MIKA Swatch Signing Session in Milan 1 August 2016

dcdeb

13432185_1217417704949106_34946333778555 

L'1/8 MIKA sarà allo Store di Milano in Piazza Gae Aulenti 1 dalle 18:30 alle 20:00 per firmare Swatch MUMU!

On 1 August, Mika will be at the Milan Swatch Store in Piazza Gae Aulenti, signing his new Swatch MUMU, from 18:30 to 20:00!

• Like 6

Oh my ...I wish I could convince my husband to spend a few days in Italy during the holidays ...Milano is 500 kms from where we'll be in France though..I love Italy and Mika but I guess it will remain a dream...

• Like 1

Maybe you can go to the one on Paris. It should be in September.

I don't know yet if am going, I will already see Mika the day after in Cernobbio. And I don't want queuing two days in a row. If it is like the others signing session, people started queuing in the morning. So you have virtually no chance to access the store in time...

Edited by Roseline

Oh my ...I wish I could convince my husband to spend a few days in Italy during the holidays ...Milano is 500 kms from where we'll be in France though..I love Italy and Mika but I guess it will remain a dream...

If I was you I would wait the Paris signing session. I was in Milan in 2013 and thanks to a person who kept me the place I could access to Mika, otherwise it would have been impossible. That was a mess, dunno if things have changed since then but I doubt it  ;)  But if you are going there on holiday you can try it!  :wink2:

• Like 1

I am going, maybe there won't be too much people, it is holiday after all. Since I am going to cernobbio the day after, it will be ok. Which time do you think we have to be there ? I can be at the shop for 12 o'clock ...

• Like 4

I'd probably stop by if i was in Milan anyway. But as I'd have to re-book my Cernobbio trip and I'm not interested in queueing for ages to get a chance to see him, I'm out.

If I was you I would wait the Paris signing session. I was in Milan in 2013 and thanks to a person who kept me the place I could access to Mika, otherwise it would have been impossible. That was a mess, dunno if things have changed since then but I doubt it  ;)  But if you are going there on holiday you can try it!  :wink2:

Thank you :huglove: I mentioned going to Italy for the holidays but the answer was not this year so no way...but I doubt I'll make it to Paris anyway...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Thank you :huglove: I mentioned going to Italy for the holidays but the answer was not this year so no way...but I doubt I'll make it to Paris anyway...

:hug: dont worry you'll have more opportunities in the near future  :huglove:  

• Like 1

Swatch Italia said on Twitter that only people owning a mumu will have access to the shop ...

That seems quite reasonable,since it is a signing session especially dedicated to his Swatch watch,isn't?  :dunno:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 5

That seems quite reasonable,since it is a signing session especially dedicated to his Swatch watch,isn't?  :dunno:

You are right, but it isn't like that every time. I know people who went in Brussels and in Geneva. Everyone could enter the shop. They could buy the watch there, so it was crowded. Here, we are lucky. They don't sell the watch. If you don't have it, you can't participate. And old watches don't work either.maybe we will have less people like this...