This was a poll on how to give our exploding box to Mika, but a solution was found so there's no need for a poll anymore

crazyaboutmika

Vote to decide how to give the exploding box to Mika  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How should we give his exploding box to Mika? I'm closing this poll thanks to Carafon who found the solution. On the 30th a fan will try to give his exploding box to Mika, and if it doesn't work out it will be put in Mika's dressing room wi...

• A fan will try to give it to Mika on the 30th
    • If it doesn't work, it will be put into Mika's dressing room along with the other gift on the 31st

Thank to Carafon,there's no more need for the poll. 

We will give it to a fan who will try to give it to him on the 30th.

If it works out, that will be great, if not it will be put in Mika's dressing room on the 31st along with the other MFC gift :thumb_yello:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I'm just thinking about an other option....... :doh: (sorry ,believe me ,I'm not trying to ruin the poll..... :naughty: )

Somebody may try to give it and film on dec 30th and if doesn't succed ,we should send it to the locker room on dec 31th .

• Like 3

I'm just thinking about an other option....... :doh: (sorry ,believe me ,I'm not trying to ruin the poll..... :naughty: )

Somebody may try to give it and film on dec 30th and if doesn't succed ,we should send it to the locker room on dec 31th .

good idea

• Like 1

Wise Carafon , you found the solution :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for solving that dilemna :huglove::flowers2:

I will ask the mods to close this poll , because it is not useful anymore :wink2: