Mika @ Opera di Firenze - Florence, ITALY - 31 December 2016

mari62

It was impossible to me to have holiday to go to Montreal :sneaky2:  and impossible to have ticket for the concert in Como :(

This time I've managed to get both....I'm so delighfull and happy :harp:

and...........exited :woot_jump:

For sure one of the best new year's eve of my life to come! :wub:

And sharing this event with Mikafriends will make it even better! :wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can I guess what ? That you bought a tic - and plan to come to Florence, for MIKA's gig (s) ?

Love,love

me

Maaybe...  I really shouldn't though, was so not going to but I did buy a ticket...and book hotels... :teehee:

Not sure what I'll do, my family will kill me if I won't be home on new years eve lol, so I will probably end up going after all :P

• Like 1

Maaybe...  I really shouldn't though, was so not going to but I did buy a ticket...and book hotels... :teehee:

Not sure what I'll do, my family will kill me if I won't be home on new years eve lol, so I will probably end up going after all :P

:thumb_yello: If you have a tic and hotel room, I think you should book a flight as well, asap!  :teehee: Your fam. will def. not kill you, just be very surprised, and maybe a bit "angry" - but after a while they'll understand how important it is for you,  to do it! :wink2: 

I have never ever "left" my fam. at this time of the year either, and I think I have app. your double age :naughty: My husband was invited to come with me, but he prefers to stay at home,  and that's OK.  But to be honest, I think it's only a symphony concert with MIKA, in a beautiful opera and iconic city,  that could be temptating enough,  to go for  it, at least for me...   :)  I hope I see you again in Florence  - almost 2 years after the Montreal adventure... :fisch:  :wub:  

Love, love

me

• Like 1

So happy (and really jealous) for all of you that are going to this  :wub: You will have the best new years eve ever!  :yes::excite:

Takk Hanne!   :hug:  :wub: I think you're very right - it's gonna be a really memorable new years eve!  :)  :wub: And believe me, your time will come - to experience something similar,  later on :wink2:  MIKA's still young, and so are you :) I'm sure he'll be working with music, for the rest of his life ... :fisch:   :wub:

Love, love

me

Takk Hanne!   :hug:  :wub: I think you're very right - it's gonna be a really memorable new years eve!  :)  :wub: And believe me, your time will come - to experience something similar,  later on :wink2:  MIKA's still young, and so are you :) I'm sure he'll be working with music, for the rest of his life ... :fisch:   :wub:

Love, love

me

Yeah, I've been to 2 gigs, but I would love to experience an other one! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering where you will spend the new year? The concert finished before and will there be any place we would all spend it together? ;)

Just thinking :D

:thumb_yello: I agree - it would be very nice if the MFCers could spend some time together, also after the concert 31.12. - and welcome 2017 together!  :thumb_yello:  :wub:  I have no special plan for that.  Maybe the Italien MFCers have a suggestion ? :wink2:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: I agree - it would be very nice if the MFCers could spend some time together, also after the concert 31.12. - and welcome 2017 together!  :thumb_yello:  :wub:  I have no special plan for that.  Maybe the Italien MFCers have a suggestion ? :wink2:

Love, love

me

Exactly. I would be very happy to step into 2017 it with MFCers too. Like they say, more people more fun :hug:

Info for MFCers who will attend GALA Dinner, here's the menu.

http://www.operadifirenze.it/events/mika-sinfonia-pop-2/

>Gala dinner menu

《Aperitivo servito a passaggio tra gli ospiti》

-Bollicine e vino bianco

-Succo di melograno

-acqua minerale naturale e gassata

《Finger food》

-Biscotto di coulibiac di salmone selvaggio e spinacini

-Cestino di pasta brisèe alla mousse di melanzane, scagliette di pecorino di fossa e melograno

-Quadratino di polentina grigliata ai funghi porcini

《Servizio ai tavoli》

-Crema di castagne Lucolena con timballino di ricotta di pecora e astice fresco

-Agnolottini del plin di grano saraceno ripieni di patate e timo con ragout di fagianella, briciole croccanti di pane profumate al ginepro e lamelle di tartufo

-Filettino di vitella su crema di riso al tè verde con fritturina di porro e salvia

-Soufflé di Panettone artigianale con salsa al cioccolato fondente e torrone

-Bollicine per il brindisi di mezzanotte

NaoMika☆

• Like 1