POLL: Pre-Palladium Show Meet-up 5th June 2016

dcdeb

Pre-Palladium Show Meet-up 5th June 2016  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend an MFC get-together before Mika's gig at the Palladium in London on 5th June?

• Yes, I would stop in for a drink or two.
    • No, I'll just see you all at the show!

it's ok for me

Do we have to e mail you our names or something else?

No, as long as you have replied to the poll so I have a good idea of how many people are coming that's fine! I will be making up my own list though, so that I can try to meet everyone on the night! :thumb_yello:

Such temptation!

Wish I could just vote on this poll and say I can go, getting withdrawals I think...but really can't :aah:

And this place sounds great! ....Food... : :drool:

I hope you'll all have a lovely time who are going! :)

Thank you Miss Kristal  :hug: It's getting close now, and because it will be my only MIKA gig this year, I'm really excited!  :teehee:  It's a pity that you can't come,  it was so nice to share some time with you in Montreal  :) I hope to meet you again,  some day... :wink2:   

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Thank you Miss Kristal  :hug: It's getting close now, and because it will be my only MIKA gig this year, I'm really excited!  :teehee:  It's a pity that you can't come,  it was so nice to share some time with you in Montreal  :) I hope to meet you again,  some day... :wink2:   

Love, love

me

I understand, and again, have fun! Yeah, thanks, you too :) (Tho I'm kind of anti-social sometimes hahah)

Maybe we will, who knows :D

• Like 1

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

:woot_jump:

After reviewing everything, I can announce that our MFC pre-show get-together on 5th June will be held at...

Zebrano!

http://zebranolondon.com/carnaby/

The actual address is 14-16 Ganton Street, London W1F 7BT

Here's a map showing the distance between the Palladium and Zebrano:

https://goo.gl/maps/ybXUmJrvZqm

We will be in their downstairs club space, which normally opens at 5 p.m. -- they'll open it at 4:30 p.m. for us, but if you arrive earlier, you can have a drink or a bite to eat upstairs while you wait.

Because we are arriving during their Happy Hour, we'll be able to take advantage of their 2-for-1 drink specials. They also have beer, wine and soft drinks, and a selection of food. I'm attaching a menu of what's available. You'll see a little orange smilie next to drinks that are available for the specials.

Since we have such a large group, we get £100 credit that we can use toward food or drink. They suggested we might want to order several of their party platters of food with the credit, which I thought was a good idea -- you'll see they have finger foods with veggie options.

We have up until 48 hours beforehand if we decide to cancel, but PLEASE let me know if we're going to cancel in time, because I've had to hold the space with my credit card -- I won't be charged if the evening goes off as planned, but I will be charged a late cancellation fee (£5/person!) if we're no-shows! eek!9.gif

I think that's all I need to tell you for now -- I'll be talking with them as the date gets closer just to go over final details.

If you have any questions, please LMK.

Just 25 days now! :excite:

I like the menu, looking forward to this   :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I'm so excited for the concert it is my first one- yet I've been a fan for going on 6 years! Never been able to get to one! ???? Anyway I would love to come to a fan get together soo let's hope it happens!

• Like 1

I'll double-check, Nina. I would think that even if they couldn't stay downstairs, they would be able to eat upstairs. I'll let you know.

EDIT: I just checked on the site and found this:

Strictly over 18s

Children may dine with adults in the bar/restaurant until 11pm.

The bar/restaurant is the upstairs bit right? Oh well, the u-18 contingent will be...close....

Hi Deb!

I've seen about the location where the fan meeting will take place; perfect for me  :thumb_yello: Thank you for organizing the meeting again  :hug: 
As I said on Facebook, I will definitely come, but I won't be there before 6:00 PM as my Eurostar will arrive at St Pancras at 4:00 PM.

I'll have to stop at my hotel before and will then join you all.

So impatient to be there already   :wub:

Isa.

• Like 1

The bar/restaurant is the upstairs bit right? Oh well, the u-18 contingent will be...close....

Just wanted you to know that I wrote to Zebrano about having the under 18s with us, and this was the reply:

"Minors are permitted in the ground floor restaurant until 9pm and so we would be more than happy for them to join, just not in the downstairs club."

So sorry about that, guys. We'll come up periodically to check on you!

when your underage for drinking and your going with your mum so you can't meet all of the other Mika fans out there in the UK

I'm sure you'll have a chance to chat to some of us at the Palladium :naughty:

when your underage for drinking and your going with your mum so you can't meet all of the other Mika fans out there in the UK

Well, it sounds like there will be others at the pre-gig meet who are under 18 too, so you could visit with them upstairs, and I'll make a point of coming up to speak to you all at some point! Otherwise, we'll see you at the theater!  :thumb_yello: