Hi from Prague!

vivi3663

Wow!! This place is awesome!! I didn't know that Mika had such an amazing fan club!! <3

Hi  :lg: 

so I guess I should introduce myself first. :D My name is Viola and I live in Prague (Czech Republic). I feel a bit ashamed to say this but I've only discovered Mika recently. However, since then I've fallen in love with him, his music and his art and I can't spend a day without listening to his songs or watching the voice :D. It's an addiction! He is just perfect <3

In fact, I've only found about him thanks to my french teacher who played "Elle me dit" in one of our lessons and I'm so grateful for this. I don't understand how it is even possible that I didn't know about him and how could I live without his songs and his joy!

I was really really lucky that I found about Mika like 4 months before his concert in Prague (25.5.2016) and so I could be a part of this unforgettable show!! I loved it! It really was the best day in my life and I so want to go back!! And I was even more lucky when I got to actually meet him after the show!! I still can't believe it! <3

I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of this amazing organisation and I want to tell you that you're guys incredible. I've seen all the year books and they're truly brilliant!! I hope that I'll be a part of the next one :D.

Thank you :) and I look forward to finding new friends with whom I can share my Mika obsession ;)

Viola <3

P.S.: The Mika emoticons are hilarious :D  :mikadas:

• Like 3

Wow!! This place is awesome!! I didn't know that Mika had such an amazing fan club!! <3

Hi  :lg: 

so I guess I should introduce myself first. :D My name is Viola and I live in Prague (Czech Republic). I feel a bit ashamed to say this but I've only discovered Mika recently. However, since then I've fallen in love with him, his music and his art and I can't spend a day without listening to his songs or watching the voice :D. It's an addiction! He is just perfect <3

In fact, I've only found about him thanks to my french teacher who played "Elle me dit" in one of our lessons and I'm so grateful for this. I don't understand how it is even possible that I didn't know about him and how could I live without his songs and his joy!

I was really really lucky that I found about Mika like 4 months before his concert in Prague (25.5.2016) and so I could be a part of this unforgettable show!! I loved it! It really was the best day in my life and I so want to go back!! And I was even more lucky when I got to actually meet him after the show!! I still can't believe it! <3

I want to thank you for allowing me to be a part of this amazing organisation and I want to tell you that you're guys incredible. I've seen all the year books and they're truly brilliant!! I hope that I'll be a part of the next one :D.

Thank you :) and I look forward to finding new friends with whom I can share my Mika obsession ;)

Viola <3

P.S.: The Mika emoticons are hilarious :D  :mikadas:

Hi, Viola and welcome!  :welcomeani:

What you say makes me remember what I felt when I knew Mika seven years ago,  the feelings were exactly the same as yours and I've been in a cloud for long time. I'm glad you can enjoy him, his music, his gigs from now on and for many years   :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

Hello!! Welcome,welcome!

Czech Girl, so you're my neighbour! :) Greetz from Poland!  :hug:

Haha thank you  :D you're the girl with the "Thank god that you found us" banner, right? :D I was so happy for you when Mika took it :D 

Edited by vivi3663
  • Like 2

Hi Viola, welcome!! :hug:

You're in the right place to share your Mika obsession  :teehee:

What a wonderful pic!! How was it to meet him?  :wub:   

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1

Hi Viola, welcome!! :hug:

You're in the right place to share your Mika obsession  :teehee:

What a wonderful pic!! How was it to meet him?  :wub:   

Haha :D thank you! It was like a dream, really!! :D He was so nice and funny  :mikadas: and he said that he liked my t-shirt :D  :cheer:

• Like 1