Sinfonia Pop DVD Coming 27 May; Available for Pre-Order Now!

dcdeb

I'll look for it on Amazon. But I'm not going to order it from abroad if it isn't on our UK site. It ought to be there.

It should be good, and although he'll be talking Italian we'll see him perform and hear all the songs, so it's worth it.

According to mikawebsite it will have English subtitles :)

I found an item for Mika Sinfonia Pop on the UK Amazon, even though it doesn't have a picture or release date yet. I'm sure it will be updated soon. I'll order mine from there too, as I'm not sure I'll be able to get the CD+DVD version here in the Netherlands (or any version at all).

• Like 3

According to mikawebsite it will have English subtitles :)

I found an item for Mika Sinfonia Pop on the UK Amazon, even though it doesn't have a picture or release date yet. I'm sure it will be updated soon. I'll order mine from there too, as I'm not sure I'll be able to get the CD+DVD version here in the Netherlands (or any version at all).

I'm keeping an eye open for Bol.com, maybe they will get it. Not sure tho, but you'll never know. ;)

I've never ordered anything from Amazon before, so I'm not sure with that.

I'm keeping an eye open for Bol.com, maybe they will get it. Not sure tho, but you'll never know. ;)

I've never ordered anything from Amazon before, so I'm not sure with that.

Yes I'll keep checking bol.com too ;) I've ordered from Amazon before, it all goes well and shipping is not that expensive :)

The only downside is that you do have to wait a few days when it's released, and bol.com usually makes sure that you get it the day of the release!

I really want the CD+DVD version though, I love that it gets a DVD but I won't watch it that often, and I will put a CD on repeat :naughty:

• Like 1

Yes I'll keep checking bol.com too ;) I've ordered from Amazon before, it all goes well and shipping is not that expensive :)

The only downside is that you do have to wait a few days when it's released, and bol.com usually makes sure that you get it the day of the release!

I really want the CD+DVD version though, I love that it gets a DVD but I won't watch it that often, and I will put a CD on repeat :naughty:

True, that's why I hope bol.com will get it haha :naughty: Okay, maybe I might order it from amazon if I don't have a other choice :)

Yeah me to, I really want to listen to that cd :wub2: And watch the dvd offcourse, but I think I'll listen more to the cd as well haha.

• Like 1

I think I am going to pre-order the Blu-ray because shipping cost from amazon.it is so expensive.  :hair:

And YES Missrully - I also expect an interview re. this important happening - the first DVD release in years, and even symphonical...  :yay:  :cheer:

Love, love

me 

I noticed this too, i'm hoping it's just not on the tracklist yet. :dunno:

I've seen the gig a lot ( :teehee: ) so the interviews are one of the big reasons i want this. The dvd+cd wasn't on amazon.com yet when i checked yesterday and the one on amazon.it is in a different dvd format (and anyway the interview with Mika will probably in italian) so i'm gonna wait to pre-order. Hopefully they'll release the dvd+cd in other countries too, with english captions.

I found this: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=18796

In addition to the 109-minute concert, the Blu-ray set includes bonus interview footage with MIKA and Leclerc.

So, no worries.  :pinkbow: 

• Like 1

I think I am going to pre-order the Blu-ray because shipping cost from amazon.it is so expensive.  :hair:

I found this: http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=18796

In addition to the 109-minute concert, the Blu-ray set includes bonus interview footage with MIKA and Leclerc.

So, no worries.  :pinkbow: 

:thumb_yello: Yes, I saw an interview was added in the Blu-ray set.  Think it might be something similar, like in the "Parc de Prince" DVD - how everything came to a ready product  :wink2: I was more thinking about interviews in the press, like when MIKA releases new albs. Then we get lots of interviews... :teehee:

Love, love

me

I wouldn't order it anywhere else, but the UK site, on principle. If it's not available to UK fans, on our Amazon, I'm not chasing round foreign sites to get it. 

I sent a couple of feedback messages, without any reply, and now sent an email (and trying to do that isn't simple on their site, trust me).

Hopefully hear back soon, with a bit of luck.

Edited by RAK1

I've registered to be notified when there's more news

The last link works , you can preorder now   :cheer:   

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sinfonia-Pop-DVD-Mika/dp/B01C4OVDUU?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Not the other ones  though :doh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got my blu ray this morning (lucky it left amazon's French storage just before they block it for the strike).

The booklet is lovely (I guess it's gonna be the same but smaller in the cd/dvd combo). Subtitles are in English, German, French and Italian, both for the show and the bonuses. Bonuses are a 10 minutes itv with Mika and a 4 minutes itv with Simon Leclerc.

I won't watch it now but couldn't keep on putting it in the player (currently playing with the blu Ray's pop up menus xd) but oh God, full HD and DTS HD audio in a giant screen surrounded by home cinema is gonna be the death of me...

• Like 6

Got my blu ray this morning (lucky it left amazon's French storage just before they block it for the strike).

The booklet is lovely (I guess it's gonna be the same but smaller in the cd/dvd combo). Subtitles are in English, German, French and Italian, both for the show and the bonuses. Bonuses are a 10 minutes itv with Mika and a 4 minutes itv with Simon Leclerc.

I won't watch it now but couldn't keep on putting it in the player (currently playing with the blu Ray's pop up menus xd) but oh God, full HD and DTS HD audio in a giant screen surrounded by home cinema is gonna be the death of me...

:thumb_yello: Thank you for telling -this sounds very promising!!  :fisch: I can hardly wait till I get my own... :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1