hello!

niamhcarolan_

hey guys!

My name is Niamh, I'm English and I am currently learning Spanish, I have a love for languages and learning about other countries. I hope to learn Italian and French afterwards, but currently I'm focused and dedicated to learning Spanish :cool:

I am pretty much a newbie and still finding my feet on here, I'd love to make some new friends on here and I hope to really get involved and stuck in with the community :P

hey guys!

My name is Niamh, I'm English and I am currently learning Spanish, I have a love for languages and learning about other countries. I hope to learn Italian and French afterwards, but currently I'm focused and dedicated to learning Spanish :cool:

I am pretty much a newbie and still finding my feet on here, I'd love to make some new friends on here and I hope to really get involved and stuck in with the community :P

Hey Niamh, welcome  :bye:

I have a love for languages, too! Good luck with your Spanish  :wub: If you would like to practice Italian in the future, I will be very happy to help you! :)

Have fun here  :hug:

Edited by sara09

hey guys!

Hola!!

Welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun!!  :welcomeani: