Hi, I'm Italian!

Djokolic

Hi! I'm Italian too. I'm from Florence, Tuscany. I've been a Mikafan since... Well, it's quite hard to explain. I've always listened to Happy Ending. But I was too young to know something about the singer. Then one day I turned on the TV on a random channel. There was Xf8. I've been immediately enchanted by this curly-haired, tall, smiling man. Then he got up. And sang Happy Ending a cappella. And... I understood I would never forget that guy. 

• Like 1

Hi! I'm Italian too. I'm from Florence, Tuscany. I've been a Mikafan since... Well, it's quite hard to explain. I've always listened to Happy Ending. But I was too young to know something about the singer. Then one day I turned on the TV on a random channel. There was Xf8. I've been immediately enchanted by this curly-haired, tall, smiling man. Then he got up. And sang Happy Ending a cappella. And... I understood I would never forget that guy.

Hi, I'm Gabriella! Nice to meet you! I live in Piedmont and welcome to the MFC! See you soon in Florence!

PS: I love Happy Ending! :)

Hi! Welcome to this wonderful group and I hope to met you in Florence 30 and 31 dec!

• 4 weeks later...