Mika @ Festival Città di Cernobbio, COMO, ITALY -- 2 August 2016

mari62

MFC Exclusive!

100 MFCers can win a spot at a Meet & Greet with MIKA after the show in Cernobbio!

Details on the front page and here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php/_/mika-news/attenzione-mfc-salutare-mika-a-cernobbio-r115

Buona fortuna!

:excite:

PS All MFCers should be sure to RSVP as attending this show HERE.

Wow, this is amazing. Crossing all fingers a and toes. This will truly be a dream come true.

:shocked: WOW - 100 MFCers can experience a M&G with MIKA,  all together!!  :teehee:  :wub:  What a lovely surprise!! :thumb_yello:  This sounds just fantastic - I can't wait to hear about the happening,  on the 2nd Aug ( my wedding-day :teehee:

Good luck guys!! :wub: 

Love, love

me 

MFC Exclusive!

100 MFCers can win a spot at a Meet & Greet with MIKA after the show in Cernobbio!

Details on the front page and here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php/_/mika-news/attenzione-mfc-salutare-mika-a-cernobbio-r115

Buona fortuna!

Thank you very much! ❤

Aww, that's so sweet of him to do this! :wub2: we haven't had anything like this for quite a while, i already feared these times were over... but as always, Mika never fails to surprise me. :biggrin2:

• Like 2

Wow! It's amazing :) For me and my hostel hahaahah... anyway, fingers crossed for every MFCer!  :wub:

As it's a planned m&g, i guess it's likely to happen shortly after the show - so at least you won't have to wait til he leaves an aftershow party at 3am (or later). :naughty:

• Like 1

As it's a planned m&g, i guess it's likely to happen shortly after the show - so at least you won't have to wait til he leaves an aftershow party at 3am (or later). :naughty:

As he is planning a M&G, does it mean there is no point of waiting for him after if you don't win a spot (hoping to win, planning for worst case haha)

As he is planning a M&G, does it mean there is no point of waiting for him after if you don't win a spot (hoping to win, planning for worst case haha)

You can always try. I just meant this regarding the hostel closing time. If you win, ofc you'll want to go - but if you don't and your hostel closes at 1am, it's your own choice whether to wait and risk having to sleep on the sidewalk, maybe for nothing. But as such a curfew is rather unusual these days, i'm sure you won't have a problem with that. ;)

MFC Exclusive!

Buona fortuna!

Thank you very much!!!

I just checked the weather, it seems like it could go either way!! What happens if it rains with thunder? Does the show go on?

Usually shows take place, as long as there isn't a huge storm that threatens to blow away the stage. At least that's what i know from germany, but also in italy i suppose a regular thunderstorm won't affect the show. Except that we all get wet. :teehee:

I live not so far from Como so for now the weather is a bit bad but on Tuesday it'll be good (if the storm will stay behind the Alps)... Tomorrow i should tell you for sure how it'll be: i'll be your Ms. forecasts for one day :P

• Like 2

******FLOWERS FOR MIKA******

Although a bit last minute, we have thought to give Mika some flowers -a very special composition-  in Cernobbio

as a thank you gift on the occasion of the end of the tour.

if you love the idea and would like to join, you can send 5€ through paypal to this email address:   mfcregister@gmail.com

Of course we'll post a picture of the flowers when ready.

----------------------------------------------

• Like 3

Although a bit last minute, we have thought to give Mika some flowers -a very special composition- in Cernobbio

as a thank you and a goodbye on the occasion of the end of the tour.

if you love the idea and would like to join, please let us know and send 5€ through paypal to this email address: mfcregister@gmail.com

I'm in and already sent.

Although a bit last minute, we have thought to give Mika some flowers -a very special composition-  in Cernobbio

as a thank you and a goodbye on the occasion of the end of the tour.

if you love the idea and would like to join, please let us know and send 5€ through paypal to this email address:   mfcregister@gmail.com

:thumb_yello: I'm in, and money sent.  Enjoy this special gig!  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

as a thank you and goodbye gift on the occasion of the end of the tour.

if you love the idea and would like to join, please let us know and send 5€ through paypal to this email address:   mfcregister@gmail.com

Sent!  :thumb_yello:

******IMPORTANT NOTE********

Please don't forget that, in order to be eligible for the 'Meet Mika in Cernobbio' contest, you have to send an email as explained in detail on the front page.

It is not enough to just put your name on the RSVP list, you MUST send the email, so that we have your phone number.

Thank you.

And remember that it's just ONE entry per person, you can just send an email ONCE. 

MFC Exclusive!

Buona fortuna!

as a thank you gift on the occasion of the end of the tour.

Thanks a lot Marina, I'm in and sent money. :flowers2: