2016 - AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May: Reports / Pics / Vids

Kumazzz

post-18723-0-19685000-1464339577.jpg Amis resistance, L'amour c'est pour Aujourd'hui ! post-18723-0-19685000-1464339577.jpg

27281363955_407cff4a0f_n.jpg

SETLIST  by Honey Pie

On 5/30/2016 at 8:37 AM, Honey Pie said:

In Bercy I tried to write the setlist, but it was difficoult standing... in the dark... while dancing!! ;) So, if you watch again the longer videos from the show, please, check if there is something wrong and if I forgot songs... :)

• Le Cheval (cover from Jacques Brel)
  • Big Girl
  • Talk About You
  • Good Wife
  • Grace Kelly
  • Rain
  • Boum Boum Boum
  • Les Baisiers Perdus
  • Good Guys
  • Origin of Love
  • Relax
  • SATS (Tant Que J'Ai le Soleil)
  • Underwater
  • Lollipop
  • Stardust
  • Happy Ending
  • Elle Me Dit
  • We Are Golden
  • Last Party
  • ------------------- Encore:
  • J'Ai Deux Amours (cover from Josephine Baker)
  • Love Today

post-18723-0-19685000-1464339577.jpg Mika's LOVE PROPAGANDA   #114 #144 

=========

REPORTS

=========

======

PICS

======

======

VIDS

======

Mika

MIKA_ABSURD_FINAL_PRORES

Blue Sky

Oxyton

Tillymilo

Melyssa

@jbgoupil

Emelyne412 

Honey Pie

K'mille AC

france7885

You&mE

federicaf :

Manon3101

AmyWings

=======

AUDIO

=======

NaoMika

crazyaboutmika

========

MEDIA

========

=============

Mika Love Paris

=============

MFC thread mika-love-paris-french-and-belgian-cinemas-dvd-blu-ray-france2-rai-2/

:italia:Rai2

Two part of interview ( in Italian ) in Italian edition by Rai 2.

:france:France2 TV version

• Like 3

Le Parisien

http://www.leparisien.fr/loisirs-spectacles/le-magicien-mika-a-emerveille-bercy-27-05-2016-5835475.php

Le magicien Mika a émerveillé Bercy

AccorHotels Arena (XIIe), vendredi 22 h 45.

Emmanuel Marolle Twitter @emarolle | 27 Mai 2016, 23h33| MAJ : 27 Mai 2016, 23h29

Mika aime Paris. Et Paris le lui rend bien. Ce vendredi soir à Bercy le chanteur voulait célébrer sa ville fétiche où il a passé une partie de sa jeunesse, capitale meurtrie ces dernier mois.. "Et si c'est la fin du monde, faisons la fête", scande-t-il dans l'une de ses récentes chansons. 

Mika tient sa promesse dès les 1ères minutes avec une spectaculaire entrée en scène entouré d'une fanfare de 40 musiciens, suivi de "Big Girls you are beautiful" où d'immenses drapeaux affichant un M comme Mika s'agitent sur scène et des plus petits parmi les spectateurs.

Un enthousasiasme communicatif

Un public euphorique, à l'image du chanteur à l'enthousiasme communicatif au milieu de son décor kitsch: une caravane à gauche, un gros coeur rouge à droite, les quatre lettres de son prénom en guise d'écrans. L'occasion de montrer ses liens avec Paris: Mika dans le métro, Mika à Montmartre, Mika près de la Tour Eiffel avant d'entamer la chanson qui l'a fait connaître chez nous: son fantastique "Grace Kelly" joué au piano sur l'avancée au milieu du public. Tout au long du show, Mika est Parisien de coeur: un Arc de Triomphe lumineux descend du plafond pendant "Rain", son français parfait lui permet d'enchaîner "Boum boum boum " et "les Baisers perdus" alors qu'un acrobate évolue dans les airs. 

Il se passe toujours quelque chose avec Mika. Il enfile une cape royale et s'asseoit sur un trône pendant "Good Guys ", fait chanter " Relax, take it easy" au 15 000 spectateurs, échange son tee-shirt avec une spectatrice du premier rang, se coiffe du chapeau de Napoléon  le temps de "Staring at the sun", finit "Happy ending" sans micro, s'enroule dans un drapeau français sur "Elle me dit"  et surtout offre une sublime version de "Underwater" avec un ensemble de cordes et une impressionnante marée de téléphones portables allumés. Pas de grand discours, mais deux heures de pur plaisir pour une superproduction arc en ciel.

27025035850_c671b787a5_b.jpg

Mika "Sinfonia Pop", live symphonique, 2 cd et un dvd, Barclay, 21, 56 €

27203444332_2540057008_o.png

Edited by Kumazzz
adding an image file.
  • Like 2

Broadcast on France2 and Italian TV !?

Twitter

Gaël Combettes

Le show de @mikasounds sera diffusé sur #France2 et en Italie. #MikaBercy

Twitter

Thomas Monnier

Le concert de @mikasounds, capté en ce moment à l'@AccorH_Arena, sera prochainement diffusé sur #France2.

CjfdUFNXIAA1pa_.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Broadcast on France2 and Italian TV !?

Twitter

Gaël Combettes

Le show de @mikasounds sera diffusé sur #France2 et en Italie. #MikaBercy

Twitter

Thomas Monnier

Le concert de @mikasounds, capté en ce moment à l'@AccorH_Arena, sera prochainement diffusé sur #France2.

CjfdUFNXIAA1pa_.jpg

As they've captured it, let us hope we get a broadcast of the complete gig and maybe a DVD ;-)

• Like 3

Great show. My first ever French gig. Stupid o'clock queuing, glad my hotel was right at the venue so I didn't have to go out so early. I was third row at the end of the catwalk, which was an excellent place to be as he sang so much down the front to the enormous crowd. The girls beside me were at their first ever Mika show, very excited to see him. I remember that buzz, way back!

My videos are going to take a while to upload 

This is a bit of the opening

My favourite

Rain Pt 1 (I accidentally pushed stop!)

Rain Pt 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UPK-GP3T8g

• Like 9

Blue sky .. I now know who you are! Glad you had a good time.

Stupid o'clock queuing followed by imbicile French entry procedures. It was darn-right disgraceful!

Luckily I was in the right place and did not get hurt or even in the rush hurt anyone else.. but many were pushed to the ground and hurt. Big hands down to security...worst crowd management I have seen in a while.. come to think of it.. last time it was in Bercy ... too...

I had such a good night, what a party it was. Was taken aback a little by how much time Mika spent on the stage extension and I know most stupid o'clock fans had rushed to the front (just like us)... a little disappointing to see so much from the back or on the screen.. nice for the ones in late, tough on the ones that queued for such a long time. Had we known I think all of us had preferred to be where you ended up.

What can I say .. the suits .. wowsies.. the atmosphere electric ... mika's voice

... clear as a bell ... company around us.. such fun

Highlights baisers perdus with the rope artist ... magical.

The phone lights on Underwater and Mika orchestrating that

LOVED hearing Stardust .. always do ..

Never gets tired for me...

the bit he sang acoustically .. it wasn't Relax.. what was it again...

Ell me dit rocked the place..

but bloody French ... in France ,) my high school French got me the jist of most .. had to work really hard here... eheh will listen to boot to translate all the bits he spoke about.

Loved the little orchestra .. film clips .. i actually just wished it had been more: expected a huge dance act with all the 'musicians' .. underused I think...

i could have had MORE glitz... More extravanganza for a WONDERland show

not at all disappointed we came.. thanks to girls doing the Q .. the fans around us for such a good atmosphere and... MIKA et son equipe for a great night!

• Like 3

I am finally able to write my report while waiting at the airport. IT WAS LITERALLY AMAZING. I went to the venue in the very early in the morning and there was the number system which didnt work at the end because of the security. After they opened the door,everything turned into a mess. Everyone was pushing each other, and there were lots of people who fell down and got injured. Luckily, I was ok and got a good spot. I was in the second row at the corner between the normal stage and the elongated stage. But he went mostly the elongated stage but it was ok.

After getting into the venue, we all saw the amazing set. Actually I was a little bir surprised because there were both new and old sey. And I was wondering how they would be integrated.

Then, there was a group, I dont remember their name bıt actually I liked their style. However, some people screamed Mika, while they were singing, which I found disrespectful.

We waited for 30 min after the group but it was like hours. Aannnnnd... He appeared from the curtains. He was so close to us! First he started with a French song, after continued with Big Girl. Les Baisers Perdus was a surprise obviously. It was amazing with the show of a guy! Underwater was much more remarkeable than ever! I dont have any words for Happy Ending... In such a big venue, he managed to do it a capella :wub: his voice was so powerful. Good Guys with the throne, BBB on piano, Elle Me Dit, Relax, GK, WAG, OOL, Stardust,...., Love Today! What can I say? It was the best show that I've ever seeen, although I dont understand any French!

After the show, we waited for 2 hours. First he waves us before he got into his car, but then he stopped in front of the fans and got out from the car. But he didnt stay so long since it was very crowded.

And it was so nice to meet people from MFCers! :)

• Like 9

Juste want to know which song was it first ? Before big girl i mean ?

• Like 2

Juste want to know which song was it first ? Before big girl i mean ?

I think it's a very old French song because I don't know it :doh:

I will write my report later, I think it will be loooooong :biggrin2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

Just one vid before going to bed (How long a day of work can be after a master gig :sleep_1: )

Sorry for the 10 sec megazoom somewhere in the middle, I just wanted to check what was on his head  :aah:

• Like 4

Just one vid before going to bed (How long a day of work can be after a master gig :sleep_1: )

Sorry for the 10 sec megazoom somewhere in the middle, I just wanted to check what was on his head  :aah:

You could have megazoomed all the time :swoon: Thanks a lot for the video Melyssa :hug:

First song was a song from Jaques Brel called "Le cheval"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPcQH9-gfok

don't realy understand the reason why ....

I don't have a clue :dunno: We need to ask him when there's another live chat :naughty: Thank you for finding the song :huglove: 

My vids, the ones I have, are all on YT now. See updated post below.

Great show. My first ever French gig. Stupid o'clock queuing, glad my hotel was right at the venue so I didn't have to go out so early. I was third row at the end of the catwalk, which was an excellent place to be as he sang so much down the front to the enormous crowd. The girls beside me were at their first ever Mika show, very excited to see him. I remember that buzz, way back!

My videos are going to take a while to upload 

This is a bit of the opening

My favourite

Rain Pt 1 (I accidentally pushed stop!)

Rain Pt 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UPK-GP3T8g

• Like 5