Mika @ Opera di Firenze - Florence, ITALY - 31 December 2016

mari62

Ciao a tutti!

So... Since I've decided to do this after all (yikes!) I have some questions for you Florentines (and non Florence peeps too of course) if that's alright...

Would be very helpful if I could PM some of you locals maybe? But what I want to know is how is best/how it works/costs to get a train from SMN to Bologna? I am utterly clueless when it comes to trians tbh hahah...so excuse me if my questions are a little stupid :P Might have a huge heap more of questions but will ask as they come up.

Am quite worried that it'll be a repetition of NYC (aka a massive disaster haha) and I definitely DON'T want that! I think I wont go into that any more right now lol... But am staying closer to the venue this time, might take a walk there or three in advance just in case  :teehee:

Anyway, thanks for the help everyone!

See you in Florence (if all goes according to plan)

To anyone interested:

in the gift thread we have posted all details explaining how to contribute to the gift, thanks!  :thumb_yello:

We are organizing a gift for Mika, to give him in Florence on the occasion of the symphonic concerts.

You can find details and how to join HERE.

Ciao a tutti!

So... Since I've decided to do this after all (yikes!) I have some questions for you Florentines (and non Florence peeps too of course) if that's alright...

Would be very helpful if I could PM some of you locals maybe? But what I want to know is how is best/how it works/costs to get a train from SMN to Bologna? I am utterly clueless when it comes to trians tbh hahah...so excuse me if my questions are a little stupid :P Might have a huge heap more of questions but will ask as they come up.

Am quite worried that it'll be a repetition of NYC (aka a massive disaster haha) and I definitely DON'T want that! I think I wont go into that any more right now lol... But am staying closer to the venue this time, might take a walk there or three in advance just in case  :teehee:

Anyway, thanks for the help everyone!

See you in Florence (if all goes according to plan)

Hi,

you have two possibilities by train from Bologna, with two different operators, Trenitalia, and Italotreno, I'll put the link here:

https://www.lefrecce.it/B2CWeb/search.do?parameter=searchOutputViewer&cFID=E1nSkmNzbfnQ

https://biglietti.italotreno.it/Booking_Acquisto_SelezioneTreno_A.aspx

With Trenitalia I see that you can have the choice between the regional trains, and the faster ones, FrecciaRossa, from 10€ up to 35€.

With Italo a little bit more, from 13.50€ up to 49€, but prices change from day to day.

If you have further questions, we are here!

• Like 1

Looks like there are two more tickets up for auction:  http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31836-mika-for-charity-newseventsfoundationscauses/page-4#entry4081589

Mika e l'Opera di Firenze-Maggio Musicale Fiorentino offrono una coppia di biglietti in galleria per il concerto di Capodanno del 31 dicembre, Sinfonia Pop, in cui Mika si esibirà nei suoi più grandi successi accompagnato dall'Orchestra e dal Coro del Maggio Fiorentino.

Oltre ad assistere allo spettacolo sarà anche possibile salutare Mika in camerino per una fine anno straordinario!

Punta subito e aggiudicati questa bellissima esperienza per passare l'ultima serata dell'anno in compagnia di un grande artista. Aiuterai Cesvi a proteggere la salute di mamme e bambini nei paesi più poveri del mondo. #regalavita!

Condizioni: L'aggiudicatario verrà avvisato per email. Entro il 27 dicembre dovrà pervenire il pagamento dell'asta - esclusivamente tramite carta o paypal - e dovranno essere forniti i nominativi dei 2 partecipanti. L'asta è comprensiva di due posti per assistere al concerto di Mika del 31 Dicembre 2016 a Firenze. La serata inizierà alle ore 20.00. Le spese di viaggio sono a carico del compratore e non comprese nel prezzo definitivo dell'asta. Hai dubbi? Scrivi a info@charitystars.com o chiamaci allo 02 40031010.

Live a Dream, Make a Change!

• Like 3

Setlist is here... not so surprising, but still gorgeous.

http://www.operadifirenze.it/events/mika-sinfonia-pop-2/

Program

Underwater
Boum Boum Boum
Rain
Last Party
Overrated
Any Other World
Love You When I'm Drunk
Ordinary Man
Heroes
Toy Boy
Grace Kelly
Over My Shoulder
Good Guys
Make You Happy
Happy Ending
Origin Of Love
Relax (Take It Easy)
Elle Me Dit
Love Today
Stardust

Artists

Conductor
Simon Leclerc

Voice
Mika

Soprano
Ida  Falk  Windland

Backing vocalist
Max  Taylor

Choir Director
Lorenzo Fratini

Orchestra and Choir of the Maggio Musicale Fiorentino

Edited by NaoMika
  • Like 3

Hello everyone! 

I have a question for those who live in Florence or around. Are there any transportations from the city center to the place around airport on the 31st after midnight? There probably is Taxi, I'm just wondering if there is something else, like a bus?

thank you already  :thumb_yello:

Hi everybody

I'm new of this forum. I will attend this show on the 31st. And I have a question for you all.

There will be a dress code? Like black ties....

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Regarding dress code, I got e-mail from Opera Di Firenze. It says as below.

Ci piacerebbe che il dress code della serata fosse creative black tie : scatenate la fantasia!

NaoMika☆

• Like 2

Thank you, I was wondering about the dress code too :)

And does anyone know if we can bring cameras? Not to take pictures during the performance of course, as I guess it isn't allowed nor a good idea, but if I need to have it with me for later for example can I keep it in my bag?

• Like 1

And does anyone know if we can bring cameras? Not to take pictures during the performance of course, as I guess it isn't allowed nor a good idea, but if I need to have it with me for later for example can I keep it in my bag?

I don't know, but we know for sure that there's a wardrobe, so if you are not allowed to bring the camera, you leave it there. :) 

• Like 1

Hi everybody

I'm new of this forum. I will attend this show on the 31st. And I have a question for you all.

There will be a dress code? Like black ties....

Thanks in advance

It seems that guests are given permission to add some nontraditional elements to their attire. Men's and women's dress should remain predominantly formal, but trendy and flashy accents can supplement a creative black tie outfit....

So enjoy!  :) 

• Like 2

Ok, I'm back again with more question (yay!)

I did get some help with the trains already but even so, I must say I'm still a little confused, so here are a few more... Feel free to answer if you think you know something abou it, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

1. I was sure I'd seen a train route that leaves from S. M Novella to Bologna airport, but now I can't find that anywhere anymore, most of the train websites have also been misbehaving très badly with me... <_<

But so, here's my question, are there no direct routes to Bologna airport? (I could swear I had a link to one of the train sites but really can't find it anywhere now and don't remember exactly which one it was, that would help, too)

2. Is there anyone leaving Florence by train to Bologna by any chance (on the 2nd preferably :P ) then we might be able to go at the same time, or you could give me tips...(I avoid trains if at all possible, and have managed to do so for quite some time lol))

AND!

3. I saw some talk on my stalking missions around here (hehehe), about doing something, like a meet up somewhere after the 2nd, 31st show, was there anything that's been decided on that yet? Thanks in advance!

Think that's it for now, getting a bit nervous... :naughty:

Edited by Miss Kristal

Ok, I'm back again with more question (yay!)

I did get some help with the trains already but even so, I must say I'm still a little confused, so here are a few more... Feel free to answer if you think you know something abou it, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

1. I was sure I'd seen a train route that leaves from S. M Novella to Bologna airport, but now I can't find that anywhere anymore, most of the train websites have also been misbehaving très badly with me... <_<

But so, here's my question, are there no direct routes to Bologna airport? (I could swear I had a link to one of the train sites but really can't find it anywhere now and don't remember exactly which one it was, that would help, too)

2. Is there anyone leaving Florence by train to Bologna by any chance (on the 2nd preferably :P ) then we might be able to go at the same time, or you could give me tips...(I avoid trains if at all possible, and have managed to do so for quite some time lol))

AND!

3. I saw some talk on my stalking missions around here (hehehe), about doing something, like a meet up somewhere after the 2nd, 31st show, was there anything that's been decided on that yet? Thanks in advance!

Think that's it for now, getting a bit nervous... :naughty:

I have a flight on the 1st at 10AM from Bologna airport and I found a bus from Firenze train station (Santa Maria Novella to the airport) http://www.appenninoshuttle.it/ 

Cheers

Stefania

• Like 1

Yes they do. From Firenze central station to the airport in Bologna

I was feeling so positive about this, but I'm not so sure I'll book with them tbh, they got some bad reviews...I'm sure it's ok most of the time! But I'm not sure I wanna risk it and almost all the fares are getting sold out in front of my eyes on TrenItalia's site. But have any of you heard anything about Baltour? Saw some poor reviews on them as well... :sneaky2: Grrrr... :/

Edited by Miss Kristal