Hello from Slovenia

KittyStar

Hi!

My name is Kristina and I come from Slovenia. 32 years old.

I have heard of Mika when he started but didn´t listened him at the time. That changed 3 or 4 years ago when I heard his song performed by our singer in X factor or something (he did a good job  :thumb_yello: ). 

After that I become Mika fan  :naughty:

I wanted to go on gig in Austria few years ago but... Since than I´ve been waiting for gig near my country....AND Trieste here I come ;) 

I hope to meet some new friends here  :bye:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

I have heard of Mika when he started but didn´t listened him at the time. That changed 3 or 4 years ago when I heard his song performed by our singer in X factor or something (he did a good job  :thumb_yello: ). 

After that I become Mika fan  :naughty:

I wanted to go on gig in Austria few years ago but... Since than I´ve been waiting for gig near my country....AND Trieste here I come ;)

I hope to meet some new friends here  :bye:

Hi Kristina! Dobrodošla!  :welcomeani:  I'm from Slovenia too, and it's really nice to see more Mika fans from our country. :) I hope you have fun here. I'll definitely see you in Trieste!

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I'm happy that you will get to see him at last, his live performances are wonderful

EDIT:  there is a thread about the Trieste gig here:  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32446-mika-piazza-unit%C3%A0-d%E2%80%99italia-trieste-italy-28-july-2016/

Edited by silver

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I have heard of Mika when he started but didn´t listened him at the time. That changed 3 or 4 years ago when I heard his song performed by our singer in X factor or something (he did a good job :thumb_yello: ).

After that I become Mika fan :naughty:

I hope to meet some new friends here :bye:

Hej!

DOBRODOŠLA na MFC :) Super je videti, da se naša majhna četica veča!

Hope you will have fun there, and I hope to see you in Trieste :D

Hi Kristina! Dobrodošla! :welcomeani: I'm from Slovenia too, and it's really nice to see more Mika fans from our country. :) I hope you have fun here. I'll definitely see you in Trieste!

Smo že 3! *dances* Edited by dreams