Mika @ E poi c'è Cattelan - 21th April 2016 h 22:10 Sky Uno

Lucrezia

Mika is back again on "E poi c'è Cattelan" an italian program on Sky Uno this Thursday 21st April 2016 h 22:10 (Italy Time)

That's the tweet of Cattelan who annunces the guests:

Translation:

Thank for yesterday night! @epccattelan comes back at 22:10 with @zerocalcare @NaliOfficial and... @mikasoudns. Can you miss it?? #EPCC

P.p.s. You will spot some familiar faces :fisch: but shh I didn't say anything

Edited by Kumazzz
adding tags
  • Like 7

Did he really say no XF?

He said saying yes to it was a big risk and leaving is another one, but that he wouldn't do next FX . (I'll let Italian girls do a proper translation but basically that's what he said)

Edited by crazyaboutmika

He said saying yes to it was a big risk and leaving is another one, but that he wouldn't do next FX . (I'll let Italian girls do a proper translation but basically that's what he said)

He says so, and also that, as when he started XF, he wants to do something unexpected, something people wouldn’t expect him to do. He says also that not to do XF is something that scares him, but he wants to scares himself. He wants to change (as he did three years ago).

Then they talk a bit about souvenirs (the jacket, the mug, the Italian dictionary...) and he says that even if now he goes away, he still feels part of XF family. ...And that tomorrow he won’t be dead  :naughty:

• Like 4

Ok so I would never have thought that on Wednesday of two weeks ago, I would see Mika. Usually, I have more time to prepare myself psychologically to these occasions but this time it all happened in a matter of hours as if we were in the tv series 24 :naughty: 

On Tuesday afternoon, after reading the news that Mika would be protagonist of Cattelan's TV program, I emailed them in their official email to participate in the recording as I did two years ago, hoping that during the week they would have replied to me. Convinced of this, I was quiet on that Wednesday morning when, while I was in a college lecture, I received a call from a private number. I remember that I immediately thought about some call centers selling another phone plan, but when I was told by a lady if I was still interested in going to the registration of Mika, organized for the same afternoon, I was like "Oh dear... :stifle: "

So, for the 4 that afternoon, I arrived in front of the Sky studios ready to be schedated, controlled and put in the waiting room before recording started. I must admit that I've always liked the Catteland program, so it was not hard to follow him, I really enjoyed it! Throughout the program, Cattelan kept saying that Mika came to give a very important message and I was sure it was for X Factor, there could be no other reason...was it a yes or a no? 45 minutes I was with that questions buzzing in my head, while guests of Cattelan kept coming. Mika was the last one and for that time, I was a bit tense. As soon as he arrived in the studio, the whole audience applauded and it was a warm welcome BUT suddenly the director has arrived and shouted STOOOOOP! with Mika's face like " :mellow: what did I do?" Apparently, there was a problem with the entry and he had to redo it, so he returned back sheepishly to redo the entrance and it's the one we've all seen. There were no other stops during the recording of his interview, so no juicy anecdotes of backstage, it was all "right first time" :teehee: the whole time, I kept thinking "now he says, now he says, now he says"  and then when it seemed that it was the time they went outside with Mika saying "wha...now? :aah: " We didn't see anything and everyone was relaxed....we waited about 10/15mins and then Cattelan was back saying that we were done! :facepalm:  crafty! I knew that something happened outside but I thought, "ok I'll find out next week ..."

Went out of the studios and I waited with other fans if Mika would stop...we didn't waited so much and he came out without the VAN and he approached us. Signed some autographs and talked with the major part of us. It was a short moment but he was nice and king with everyone and saying "see ya soon" he left!

The interview was as always very funny, with Cattelan, Mika has the ability to speak both of serious topics and things totally out of the ordinary. They should work together more often.

Well, here's my personal version of "24"! I hope that I didn't annoyed you and even if it's not so long report I had the pleasure to tell what happened from my point of view.

• Like 7

Ok so I would never have thought that on Wednesday of two weeks ago, I would see Mika. Usually, I have more time to prepare myself psychologically to these occasions but this time it all happened in a matter of hours as if we were in the tv series 24 :naughty:

On Tuesday afternoon, after reading the news that Mika would be protagonist of Cattelan's TV program, I emailed them in their official email to participate in the recording as I did two years ago, hoping that during the week they would have replied to me. Convinced of this, I was quiet on that Wednesday morning when, while I was in a college lecture, I received a call from a private number. I remember that I immediately thought about some call centers selling another phone plan, but when I was told by a lady if I was still interested in going to the registration of Mika, organized for the same afternoon, I was like "Oh dear... :stifle: "

So, for the 4 that afternoon, I arrived in front of the Sky studios ready to be schedated, controlled and put in the waiting room before recording started. I must admit that I've always liked the Catteland program, so it was not hard to follow him, I really enjoyed it! Throughout the program, Cattelan kept saying that Mika came to give a very important message and I was sure it was for X Factor, there could be no other reason...was it a yes or a no? 45 minutes I was with that questions buzzing in my head, while guests of Cattelan kept coming. Mika was the last one and for that time, I was a bit tense. As soon as he arrived in the studio, the whole audience applauded and it was a warm welcome BUT suddenly the director has arrived and shouted STOOOOOP! with Mika's face like " :mellow: what did I do?" Apparently, there was a problem with the entry and he had to redo it, so he returned back sheepishly to redo the entrance and it's the one we've all seen. There were no other stops during the recording of his interview, so no juicy anecdotes of backstage, it was all "right first time" :teehee: the whole time, I kept thinking "now he says, now he says, now he says"  and then when it seemed that it was the time they went outside with Mika saying "wha...now? :aah: " We didn't see anything and everyone was relaxed....we waited about 10/15mins and then Cattelan was back saying that we were done! :facepalm:  crafty! I knew that something happened outside but I thought, "ok I'll find out next week ..."

Went out of the studios and I waited with other fans if Mika would stop...we didn't waited so much and he came out without the VAN and he approached us. Signed some autographs and talked with the major part of us. It was a short moment but he was nice and king with everyone and saying "see ya soon" he left!

The interview was as always very funny, with Cattelan, Mika has the ability to speak both of serious topics and things totally out of the ordinary. They should work together more often.

Well, here's my personal version of "24"! I hope that I didn't annoyed you and even if it's not so long report I had the pleasure to tell what happened from my point of view.

:) Grazie Lu, for sharing!  :hug: It's always exciting to hear about fans moment with MIKA, long or short, in all kind of settings... :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

I know what you mean... ;)

Very happy I met you there, Lu!

• Like 1