what would you ask Mika?

Nia-MikaHolic

Heey everyone, my friend's gonna go to giffoni today and needs the questions to ask Mika. I already told her some but i need more,so what would you ask if you had the chance? Please think serious questions and not like"why dont you come to brasil" etc. thank you.

• Like 4

What is the mumu story ? Did you enjoy the fan book in Avoine (mine)? May I have my UK flag back from Avoine too ???? Your muppet is good but what about the Kermit that you got in avoine (still from me) ? Will you make another UK tour maybe next year ??? Is there any way to be fully happy for you ???

• Like 1

If I had something to say to MIKA is that I wanted to support him when he was treated PD last year on a concert poster, I know it was hard for him ..............

And  also talking about his music and the way he writes his songs.

• Like 2

Did your friend finally asked something ?

• Like 1

That's really good ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd like to ask him when he will make the next concert with orchestra, since I lost the one done in Florence 30/31.12.2016 :flowers2:  

Crowded concerts in stadium are not my "cup of tea" (I am nearly 50) :wacko: 

I'd like to ask him when he will make the next concert with orchestra, since I lost the one done in Florence 30/31.12.2016 :flowers2:  

I´m over 50 and still go to all kind of Mika concerts and yes I also queue and love it. I met the nicest people at the queues and I love to Dance and jump during the gigs. Mika keeps us Young, you should try :wink2:

• Like 7

I´m over 50 and still go to all kind of Mika concerts and yes I also queue and love it. I met the nicest people at the queues and I love to Dance and jump during the gigs. Mika keeps us Young, you should try :wink2:

Thanks but I cannot :grandma:  unfortunately I have some health problems :wait:  but glad to hear you did and loved it! :clap:

That's a good question, I hope he makes more symphoinc soon. I enjoy every gigs, festivals, symphonics. Everything related with his music and performances. I'm hoping for something good in 2017.  :wink2:  I really know what happiness is when Im at his concerts.  :wub:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

That's a good question, I hope he makes more symphoinc soon. I enjoy every gigs, festivals, symphonics. Everything related with his music and performances. I'm hoping for something good in 2017.  :wink2:  I really know what happiness is when Im at his concerts.  :wub:

I am drooling on your signature pictures :yes:

• Like 2

Sabine, you took the words right out of my mouth :lmfao: I love you :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 2 years later...

Oh my so many questions! But when I was actually going to ask him something I've got an empty head. This is when excitement comes first :lmfao:
But what I really would like to do, although I know it's only dream, it's to sit down with him with a cup of tea and talk about everything and nothing just like friends :blush-anim-cl:

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Dominika said:

Oh my so many questions! But when I was actually going to ask him something I've got an empty head. This is when excitement comes first :lmfao:
But what I really would like to do, although I know it's only dream, it's to sit down with him with a cup of tea and talk about everything and nothing just like friends :blush-anim-cl:

I did that...in my dreams :naughty:

• Like 3