=======

K'mille AC

france7885

AmyWings

======

Media

======

• Like 3

Omg . I want to be clear, that was completly AWSOME !!!

I'm on the road to go back home and i don't have a lot of connexion but I'll take the time to write my full report tomorrow ;-)

• Like 5

http://www.scoop.it/t/office-de-tourisme-du-pays-de-chinon/p/4065951540/2016/07/03/la-tornade-mika-attendue-ce-dimanche?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Article from Scoop it and translation in English

Indre-et-Loire - Tours, Avoine, Chinon -
La tornade Mika attendue ce dimanche
03/07/2016 05:31
La-tornade-Mika-attendue-ce-dimanche_ima zoom_in.png

Pour sa dernière journée, Avoine Zone Groove - La Nouvelle République offre un final entraînant en diable. Le programme débutera dès 11 h 30, au Rest'O Groove, avec Rock Box, suivi à 12 h 30, des Swing Shouters, accompagnant le déjeuner des festivaliers. A 14 h, sur le car-podium NR, concert du Valley Harps Steel Orchestra, suivi à 16 h 30, des filles de Ladies Ballbreaker. Tous ces concerts étant gratuits. Puis, c'est à 18 h, sur la scène principale cette fois, que Mika est attendu par la foule des fans de la jeune idole, à la cool pop revigorante, connue par ailleurs comme coach de The Voice sur TF1.

Translation in English  MIKA the hurricane is waiting for sunday

For its  last day, Oats Zone Groove - The New Republic offers a leading end in hell. The program will start at 11: 30 pm, at Rest'O Groove with Rock Box, followed at 12 h 30, Swing Shouters accompanying lunch festivalgoers. At 14 pm, the truck tour NR concert Valley Harps Steel Orchestra, followed at 16 h 30, girls of Ladies Ballbreaker. All concerts are free. Then it is 18 pm on the main stage this time that Mika is awaited by the crowd of young fans of the idol, the cool invigorating pop, otherwise known as The Voice ' s  coach on TF1.

Edited by Alexandre

I'm on the road to go back home and i don't have a lot of connexion but I'll take the time to write my full report tomorrow ;-)

Glad you had a great time! :D

I can't wait to read your report! :biggrin2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I'm happy for you my dear :thumb_yello:

========

REPORTS

========

=======

PICS

=======

=======

VIDS

=======

======

Media

======

Eriko, I did my best for tonight with the pictures, but I know some people on the group I've created and dedicated to MIKA have taken some pictures, but I need their written consent to publish them here, I'll do it  tomorrow, Take care and Thanks a lot for your job here :thumb_yello: