Mika In Mexico Press -2016 / 2017 / 2018

RAK1

I noticed someone asked about this earlier.

So here is a thread for all the press in Mexico.

Feel free to post away anything you find.  :)

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 3

MIKA will be interviewed LIVE tomorrow, Wednesday morning at 9:30 a.m. (Mexico City time) Alfa 91.3 FM

We can listen (worldwide) to the live stream here:

http://bit.ly/25vcIsd

Click on the Alfa 91.3 FM link.

Thursday, Mika will also be interviewed at 9:30 -- not sure if we'll be able to listen in on this one.

Cewbjh7WIAAO1Fc.jpg

#Cabina40 tendrá invitado DE LUJO ¡ @mikasounds ! No te pierdas la entrevista EN VIVO el jueves en punto de las 9:30 pic.twitter.com/PQsqDGZnlZ

• Like 5

MIKA will be interviewed LIVE tomorrow, Wednesday morning at 9:30 a.m. (Mexico City time) Alfa 91.3 FM

We can listen (worldwide) to the live stream here:

http://bit.ly/25vcIsd

Click on the Alfa 91.3 FM link.

Thursday, Mika will also be interviewed at 9:30 -- not sure if we'll be able to listen in on this one.

Cewbjh7WIAAO1Fc.jpg

#Cabina40 tendrá invitado DE LUJO ¡ @mikasounds ! No te pierdas la entrevista EN VIVO el jueves en punto de las 9:30 pic.twitter.com/PQsqDGZnlZ

Yeah that will be 10:30am here, perfect timing!

Will it be in English?

Thanks for the info! I'll be listening :D 

By the way, does anyone know anything about that photoshoot he did for estilodf? I've seen a few pictures floating around on twitter and instagram but I can't find them on my own for some reason!

Love to see promo in another country! Could anyone tell me how big MIKA is in Mexico?

He said they are #3 when  look at demographics of replies (but he didnt state in which social media)

• Like 2

Ok,  hope someone recorded the interview for those who could not listen.  They represented Hurts, played Relax and Mika was singing WAG lve. Max and Curtis have been with him.  Mika said he would like to do more shows in Mexiko, was talking about his career, about his visit to refugees in Lebonon, played a little game

Edited by Littlelady
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info! I'll be listening :D

By the way, does anyone know anything about that photoshoot he did for estilodf? I've seen a few pictures floating around on twitter and instagram but I can't find them on my own for some reason!

snapchat vids were posted on IG

• Like 1

Love to see promo in another country! Could anyone tell me how big MIKA is in Mexico?

He has lots of fans there considering he's not doing TV shows and the last time he visited Mexico was in 2009. No wonder his mexican fans are angry. They has been waiting for him, 7 long years. 

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

I am going to translate all the things, but I am a little busy collect it now, but I promise it!

Ana,if you're going to the secret gig, please RSVP on the thread.  Have the best time ever   :wub2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/1001-surprise-acoustic-show-universal-emi-gardens-mex/

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1