Nice to meet you !

Nyena

Hi everyone!

My name is Julie, I live in France near Strasbourg.  

I have discovered Mika when he started out and when Love Today was constantly played on the radio, but I first disliked him (it's not an excuse, but I was very young) because of his high-pitched voice (shame on me!). Fortunately, time has spent,  I grew up, my taste got better and I started to like his songs. I believe that it was Happy Ending which "converts" me.  It was in 2011. At the time I listened to the songs in a loop, but I didn't know a thing about Mika himself. It's when I saw him in The Voice that I really discovered his shiny personality, his smile and his kindness.

I'm eager to talk to you, this forum seems an amazing place to be. Too bad I haven't discovered it sooner!

I apologize for eventual mistakes.

See you soon :wink2:

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

My name is Julie, I live in France near Strasbourg.  

I have discovered Mika when he started out and when Love Today was constantly played on the radio, but I first disliked him (it's not an excuse, but I was very young) because of his high-pitched voice (shame on me!). Fortunately, time has spent,  I grew up, my taste got better and I started to like his songs. I believe that it was Happy Ending which "converts" me.  It was in 2011. At the time I listened to the songs in a loop, but I didn't know a thing about Mika himself. It's when I saw him in The Voice that I really discovered his shiny personality, his smile and his kindness.

I'm eager to talk to you, this forum seems an amazing place to be. Too bad I haven't discovered it sooner!

I apologize for eventual mistakes.

See you soon :wink2:

Hello there, I am Amye and I'm from Northern Ireland, lovely to be the first to meet you, I hope you're happy and that you'll make many new friends, welcome to the family :naughty:  :wub: !!!

Hi Julie !

My name is Déborah and I'm from France too ;-)

I wish you to spend a very good time on this beautiful website and have fun !

Hi Julie, nice to meet you :D

Hope you're gonna like it here, you can meet many people and share your thoughts and passions with us  :)

Have you already been to one of his gigs?  :wub:

Edited by sara09

Thank you all for your warm and friendly welcome :D

Hello there, I am Amye and I'm from Northern Ireland, lovely to be the first to meet you, I hope you're happy and that you'll make many new friends, welcome to the family :naughty:  :wub: !!!

Congratulations Ayme for being the fastest to answer and thank you, it's kind of you :wub2:  You live in a nice place, I hope I could visit Ireland one day.

Hello Julie !

Welcome to MFC ! I am in France too! Are you going to the gig in Strasbourg ?

Thank you :original:  Yes, I don't want to miss that, he can't come closer to where I live !

Hi Julie, nice to meet you :D

Hope you're gonna like it here, you can meet many people and share your thoughts and passions with us  :)

Have you already been to one of his gigs?  :wub:

I already like this place, it's a goldmine of information and you are very friendly people.

Yes I was in Nancy last year. It was incredible, he transmits so many emotions !

• Like 1

HI WELCOME NYENA I´M MER A WOMAN . YOU DISCOBER MIKA WHEN HIS HIT LOVE ME" I DISCOVER WHEN I WAS MORE YOUNGAND HE WAS A BOY LIKE JUMPINGAT PLAY OF GIM.

I´M SPANISH I LIKE THIS ACTUAL PIC BECAUSE MIKA NOW IS DIFERENT AND FOR COMPARISON WITH MY NEPWE FAMILY MENBER OF ME. LIKE HIM .

cvaa1.pdf