POLL: Pre-Palladium Show Meet-up 5th June 2016

dcdeb

Pre-Palladium Show Meet-up 5th June 2016  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend an MFC get-together before Mika's gig at the Palladium in London on 5th June?

• Yes, I would stop in for a drink or two.
    • No, I'll just see you all at the show!

Hellooo everyone!

Trying to get a sense of how many people would join us for a drink/snacks before the London show on 5th June. Getting close now! :excite:

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT, I repeat NOT, a meet & greet with Mika. He could obviously come if he wants to, as long as he lets me know in advance. :naughty:

This is simply a chance for all of us to get together for a drink and maybe a light bite to eat before the show. We need a rough idea of how many people there  -- I have two potential locations, but where we end up will be determined by the number of attendees we're going to have.

Please reply to this poll ASAP if you are planning to come!

Thanks!

• Like 2

You're all so Lucky to go there XD

Have a good time togother and enjoy it ;-)

• Like 2

Of course i'll be there! :D i wouldn't mind if we could start a bit earlier this time (or at least have the option to meet up at the place in advance), since last time was waaay to short... ;)

I will be there with my family (meaning 4 persons, my oldest son has summer classes that week). Very much looking forward to this, last time was fun  :) And I agree it felt a too short time!  :naughty:

where is the meet up going to be? btw i dont drink, but i would still love to come and meet people :)

Drinking is not compulsory!  Mostly we are too busy talking to drink much anyway :naughty:

where is the meet up going to be? btw i dont drink, but i would still love to come and meet people :)

Don't worry, I'm driving that night, so I won't be drinking. We can be in the dry corner together  :thumb_yello:

I cannot actually believe I am posting in this thread at all, let alone saying YES I WILL BE THERE!!! 

Can't wait to meet up with you all!

:dance_man:

Really? Wow! What a lovely surprise!

Hmm, so it seems there's not as much interest as there was last time? If that's the case, then we need a much smaller space than I had thought.

Please tell any of your friends who might be interested in this to reply to the poll soon, as I need to make a decision and get things in order.

It's just a month from today! :excite: