7. Good Guys
  8. Origin of Love
  9. Relax
  10. Staring at The Sun
  11. Underwater
  12. Lollipop
  13. Promiseland
  14. Happy Ending
  15. Over My Shoulder ( with Alex Millar )
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Last Party
  18. Ordinary Man
  19. Love Today

=======

=======

Before the Show

Mika @ Palladium, London, UK -- 05 June 2016

POLL: Pre-Palladium Show Meet-up 5th June 2016

=======

PICS

=======

=======

VIDS

=======

Mika

MFC

Tillymilo  via Lucrezia

Blue Sky

tiibet

K'mille AC

Graciosa

Ambroisette

lyli21

Mocha

france7885

AmyWings

iQiyi Live Streaming for China

[HD]

On 6/12/2016 at 3:54 AM, missrully said:

Single link for iQiyi Live Streaming in HD (1080p)

As MP4 (7.2 GB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7eXUpoh6oHlc3dsSGRGWWc5a2s/view

TVDLCC

FULL CONCERT

1. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4884577/index_1.html
  2. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4884577/index_2.html
  3. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4884577/index_3.html
  4. http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4884577/index_4.html

CLIPS

========

MEDIA

========

• Like 1

iQiyi ( Chinese site )

Live Streaming  [ LOW QUALITY ]

Edited by Kumazzz
updating...
  • Like 2

Totally wonderful show from our favourite popstar. It was particularly great for me because I was with so many of my Mika friends on the other side of the world. This was my first ever show with Deb, in all our years of friendship!

My videos are uploading bit by bit, but I loved OMS with Alex Millar, Mika chatted about his memories of being in Oliver in the Palladium when he was a kid, and he sang his heart out for the very international crowd, all in English!!! 

Ordinary man

Over my shoulder with Alex

Mika chats about Oliver

Porcelain

Last Party

The rest are posted in page 6 of this thread but I see Eriko has listed them all in the first post.Thanks Eriko-san!!

• Like 11

So, let me try a quick report... It was a great gig, but nothing extraordinary. Maybe except for the fact that he didn't play a single french song. I missed emd a bit, but it was ok. Got to hear porcelain, promiseland and ordinary man instead, that was fab. :wub2: also he sang oms with that guy (alex was his name i think?) - but i still don't like that song, so nothing special for me. ;)

I had (still have) a massive cold and my voice was gone already when i arrived in london... so i couldn't sing or cheer, just mime. Plus, i started feeling really dizzy right before oms, and sitting down only helped for a short while - so during last party i went outside to get me a glass of water, after that i felt much better and could enjoy the encore again. But altogether i must say that the cold in some way ruined my gig experience a little, of course it's much easier to enjoy a gig if you don't feel like sh*t. :aah: but well, that was just bad luck for me this time. Mika and the crowd were great. :) he had a choir on stage for a few songs. And i loved his chatting, finally i was able to understand everything. :) esp. the ending of lollipop was pretty funny, hope someone filmed that. It was something about his mamma taking him to the trains and telling him this was the train where bad people go, and lollipop girl was on there, and in the end he said bye mamma and jumped on the train. Or something along these lines. :teehee:

For sats he went to the royal circle and sang there, looking down from the balcony. He had to get rid a few times of hands that kept touching and grabbing him - as he told later, apparently also in pretty inappropriate places. :doh:

We held up the hearts for the encore and he loved it. :wub2:

Deb could hand him the yearbook after the show, but outside it was too crowded to meet him. See his instagram video. Our group stayed in the back and we were planning to do the mexican wave for him again, like in strasbourg. It didn't work first, because it was too crowded - but when we saw his car waiting at the traffic light at the end of the street, we decided to walk over and give it another try, in case the traffic light would stop him long enough. It did, and so we could do our mini-mexican wave again, which made him laugh (he already pointed at us when he saw us arriving, in a way like he knew what was coming... :lmfao:). Then he took out his phone and pointed us to do the mexican wave again, so he could film (or take a pic, dunno what it was). :teehee:

Oh, and ofc the mfc meetup before the show, was great to see everyone again, chat a little (as much as i could without much voice), and especially i loved that this time we managed to take a group pic. Thanks deb for organizing everything! :flowers2: And ofc i loved mika's video message in the afternoon, so sweet of him! :wub2:

• Like 15

SETLIST

FULL concert VIDEO http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3N7cwSIRZV4/

1. Porcelain
  2. Big Girl
  3. Talk about You
  4. Good Wife
  5. Grace Kelly
  6. Rain
  7. Good Guys
  8. Origin of Love
  9. Relax
  10. Staring at The Sun
  11. Underwater
  12. Lollipop
  13. Promiseland
  14. Happy Ending
  15. Over My Shoulder ( with Alex Millar )
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Last Party
  18. Ordinary Man
  19. Love Today
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 6

If you haven't seen it in the other thread, I did get the chance to give Mika the MFC Yearbook and film a short video from him. He was very, very sweet and appreciative.

[media]

[/media]

I'm off to enjoy the SUNNY London day... gig report later. Karin, I think your cold really did color your feelings about the show, sorry you couldn't enjoy it. It was truly wonderful, IMO. 

I put some of my best pics on FB, too.  :thumb_yello:

But more later.

• Like 11

I loved this gig :wub2: Not as relaxed and spontaneous as some earlier gigs this year, more considered and planned, but I understand that because it was recorded and it was suitable for London, gave a very professional impression, imo. Several special songs outside the basic set list: Promiseland, OMS, Ordinary Man. Stunning looking stage. A lot of chatting and stories :wub2: Thanks everyone, so much fun at the party!

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 4

Thanks for the video deb! :) can't understand much of what he's saying now on my phone, but will watch it again when i'm back home and don't have airport noise around me. ;)

Oh but i *did* enjoy the gig! I also said it was great! I just could've enjoyed it more without the cold. ;)

If you haven't seen it in the other thread, I did get the chance to give Mika the MFC Yearbook and film a short video from him. He was very, very sweet and appreciative.

[media]

[/media]

I'm off to enjoy the SUNNY London day... gig report later. Karin, I think your cold really did color your feelings about the show, sorry you couldn't enjoy it. It was truly wonderful, IMO. 

I put some of my best pics on FB, too.  :thumb_yello:

But more later.

Aww that is such a sweet video.

• Like 2

The last gig I went to before this one was October last year in London. Before then, about 3 years ago. My Mika madness has definitely died down and I had thoughts that this would potentially be my last gig.

After 7.5 hour dance rehearsal I was completely shattered, but on I went to Zebranos to meet my fellow Fokkers :wub:  and of course see some familiar faces! The atmosphere was really chilled, everyone was getting on and having a laugh, the food was free, and it was generally really lovely. 

And of course I met Blue Sky for the first time!!! We've known each other since basically the dawn of time on MFC, but as she's always in between Japan and Australia, we've never had a chance to meet. And whenever she's been on the European side, we've always missed each other :( So that was really, really great! After 9 long years!!!

We finally made our way to the venue and squeezed in Row B (where some people were already being sneaky and sitting in our seats  :sneaky2: ). It was such a great view - it's been a long time since I've been so close to the stage! At first I declared that I was just going to enjoy the gig - no photos or filming - but that didn't happen  :naughty: As I was recording our rehearsals earlier that day I had my beast camera with me so I've got some decent shots which I shall upload at some point today or tomorrow. 

The gig itself was fantastic, and it really did feel like old times. Although I'm not that Mika mad fan that I used to be, it was great to revisit those feelings for a short while. He was energetic, he was smiling and really happy. Beautifully genuine. And how amazing to hear Rain and We Are Golden! The crowd was on fire!

It was lovely to see Alex on stage again, and I thought the choir was a nice added feature myself. They performed very well in terms of stage presence and I enjoyed watching them! My only issue was that Mika voice was overpowering theirs and didn't feel like that their voices really had much impact at all, which is a shame as I'm sure they would have sounded amazing. Or maybe that's just me?!

So, so pleased - maybe it won't be my last one after all! Although I would like to add that to all the fans that congregated in the road whilst waiting for His Royal Highness to come out... dumb. Ain't nothing worth that.  :thumbdown:

Anyway after my super long day and my early start the next day I decided that 2nd row was good enough for me so left before Mika came out.

All in all, great seeing everyone, great seeing Mika, great seeing a fantastic show and just lots of greatness all around  :fangurl:

• Like 8

MEDIA

The Upcoming

http://www.theupcoming.co.uk/2016/06/06/mika-at-the-london-palladium-live-review/

6th June 2016

Mika at the London Palladium

The London Palladium holds a firm place in Mika’s heart: he tells the crowd it was the first stage he ever performed on when he was a chorus boy in Oliver. Last night he was headlining the same stage, encouraging the crowd to rock the sleeping mice in the dressing room who where there when he was a child. Throughout the concert Mika opened up about the stories behind songs that he had never revealed before. This, alongside his grand reveal that the whole gig was being secretly recorded live for Chinese television, certainly made it a more memorable experience.  

In the setting of the Palladium theatre it could be nothing other than tame as most people were sitting down. At times, Mika’s energy on stage did not translate to a similar response from the crowd – whose most extreme movement was swaying. Vocally, Mika is very strong, his classics Grace Kelly and Lollipop are performed with the ease of songs which have been performed hundreds of times. If anything, Mika’s problem is that the numbers sound too perfected: even at moments when he cuts off to speak to the audience, or at one point sings without a microphone, it seems as if it has all been planned. Having said this, Relax, Take it Easy was performed more honestly and with emotion that appeared to be of the moment as he explained that the song was inspired by the 7/7 attacks.   

The controlled fun of the concert extended to the stage, which had the appearance of the set of a Musical: a throne with a huge “M” taking central position, two neon signs for Paradise – which extend out of an organ – and Heaven were also randomly part of the set. At one point his piano sprayed forth multi-coloured confetti, to the audience’s enjoyment. This mishmash certainly fits, but if anything Mika also seemed more controlled than normal. Nonetheless, his rapport with the audience was strong: he even joined the crowd in the dress circle to sing the chorus of Staring at the Sun.   

The crowd certainly love him, not in the way a rock group’s fans will head bang in time to the music. Here they showed their love with huge “we love MIKA” banners and screamed every time he moved. A steady and solid performance, not exceptional, but he made the fans happy.

PICS

post-18723-0-01918900-1465221868_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-00847200-1465221880_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-41940300-1465221957_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-45843800-1465221915_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-39024900-1465221923_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-33262500-1465221933_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-00517200-1465222076_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-41968700-1465222095_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-48886000-1465222117_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-63777000-1465222161_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-92474200-1465222335_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-92185600-1465222393_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-30410200-1465222415_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-85414000-1465222464_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-01066000-1465222517_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-45031900-1465222573_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-51544500-1465222612_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-92868700-1465222706_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-00938300-1465222764_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-77837600-1465222793_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-77751600-1465222840_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-19635100-1465222885_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-23089900-1465222917_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-44728900-1465222965_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-09662200-1465222991_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-02999500-1465223029_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-03155300-1465223054_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-39549900-1465223094_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-61778600-1465223131_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-77743600-1465223163_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-46492600-1465223193_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-34137900-1465223227_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-07124700-1465223275_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

All in all just a wonderful wonderful evening again ! So fantastic to see everyone again at the mfc party :) Mika was on top form again and the Palladium was just a brilliant venue, couldn't have asked for more ... Sooooo overly pleased he sang WAG as I adore it live !

• Like 1

MEDIA

The Upcoming

http://www.theupcoming.co.uk/2016/06/06/mika-at-the-london-palladium-live-review/

6th June 2016
Mika at the London Palladium

The London Palladium holds a firm place in Mika’s heart: he tells the crowd it was the first stage he ever performed on when he was a chorus boy in Oliver. Last night he was headlining the same stage, encouraging the crowd to rock the sleeping mice in the dressing room who where there when he was a child. Throughout the concert Mika opened up about the stories behind songs that he had never revealed before. This, alongside his grand reveal that the whole gig was being secretly recorded live for Chinese television, certainly made it a more memorable experience.  

In the setting of the Palladium theatre it could be nothing other than tame as most people were sitting down. At times, Mika’s energy on stage did not translate to a similar response from the crowd – whose most extreme movement was swaying. Vocally, Mika is very strong, his classics Grace Kelly and Lollipop are performed with the ease of songs which have been performed hundreds of times. If anything, Mika’s problem is that the numbers sound too perfected: even at moments when he cuts off to speak to the audience, or at one point sings without a microphone, it seems as if it has all been planned. Having said this, Relax, Take it Easy was performed more honestly and with emotion that appeared to be of the moment as he explained that the song was inspired by the 7/7 attacks.   

The controlled fun of the concert extended to the stage, which had the appearance of the set of a Musical: a throne with a huge “M” taking central position, two neon signs for Paradise – which extend out of an organ – and Heaven were also randomly part of the set. At one point his piano sprayed forth multi-coloured confetti, to the audience’s enjoyment. This mishmash certainly fits, but if anything Mika also seemed more controlled than normal. Nonetheless, his rapport with the audience was strong: he even joined the crowd in the dress circle to sing the chorus of Staring at the Sun.   

The crowd certainly love him, not in the way a rock group’s fans will head bang in time to the music. Here they showed their love with huge “we love MIKA” banners and screamed every time he moved. A steady and solid performance, not exceptional, but he made the fans happy.

Were we even at the same gig??   :lmfao:   :lmfao:   :lmfao: The crowd sat down during slow songs but always got up when the funkier songs came on. I also didn't think Relax was inspired by 7/7 attacks, I thought it was something that happened in Lebanon? Maybe someone else with a better memory can correct this.

Edited by CazGirl
  • Like 1

Were we even at the same gig??   :lmfao:   :lmfao:   :lmfao: The crowd sat down during slow songs but always got up when the funkier songs came on. I also didn't think Relax was inspired by 7/7 attacks, I thought it was something that happened in Lebanon? Maybe someone else with a better memory can correct this.

Hello. :bye:

My memory says:

Relax is inspired by 7/7 attacks.

Any Other World is inspired by Lebanon.

Anyway i can not be 100% sure, i'm not the spokeswoman of the songwriter...  :)

Edited by allegra
  • Like 2

SETLIST

FULL concert VIDEO http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3N7cwSIRZV4/

• Porcelain
  • Big Girl
  • Talk about You
  • Good Wife
  • Grace Kelly
  • Rain
  • Good Guys
  • Origin of Love