2016 - Avoine Zone Groove Festival, FRANCE -- 3rd July: Reports/Pics/ Vids

Kumazzz

He's so efficient now! An actual file of lyrics available:-) So cute when Ed didn's know STUCK IN THE MIDDLE :doh:

It was... You need to be quick when playing with Mika, he likes to keep them on their toes, isn't it?

And I think the book comes from a fan :)

Edited by cathouzouf
  • Like 1

Wow Alexandre you're very active XD Thaaanks;-)

The lyrics book is mine and also Kermit and the UK flag which i was excpecting for it to come back XD

I have too many pics to upload them right now here but I'll create a drive file.

First report...

Some things will probably miss but i'll do my best...

Ok I had three hours in car from my house to Avoine so we leave home at 9.30am so we get there at 12.30. there were already à few fans and I was so happyyyyyyyyyy to be with them thatwas so exciting XD we've waited a few hours and they made us form à real queue around 3.30. Then we got in at 4.00 and i got a second row right in front of the microphone !!! I was sooo damn excited ! There were many kids and the security pass them some ear plugs, that was just cute XD

I had a big bag full of Mika stuff and i was very excited !!! That was not my first Mika gig but everytime it's the same ! I'm so excited !

Then Max, Joy, Curtis, Ed and Tristan came onstage. The crowd started to go wild XD and i was so excited ! XD I shouted as if ot was the last scream I could make and Mika finally came... He has a wonderful suit I had never seen before (which were absoletely amazing) and black and gold louboutin ...

I don't remember the order of the setlist but I know it was not an isual one !

Rain --> it has just started to rain and it was really beautiful

Stuck in the middle --> With my lyrics book !!! He said he wrote this song for his grandma and that it's been a loooong time that he didn't played it XD

We are Golden --> one of my favorite song in live... I was so excited !!!

Les baisers perdus--> That's the song why he took my lyrics book and i was like "omg he took my most important thing in the world in his hand during his gig to play o e of the most beautiful song of his last album thanks to me ?!!!" That was just amazing...

Tant que j'ai le soleil --> many toys and little things were thrown on stage and i don't know who was that from but i really liked the Sun with arms and legs XD it was really good ;-)

Good guys--> for this one and staring at the sun, I had a korean gig star that my korean MFC'er friend sent me directly from korea and there Were the lyrics on it and i had many eyes contact with him during those two ones;-)

Good wife --> omg good wife was right next to promisland the one i wanted to hear in live... it was really awsome

Lollipop --> hahaha Lollipop ... at this moment of the gig, he told us that he already messed up hos original setlist so we could ask him any song we wanted him to play. I wrote promiseland on a paper. He looked at me, staring at me, point me with his finger and said... "no" . Then he explained that he wanted to find songs which were in his setlist and promiseland wasen't in it XD so many people wanted porcelain ! It was very noisy 'cause everyone Shouted but it was really funny XD

Relax--> with his piano. With his beautiful voice. Was just awsome.

Underwater--> we weren't allowed to get some flash and it was still the day so it was not like in usual gig when we become stars but it was still really beautiful and the crowd was really active so it was really awsome

Elle me dit--> very funny one, i was the only dumb one to sign the lyrics (as it is french i tried to learn the sign language version of elle me dit ;-)) but that's really fun ;-)

The origin of love --> The best song live right with we are golden... that was simply amazing

Talk about you --> very funny one too ! Everyone knows the lyrics of this one so everyone sang it with him XD

Grace Kelly --> Mika really liked confettis XD

Boum boum boum --> beautiful démonstration as always (as we can see Bob à little bit more XD)

Big girl--> actually this was the first song XD and i was really excited XD

Happy Ending--> omg sooo beautiful with a huge a capella part that was amazingly awsome XD

Love today--> ooooh that's the last one but it was so cute !!! He asked the security to put two twins girl on stage and they Were sooooo cuuute !!! (I can really imagine Mika as a dad) they count with him and got the big "M" flag in their hand !!! It was really cute

Oh and there were big balloons and M balloons and i kept mine M one and one of the big one explode XD

He didn't came out for a long time, just a few seconds,signed two or three things but went away very quickly...

To conclude, i'll say that this was really awsome and that i'll make a picture file very soon ;-)

• Like 10

Wow Alexandre you're very active XD Thaaanks;-)

The lyrics book is mine and also Kermit and the UK flag which i was excpecting for it to come back XD

I have too many pics to upload them right now here but I'll create a drive file.

First report...

Some things will probably miss but i'll do my best...

Ok I had three hours in car from my house to Avoine so we leave home at 9.30am so we get there at 12.30. there were already à few fans and I was so happyyyyyyyyyy to be with them thatwas so exciting XD we've waited a few hours and they made us form à real queue around 3.30. Then we got in at 4.00 and i got a second row right in front of the microphone !!! I was sooo damn excited ! There were many kids and the security pass them some ear plugs, that was just cute XD

I had a big bag full of Mika stuff and i was very excited !!! That was not my first Mika gig but everytime it's the same ! I'm so excited !

Then Max, Joy, Curtis, Ed and Tristan came onstage. The crowd started to go wild XD and i was so excited ! XD I shouted as if ot was the last scream I could make and Mika finally came... He has a wonderful suit I had never seen before (which were absoletely amazing) and black and gold louboutin ...

I don't remember the order of the setlist but I know it was not an isual one !

Rain --> it has just started to rain and it was really beautiful

Stuck in the middle --> With my lyrics book !!! He said he wrote this song for his grandma and that it's been a loooong time that he didn't played it XD

We are Golden --> one of my favorite song in live... I was so excited !!!

Les baisers perdus--> That's the song why he took my lyrics book and i was like "omg he took my most important thing in the world in his hand during his gig to play o e of the most beautiful song of his last album thanks to me ?!!!" That was just amazing...

Tant que j'ai le soleil --> many toys and little things were thrown on stage and i don't know who was that from but i really liked the Sun with arms and legs XD it was really good ;-)

Good guys--> for this one and staring at the sun, I had a korean gig star that my korean MFC'er friend sent me directly from korea and there Were the lyrics on it and i had many eyes contact with him during those two ones;-)

Good wife --> omg good wife was right next to promisland the one i wanted to hear in live... it was really awsome

Lollipop --> hahaha Lollipop ... at this moment of the gig, he told us that he already messed up hos original setlist so we could ask him any song we wanted him to play. I wrote promiseland on a paper. He looked at me, staring at me, point me with his finger and said... "no" . Then he explained that he wanted to find songs which were in his setlist and promiseland wasen't in it XD so many people wanted porcelain ! It was very noisy 'cause everyone Shouted but it was really funny XD

Relax--> with his piano. With his beautiful voice. Was just awsome.

Underwater--> we weren't allowed to get some flash and it was still the day so it was not like in usual gig when we become stars but it was still really beautiful and the crowd was really active so it was really awsome

Elle me dit--> very funny one, i was the only dumb one to sign the lyrics (as it is french i tried to learn the sign language version of elle me dit ;-)) but that's really fun ;-)

The origin of love --> The best song live right with we are golden... that was simply amazing

Talk about you --> very funny one too ! Everyone knows the lyrics of this one so everyone sang it with him XD

Grace Kelly --> Mika really liked confettis XD

Boum boum boum --> beautiful démonstration as always (as we can see Bob à little bit more XD)

Big girl--> actually this was the first song XD and i was really excited XD

Happy Ending--> omg sooo beautiful with a huge a capella part that was amazingly awsome XD

Love today--> ooooh that's the last one but it was so cute !!! He asked the security to put two twins girl on stage and they Were sooooo cuuute !!! (I can really imagine Mika as a dad) they count with him and got the big "M" flag in their hand !!! It was really cute

Oh and there were big balloons and M balloons and i kept mine M one and one of the big one explode XD

He didn't came out for a long time, just a few seconds,signed two or three things but went away very quickly...

To conclude, i'll say that this was really awsome and that i'll make a picture file very soon ;-)

I'm Happy you spent this wonderful time with MIKA, Have a nice day and thanks for your report :thumb_yello: I've published all these pictures for you, Eriko, Anne and all the MIKAfans, also for MIKA , my dear :hug:

Edited by Alexandre

Hey ! 

My pictures are finally uploaded ! I had to select the good ones but there's still many pics so I created a google drive file, here's the link :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxvsOnaZjPn8Q0liMDhfNGd4eTg

Hope it will work ;-) enjoy XD

• Like 5

[twitter]

[/twitter] Setlist + "Les Baisers perdus "

Cerise tweets

"Avoine Zone Groove Festival #Mika (+ SITM & Les baisers Perdus)"

• INTRO * Big Girl
  • Talk About You
  • Good Wife
  • Grace Kelly
  • Boum Boum Boum
  • Good Guys
  • Origin of Love
  • Relax
  • Staring at the Sun
  • Underwater
  • Rain
  • Lollipop
  • Happy Ending
  • Elle Me Dit
  • We Are Golden
  • Last Party
  • Love Today

+ ( I don't know the numbered order of these songs in the setlist, could anyone let me know please ? )

• Stuck In The Middle
  • Les Baisers perdus