SWATCH Signing Session in Brussels, Belgium -- 23 June 2016 -- 6-7 PM

mari62

Mika to hold a signing session in Brussels to launch his brand new Swatch!

Swatch Store

Rue au Beurre 42

Brussels

Time: 6-7PM

Event on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/903790449732117/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUMU Goes Live on Tour and in Stores
Reinforcing their ongoing partnership, Swatch and Mika have released a brand new Swatch Art Special: MUMU-CUCURRUCUCU (SUOZ210).
This brilliant New Gent, features a luxuriously engraved dial with bright, inspired designs on the front and back of the silicone strap.

See the concert, get your MUMU watch and come meet Mika for a Swatch Signing Session.

Geneva 22.06  17h30 - 18h30  (  SWATCH Signing Session in Geneva, Switzerland -- 22 June 2016 -- 17h30 - 18h30)

Brussels 23.06 6-7 PM 

For up-to-date event information, stay tuned on Facebook.

2016-mika-2008-1130.jpg

http://www.swatch.com/en_gb/collections/mumu-by-mika

Are you going? RSVP here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/1009-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

• Like 3

The FB page of swatch created the event, you can register here 

https://www.facebook...03790449732117/

Nous sommes fièrs de vous présenter notre Swatch MUMU-CUCURRUCUCU (SUOZ210) créée en collaboration avec l’artiste chanteur MIKA.

Afin de présenter sa Swatch, MIKA sera présent dans notre Swatch Megastore de Bruxelles pour une séance de dédicaces.
Rendez-vous le 23 juin de 18h à 19h au Swatch Megastore de Bruxelles pour une rencontre avec l’artiste !

Obtenez votre montre et faites-la signer le jour de l'event: http://shop.swatch.com/fr_be/collections/mika-special-c111.html

Wij zijn fier u onze Swatch MUMU-CUCURRUCUCU (SUOZ210) voor te stellen. Dit is een speciale samenwerking met zanger MIKA.

Om zijn Swatch voor te stellen, zal MIKA aanwezig zijn in onze Swatch Megastore Brussel voor een signeersessie.
Kom de artiest ontmoeten op 23 juni van 18u tot 19u in onze Swatch Megastore Brussel !

Bestel uw horloge en haal een handtekening tijdens het event :

I mentioned this somewhere else, but is there any chance that someone could give this video (on USB or DVD) to Mika? It's from his fans and we were hoping to give it at the Palladium gig but that didn't work :/

Someone please? 

I am a bit nervous about going now. Read this morning that there are concrete terrorist threats again aimed at Brussels. But I do want to see Mika. What to do

:) I think you should go and see MIKA  :wub:  Where he is, you're safe :wink2:  Here's what he said in Oslo, some years ago: "I think I have a big, fat cherub, sitting on my shoulders, fighting all the devils away" :teehee:  Good luck!  :thumb_yello: 

Love, love

me      

• Like 2

:) I think you should go and see MIKA  :wub:  Where he is, you're safe :wink2:  Here's what he said in Oslo, some years ago: "I think I have a big, fat cherub, sitting on my shoulders, fighting all the devils away" :teehee:  Good luck!  :thumb_yello:

Love, love

me      

Yes! You should go. I understand you being nervous about it, and I am too, whenever I travel or go to a theatre or whatever. I think it could happen anywhere...and I don't want them to stop me from doing what I like.

But still, I understand.

Figured out what you gonna do yet?

I want to go but a few days ago I read on Twitter (can't remember where or who) that priority would be given to people living in Brussels. I don't want to go for nothing (although I have family there, but not sure they would be willing to come with me, lol)

You guys think this is possible?

So happy for you that you're going although I understand you're nervous.

I think that because a part of my family lives in Brussels and Antwerp makes me more unaware of the "danger".

Yeah, that's what I thought too, they are not gonna check everyone's ID or whatever... and as you say, you could be a student, so no way they can check it.

I should be going too then (if my back is kind)  :thumb_yello:

...... Je dis ça je dis rien !!

Chers fans de Mika et amis de Swatch,

Pour des raisons d’organisation, les places pour la session de signature de Mika au Swatch store de Bruxelles seront limitées. Nous accepterons uniquement les 100 premières personnes. 
ATTENTION : Premier arrivé, premier servi ! 

Merci pour votre compréhension.
Swatch Belgique 

Beste fans van Mika en vrienden van Swatch,

Vanwege organisatorische redenen, zijn de plaatsten voor de signeersessie van Mika in de Swatch Store Brussel beperkt. Wij zullen enkel de eerste 100 mensen aanvaarden. 
LET OP: First in, first out! 

Dank u voor uw begrip.
Swatch België

• Like 1

I'll not be able to be there finally ... :'(

We have to move our flight because of the strikes ... 2 days earlier :(

I'm very sad, that was not the plan and I miss something else important .... 

So to everyone who'll be there, enjoy and say hello to Mika for me :) <3

So sorry for you sweetie :hug:

...... Je dis ça je dis rien !!

Chers fans de Mika et amis de Swatch,

Pour des raisons d’organisation, les places pour la session de signature de Mika au Swatch store de Bruxelles seront limitées. Nous accepterons uniquement les 100 premières personnes. 

ATTENTION : Premier arrivé, premier servi ! 

Merci pour votre compréhension.

Swatch Belgique 

Beste fans van Mika en vrienden van Swatch,

Vanwege organisatorische redenen, zijn de plaatsten voor de signeersessie van Mika in de Swatch Store Brussel beperkt. Wij zullen enkel de eerste 100 mensen aanvaarden. 

LET OP: First in, first out! 

Dank u voor uw begrip.

Swatch België

Thanks for your message!

But... that's it for me. I won't be able to come then. I don't want to take the risk to go to Brussels for nothing.

If being in the hundred means be at the store at 1PM or worse, 7AM, I'm not able to do that with my bad back. And I'm sure people will go very early.

In Switzerland today you had to have your e-mail confirmed, so you knew you were allowed to go, no queuing.

*SIGH* next time (dunno when that'll be, tho :fisch: )

If people do not panic, it won't be a fight.

Haha, I imagine people panicking and fighting :shocked:

I'm so sorry for you :itsok:

Everyone who is going, have fun!!! :mf_rosetinted:  :yes: