Mika @ Opera di Firenze - Florence, ITALY - 30 December 2016

mari62

hiya does anyone know the minimum age for this?i cant find it anywhere!!many thanks in advance! :thumb_yello:

I'll be there with my daughter that she's 14 years old but I know there are children that they're 9/10 years old. :)

Edited by Gabry74

Happy to be there on 30th and 31th :cheer: :cheer:

:thumb_yello:  :naughty:​  And I'm equally happy as you are Frauke, to be there both these dates !!   :cheer:  :hi5: It's almost hard to believe that I'll get the chance to see MIKAs shows at the Opera :fisch:  :wub:  and to see beautiful Firenze again, 42 years since the first,  and last time,  I visited the city! :teehee:   OMG - what a new years eve it will be !! :shocked:   Can't wait to meet all the lovely, old and new, MFCers again... :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 5

:thumb_yello::naughty:​ And I'm equally happy as you are Frauke, to be there both these dates !! :cheer::hi5: It's almost hard to believe that I'll get the chance to see MIKAs shows at the Opera :fisch::wub: and to see beautiful Firenze again, 42 years since the first, and last time, I visited the city! :teehee: OMG - what a new years eve it will be !! :shocked: Can't wait to meet all the lovely, old and new, MFCers again... :hug::wub:

Love, love

me

happy to meet you again :)
  • Like 1

Me too!  :) It's quite some time since you left us Norwegians now, but I'll "bring with me" - and give you - a warm hug, from up north!  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

I still wish Mika invited at Bergenfest (or some other beautiful places in Norway) when he will do a new "festival" tour  :naughty:​ 

• Like 1

I still wish Mika invited at Bergenfest (or some other beautiful places in Norway) when he will do a new "festival" tour  :naughty:​ 

:) Thank you for this nice thought and wish!  :hug:  I couldn't agree more, and if MIKA annonces a new "festival tour", I will e-mail all the promoters here, and ask them pls to invite him!  :yes: And IF it really should happen one day that he came on the playlist, you would have to come back, and celebrate with us, that's for sure!!  :wub:  

Love, love

me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

2 months left until Florence symphonic,  I still can't believe it!!!    :excite: Finally one of my dreams,  seeing Mika in a symphonic. I hope it won't be the last time  :crossed:  :pray:

Edited by Mikasister

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I put the following several hours of opening and closing of the Florence train station and the bus station "Sita" and bus "Lazzi" and ticket Office opening!

The station SANTA MARIA NOVELLA opens at 4:30h AM and closes at 3:30h AM!

The Ticket Office 6h AM opens and closes 21h PM!January 1 is open.

STATION BUS "SITA" Central opens 6h AM and closes at the 22h PM!January 1 is closed.

STATION BUS "LAZZI" opens 6: 40h AM and closes at 19:55 PM!January 1 is closed!

I leave well as of 'office number information of Florence 055 212245

Edited by Agar85
  • Like 3

Hello everyone!

I put the following several hours of opening and closing of the Florence train station and the bus station "Sita" and bus "Lazzi" and ticket Office opening!

The station SANTA MARIA NOVELLA opens at 4:30h AM and closes at 3:30h AM!

The Ticket Office 6h AM opens and closes 21h PM!January 1 is open.

STATION BUS "SITA" Central opens 6h AM and closes at the 22h PM!January 1 is closed.

STATION BUS "LAZZI" opens 6: 40h AM and closes at 19:55 PM!January 1 is closed!

I leave well as of 'office number information of Florence 055 212245

hello until 2 am outside the theater passes the tramway

Thank you Agar for your precious infos!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...