Mika guest at #CheTempoCheFa: RAI3 at 20:00, 23rd Oct 2016

Gabry74

This was stunning, one of his best cover performances ever  :swoon:

:thumb_yello:  I agree, this was indeed a goosebump performance!  :fisch:  :wub:  Thank you sooo much ladies,  for sharing this little treasure  :hug:  :wub:

Love, love

me

That performance.  :swoon:

But why didn't he sing one of his own songs? Just curious. :teehee:

:) Maybe MIKA just like to cover songs he loves  :wink2:  I don't know, but at least it doc. his skill, that he can handle stuff from other artists in a fab. way :wub: I will never forget one of the first cover performances I saw: "Everybody's talking" at Joost Holland TV-show - and "Missionary man" live in Oslo :shocked:  I was shocked - it was totally stunning - and over the years he has given us quite  much of this, like for ex. "Piano man" at BBC Radio 2 show lately   :fisch: MIKA can do it all, his's  the best singer/performer in the world, imo...  :wub: 

Love, love

me     

• Like 2

:) Maybe MIKA just like to cover songs he loves  :wink2:  I don't know, but at least it doc. his skill, that he can handle stuff from other artists in a fab. way :wub: I will never forget one of the first cover performances I saw: "Everybody's talking" at Joost Holland TV-show - and "Missionary man" live in Oslo :shocked:  I was shocked - it was totally stunning - and over the years he has given us quite  much of this, like for ex. "Piano man" at BBC Radio 2 show lately   :fisch: MIKA can do it all, his's  the best singer/performer in the world, imo...  :wub:

Love, love

me     

I agree, all those covers sound amazing. :wub2: Well, everything he sings sounds amazing. :naughty:

• Like 1

So..... I was one of the few Mika fans, who managed to have a ticket for this show.

When they announced on twitter a few days ago, that they would have had Mika as a guest, the studio was already fully booked, so no places for MFC either, unfortunately.

Let's take into account, that the studio is quite small.

But fortunately they had a few free seats available almost last minute, so they contacted a few lucky ones, who had asked to be in the audience.

Since Milan is just 1 - hour and a half/2 - hour drive from Genoa, I could organize it almost last minute.
And it was totally worth it!
Mika was there for about a couple of hours, so for a long time.
It was a special episode, it was fun, with deep moments, there was a very good atmosphere, also thanks to Mika.
And the host, Fazio, is a number 1, he knows, how to make his guests feel at ease and treated Mika with a lot of respect and consideration.

They are friends, and Mika hugged him spontaneously before leaving. 
As you can see on video, it was an intense and incredible performance, just imagine to witness it live closely. 

Can you be on cloud 9 just after one song live? Yes, you can.  :blush-anim-cl:

He makes me dream and also gives me strength in many ways: through his music, his words, his ways, his powerful presence.
I'm sure you know, what I mean.

I'm really grateful for having had a chance to be there. 

• Like 15

So..... I was one of the few Mika fans, who managed to have a ticket for this show.

When they announced on twitter a few days ago, that they would have had Mika as a guest, the studio was already fully booked, so no places for MFC either, unfortunately.

But fortunately they had a few free seats available almost last minute, so they contacted a few lucky ones, who had asked to be in the audience.

Since Milan is just 1 - hour and a half/2 - hour drive from Genoa, I could organize it almost last minute.

It was a special episode, it was fun, with deep moments, there was a very good atmosphere, also thanks to Mika.

And the host, Fazio, is a number 1, he knows, how to make his guests feel at ease and treated Mika with a lot of respect and consideration.

As you can see on video, it was an intense and incredible performance, just imagine to witness it live closely.

Can you be on cloud 9 just after one song live? Yes, you can. :blush-anim-cl:

He makes me dream and also gives me strength in many ways: through his music, his words, his ways, his powerful presence.

Glad you were there Marina!

Oh yes, I could feel all you mentionned, even through my tiny phone screen, in a language a only half understand. I really needed that.

• Like 2

:) Thanks for telling about this special event - I'm so happy you got the opportunity, and reached it in time - really happy for you Marina!!  :hug:  And his performance IS incredible - I've watched it several times already... :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

Thanks for your review,Mari,I'm glad you got this chance  :thumb_yello:   I watched the whole show on livestream,and I also noticed how much Fazio praised Mika,and talked to him,even if there were another 10 guests at the table. I was so glad I didn't turn off the stream after Mika said goodbye and left the studio,and saw Luciana bringing him back  :teehee:

• Like 3

Thanks for your review,Mari,I'm glad you got this chance  :thumb_yello:   I watched the whole show on livestream,and I also noticed how much Fazio praised Mika,and talked to him,even if there were another 10 guests at the table. I was so glad I didn't turn off the stream after Mika said goodbye and left the studio,and saw Luciana bringing him back  :teehee:

Yeah, that was a very pleasant surprise! :wub2:

• Like 1

I'm very happy for you Marina! :)

I was on the train and Mika has managed to excite me through the display of a mobile phone! I loved his cover! ❤

I'd like that Fazio, Luciana and him to do a television program together! ;)

Mika was incredible with all the other guests. ✌

• Like 1

Backstage video

https://twitter.com/RaiTre/status/790568551635570688

Anche questa settimana vi portiamo dietro le quinte di @chetempochefa. #Rai3

Che tempo che fa Backstage

Ogni domenica, nello studio di Fabio Fazio, personaggi della politica, della cultura, dello spettacolo e dello sport si raccontano nelle interviste e chiacchierano tra loro durante il "tavolo".

RE-uploaded to

a part of Mika
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

Replay

Che tempo che fa  ( 1:20:13 )

http://www.raiplay.it/video/2016/10/Che-tempo-che-fa-ca734a18-6af2-4a8b-a67b-7325bb55b67e.html

Che fuori tempo che fa ( 1:17:17 )

http://www.raiplay.it/video/2016/10/Che-fuori-tempo-che-fa-482bc096-de72-4614-be7e-2a9a835d44ac.html

I'll upload download links later....

Thank you!

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Atlantico Press

31 pics on

http://www.atlanticopress.pt/search?author=Simona+Chioccia+%2F+IPA&city=Milano&locale=pt&orientation=&terms=mika+che+tempo+che+fa&utf8=%E2%9C%93&year=&year_relation=less

some of them...

cbe42ff9-34f6-4437-97ef-8379e785e883.jpg

c7778a75-80b2-4859-9bdc-d189aa214deb.jpg

4b94afe2-1e1a-44be-8193-2e85c0a78515.jpg

ae4ca70d-f212-49bf-bc8a-b301e093b674.jpg

01c282f2-4049-409a-8a27-42a2e6f17fbe.jpg

6b34d485-0a76-4950-8c1d-d414d1b35d48.jpg

8ece128d-02ba-485d-aca0-a6109ce0c0ae.jpg

2ddd8ff7-12b8-4fbc-91cb-defeed94ccc8.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5

Replay