Mika @ Festival Città di Cernobbio, COMO, ITALY -- 2 August 2016

mari62

By popular demand, a new date has been added in Lombardy, Italy!

On 2nd August Mika will perform in Cernobbio (Como) on at Villa Erba.

Tickets on sale at this link from 1 June 11 a.m.: http://bit.ly/1TCz2aR 

Standing ticket: € 40,00 + pre-sale.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIKA annuncia l'undicesima e ultima data del suo tour estivo italiano:

martedì 2 agosto alla Villa Erba di Cernobbio (CO) nell'ambito del Festival Città di Cernobbio 

Biglietti disponibili sul circuito TicketOne (online suhttp://bit.ly/1Oi7vYH e nei punti vendita) a partire dalle 11 di mercoledì 1° giugno.

(posto unico in piedi: € 40,00 + prevendita)

13320650_10153765407428040_2662067752968

(Photo c Set Vexy)

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153765407428040/?type=3&permPage=1

Are you going?  RSVP here:

• Like 5

Anyone knows how big this venue is? It looks stunning! :wub2: i've only found info about the rooms, apparently the biggest holds 1400 people. But i suppose that's not enough for a mika gig in italy, plus i'd expect an open air show anyway at this time of the year. :dunno: so i guess it's in their gardens rather than inside.

that's seated tho... but it still doesn't look huge. :thumb_yello:

i might consider going to this, buses from munich to como are pretty cheap, and it looks such a lovely place. :wub2:

Me too, flights from Poland are really cheap too :) Yeah, looks amazing  :yes:

So, saskia and me have our tickets. :) who else is going? Can't believe i'm the only one (so far) on the rsvp list for an italian gig! :teehee:

In August italians are on holiday  :surfing:

anyway... not all... :fisch:

• Like 2

Sorry that I wrote in Italian ... I repeat everything in English . I will go on August 2 in Como , according to you as soon as we must be to keep you ahead ? I 'm organizing with work :) thanks

If you mean, when to arrive to get to the front, i think no one knows this yet, it's too early. Usually italian gigs are crazy, but i hope this one will be rather relaxed, as apparently it's not that big. Anyway, i'll only arrive in como in the afternoon on the gig day, and then i'll see what i'll do. Not too keen anymore on fighting for a frontrow place, in paris i've had enough of it for this year! :teehee:

I would like to go, but I can't figure out if that tickets are standing or seated... Anyone knows? My italian is inexistant and I think it's standing, right?

Appatently yes. I only can find pix of the venue with seats, so i was also wondering already, whether there might be unnumbered seats. But it says "posto unico in piedi" on the ticket, and afaik that indeed means standing.

I would like to go, but I can't figure out if that tickets are standing or seated... Anyone knows? My italian is inexistant and I think it's standing, right?

Appatently yes. I only can find pix of the venue with seats, so i was also wondering already, whether there might be unnumbered seats. But it says "posto unico in piedi" on the ticket, and afaik that indeed means standing.

yes, it's just standing -posto unico in piedi

http://www.barleyarts.com/mika-annuncia-lultima-tappa-del-suo-tour-estivo-a-cernobbio-il-2-agosto/

I'm still thinking about that gig, so maybe someone could recommend a cheap hostel or sth in Cernobbio/Como?

I've forgotten the name, but look on hostelworld.com - i found one in como for 20€ per night.

• Like 1

I bought my flights today and i have to buy ticket for this gig :) soo I will be there! And im really surprised that there is no way to buy e-ticket....weird thing.

Yeah, i know... always the problem wirh ticketone.it, no e-tickets but instead horrendous fees for shipping abroad. :aah: at least the tickets look nice, with a picture. :teehee:

• Like 1

Hi guys, 

I don't know if any of you remember me... I have been a part of the MFC for years and in the last few years I have barely logged on. I got married, started working and barely had time to brush my hair. 

To cut a long story short. 

WE BOOKED TICKETS! All the way from SOUTH AFRICA!

I am losing my mind! 

I have never seen Mika live! I am so excited. 

So I have questions:

1. With regards to Ticketone's collect at venue, can I collect it on the day of the show at any time?

2. I am very short and would like to have a good view of Mika at least, how early should I get there?

3. Anyone doing a meet up?

Thanks for any and all help!

So many years waiting for Mika and finally I am going to him!!

• Like 1

Hi guys, 

I don't know if any of you remember me... I have been a part of the MFC for years and in the last few years I have barely logged on. I got married, started working and barely had time to brush my hair. 

To cut a long story short. 

WE BOOKED TICKETS! All the way from SOUTH AFRICA!

I am losing my mind! 

I have never seen Mika live! I am so excited. 

So I have questions:

1. With regards to Ticketone's collect at venue, can I collect it on the day of the show at any time?

2. I am very short and would like to have a good view of Mika at least, how early should I get there?

3. Anyone doing a meet up?

Thanks for any and all help!

So many years waiting for Mika and finally I am going to him!!

happy you can finally go to see him live :D

I try to answer what I know about your questions:

1) no, the box office has an opening hour, it's always in the afternoon, I don't know about this venues's one in particular, but sometimes they open at about 5 PM so people who are queuing can safely collect their tickets, sometimes they open shortly before gates open so it's quite stressful (if you have queued)...

Maybe you can try to contact the venue earlier asking if they can say opening hours, so you can know what to expect

2) people in Italy start queuing really early, maybe there will be somebody coming even the night before :mf_rosetinted: , but I guess that you can be there at about 5/6/7 AM to have the front row, and later in the morning to have still a good spot in the first rows... there will be some early queuers of course, but most of the audience is still going in the afternoon or in the evening before the show starts 

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the show  :hi5:

Edited by maggie112

happy you can finally go to see him live :D

I try to answer what I know about your questions:

1) no, the box office has an opening hour, it's always in the afternoon, I don't know about this venues's one in particular, but sometimes they open at about 5 PM so people who are queuing can safely collect their tickets, sometimes they open shortly before gates open so it's quite stressful (if you have queued)...

Maybe you can try to contact the venue earlier asking if they can say opening hours, so you can know what to expect

2) people in Italy start queuing really early, maybe there will be somebody coming even the night before :mf_rosetinted: , but I guess that you can be there at about 5/6/7 AM to have the front row, and later in the morning to have still a good spot in the first rows... there will be some early queuers of course, but most of the audience is still going in the afternoon or in the evening before the show starts 

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the show  :hi5:

Wow, thanks so much! I will definitely try and queue early (not the night before!) to get a good spot. I feel strange queuing in a foreign country, feels as though I should be exploring. But Mika is so important!

PS,

Another questions to all:

Do you think he would be doing a meet and greet after the show? 

Any chance? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Another questions to all:

Do you think he would be doing a meet and greet after the show? 

Any chance? 

Thanks!

of course we can't know before, but since 2014, he doesn't stop really often with fans after gigs in Italy...

but maybe it could be the "lucky day"  :wink2:

• Like 1