Sinfonia Pop DVD Coming 27 May; Available for Pre-Order Now!

dcdeb

81IuX4TD1IL._SX425_.jpg

Now available for pre-order on Amazon!

Release date: May 27, 2016

Filmed in the elegant surroundings of the 19th century Teatro Sociale in Como, Italy, this amazing show features MIKA performing all his best-loved songs accompanied by a full orchestra conducted by Simon Leclerc. The show is a perfect fusion of pop and orchestral and includes tracks from his most recent album, the critically acclaimed 'No Place In Heaven', alongside hits from across his hugely successful career. As ever, MIKA is a charming and amiable host and is clearly in his element interacting with the orchestra and conductor Simon Leclerc. This is a magical performance captured in beautiful surroundings and not to be missed.

TRACKLISTING
1) Overture 2) Underwater 3) Boum Boum Boum 4) Rain 5) Last Party 6) Overrated 7) Any Other World 8) Love You When I'm Drunk 9) Ordinary Man 10) Heroes 11) Toy Boy 12) Grace Kelly 13) Over My Shoulder 14) Good Guys 15) Make You Happy 16) Happy Ending 17) Origin Of Love 18) Relax, Take It Easy 19) Elle Me Dit 20) Love Today 21) Stardust

$14.98 USD - DVD

$19.98 USD - Blu-ray

• Like 15

OMG this is soooooooo goooood !!!! I love this idea ! I'd love to buy it !!!!

• Like 1

81IuX4TD1IL._SX425_.jpg

Filmed in the elegant surroundings of the 19th century Teatro Sociale in Como, Italy, this amazing show features MIKA performing all his best-loved songs accompanied by a full orchestra conducted by Simon Leclerc. The show is a perfect fusion of pop and orchestral and includes tracks from his most recent album, the critically acclaimed 'No Place In Heaven', alongside hits from across his hugely successful career. As ever, MIKA is a charming and amiable host and is clearly in his element interacting with the orchestra and conductor Simon Leclerc. This is a magical performance captured in beautiful surroundings and not to be missed.

TRACKLISTING

1) Overture 2) Underwater 3) Boum Boum Boum 4) Rain 5) Last Party 6) Overrated 7) Any Other World 8) Love You When I'm Drunk 9) Ordinary Man 10) Heroes 11) Toy Boy 12) Grace Kelly 13) Over My Shoulder 14) Good Guys 15) Make You Happy 16) Happy Ending 17) Origin Of Love 18) Relax, Take It Easy 19) Elle Me Dit 20) Love Today 21) Stardust

$14.98 USD - DVD

$19.98 USD - Blu-ray

I'VE PRE ORDERED MINE RIGHT AWAY :)

• Like 1

Great!! It has been a wonderful concert and it still remains my favorite gig ever (for now).. :fangurl: 
I'm so happy..another cd/dvd that must be signed by the boss...  :naughty:

Edited by *Denise*
  • Like 1

81IuX4TD1IL._SX425_.jpg

TRACKLISTING

$14.98 USD - DVD

$19.98 USD - Blu-ray

:swoon:

Edit:I just preordered the CD and DVD :swoon: and I'm some happy bunny now :woot_jump: because another of my Mika dreams came true :wub2: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

:italia:

AMAZON Italia

http://www.amazon.it/dp/B01C4OVDUU/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_W27axb0GFT5AN

DVD + 2 CD

Tracklist
Disco: 1
  1. Overture
  2. Underwater
  3. Boum boum boum - Simon Leclerc
  4. Rain
  5. Last party
  6. Overrated
  7. Any other world
  8. Love you when I'm drunk
  9. Ordinary man
  10. Heroes
  11. Toy boy
  12. Grace kelly
  13. Over my shoulder
  14. Good guys
  15. Make you happy
  16. Happy ending
  17. Origin of love
  18. Relax (take it easy)
  19. Elle me dit
  20. Love today
  21. Stardust
  22. Menu / mika / sinfonia pop
  23. Mika interview
  24. Simon leclerc interview - Simon Leclerc

Disco: 2
  1. Overture
  2. Underwater
  3. Boum boum boum
  4. Rain
  5. Last party
  6. Overrated
  7. Any other world
  8. Love you when I'm drunk
  9. Ordinary man
  10. Heroes

Disco: 3
  1. Toy boy
  2. Grace kelly
  3. Over my shoulder
  4. Good guys
  5. Make you happy
  6. Happy ending
  7. Origin of love
  8. Relax (take it easy)
  9. Elle me dit
  10. Love today
  11. Stardust
  • Like 3

:thumb_yello: SOOO happy to get this news!!  :clap:  :pbjt: The Blu-ray is already ordered - can't wait to have it in my hands!!  :teehee:  :fisch: Expected arrival  the 23rd June - now it will be a real MIKA midsummer party here!!  :wub:  :fisch:

And YES Missrully - I also expect an interview re. this important happening - the first DVD release in years, and even symphonical...  :yay:  :cheer:

Love, love

me 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's really happening :excite:

No interview on DVD/Blu-ray?  :huh:

I noticed this too, i'm hoping it's just not on the tracklist yet. :dunno:

I've seen the gig a lot ( :teehee: ) so the interviews are one of the big reasons i want this. The dvd+cd wasn't on amazon.com yet when i checked yesterday and the one on amazon.it is in a different dvd format (and anyway the interview with Mika will probably in italian) so i'm gonna wait to pre-order. Hopefully they'll release the dvd+cd in other countries too, with english captions.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's really happening :excite:

I noticed this too, i'm hoping it's just not on the tracklist yet. :dunno:

I've seen the gig a lot ( :teehee: ) so the interviews are one of the big reasons i want this. The dvd+cd wasn't on amazon.com yet when i checked yesterday and the one on amazon.it is in a different dvd format (and anyway the interview with Mika will probably in italian) so i'm gonna wait to pre-order. Hopefully they'll release the dvd+cd in other countries too, with english captions.

I ordered from Amazon.com  :)

Love, love

me

Aaah, an DVD+CD version is amazing! I was really hoping for that if they would release a DVD! :D 

Really looking forward to this!

Hopefully there will be a DVD of a normal gig as well very soon, 'cause it's been too long we had one of those and I've watched the other two too much  :teehee:

I'll look for it on Amazon. But I'm not going to order it from abroad if it isn't on our UK site. It ought to be there.

It should be good, and although he'll be talking Italian we'll see him perform and hear all the songs, so it's worth it.