MFC's 10th Anniversary!

dcdeb

MFC 10th Anniversary!   

315 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of celebration would you like to see for the MFC's 10th Anniversary?

• One Big Party, to be held mid-year
    • Several smaller regional parties throughout the year
    • Both!
  2. 2. If we have one big 10th Anniversary Party, where would you like it to be held?

• London
    • Milan
    • Paris
    • New York City
    • Some other city - leave your choice in the comments below.

How come Glasgow isn't on the list?

It's where the petition to make MFC official was given to Mika, so I'd of thought it would be the perfect place to hold the event.

I love  Glasgow... :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

I'm free the 5th of January 2017 so I think I'll be there (not wherever it would be but almost). 

I voted for several parties so if some people from Belgium or the northen France or Netherlands, ....  are interested, we can do something in Brussels that  I could help to organize. 

• Like 2

I would love to have a party in Belgium because I think that there are lots of people from Belgium/Netherlands and it's the only country I can travel to

But I think there should be a few smaller parties around the world and a bigger one, maybe in London

Otherwise I won't be able to participate, just online but anyways I like all your ideas, especially the one with sending a card to Mika

I hope there will be a party next to me :)

• Like 3

LONDON PLEEEASE!!!! IM A STUDENT I CANT AFFORD TO TRAVEL HAHA but either way i think we should give it some more time into the year to arrange something REALLY extra special then last minute-ish but also it will give more time for mika to hear or know about it <3 hehe

LONDON PLEEEASE!!!! IM A STUDENT I CANT AFFORD TO TRAVEL HAHA but either way i think we should give it some more time into the year to arrange something REALLY extra special then last minute-ish but also it will give more time for mika to hear or know about it <3 hehe

Welcome to the MFC. Would you open a thread and introduce you a Little bit and give us a chance to welcome you please ?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

I recognise ya from instagram and youtube :) Hellooo!! 

Just for joking,anyone voted for China or Hong Kong hahaha???Where will MIKA go for the coming January 2017???Its quite meaningful if MFC celebrate to him in London or France where he lived but he got so many fans in Asia too...Can we try to book a venue or restaurant in every country and do a live meeting on that day so everyone MFC also have the chance to celebrate with MIKA even they don't really have time or money to go out and meet u guys & MIKACHU???

Just for joking,anyone voted for China or Hong Kong hahaha???Where will MIKA go for the coming January 2017???Its quite meaningful if MFC celebrate to him in London or France where he lived but he got so many fans in Asia too...Can we try to book a venue or restaurant in every country and do a live meeting on that day so everyone MFC also have the chance to celebrate with MIKA even they don't really have time or money to go out and meet u guys & MIKACHU???

this celebration has nothing to do with meeting Mika! He is not involved and won´t be at any of our parties so it´s not interesting where he goes in January :wink2:

OK, so after having this poll open for a month, it looks like you all would like to have several parties throughout the course of the year.

It looks like we will have a big party in Milan at some point, and then other parties in London, and perhaps Paris.

We'll need to start organizing those!

I'm going to close this thread, since I can't find a way to close the poll by itself, and then we can start other threads so that the planning can begin in earnest. :thumb_yello:

• Like 6