyone knows it. Thank you so much! :)

Stef

No one knows, even this band. 

Anyway the setlist will be very similar to the one of the other concerts in Italy.

Similar to this

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32656-collisioni-festival-barolo-cn-italy-17-july-2016/?p=4066844

with some changing.

1. No place in heaven
  2. Big girl (you are beautiful)
  3. Talk about you
  4. Grace Kelly
  5. Good Wife
  6. Boum boum boum
  7. Good guys
  8. Relax
  9. Staring at the sun
  10. Rain
  11. Underwater
  12. Lollipop
  13. Beautiful disaster
  14. Happy ending
  15. Elle me dit
  16. Stardust
  17. We are golden
  18. Last party
  19. Any other world
  20. Love today

The songs in bold are not sure at 100%. They can be replaced by others.