Tour Rumours 2017

maggie112

It's likely to be some sort of a commercial for students in a school ...one of the girls in the student's team at least is a Mika fan (the first one mentions Mika and The Voice on her instagram) ...however this is very mysterious...

http://tournoidegestion.ac-besancon.fr/equipe-2017-hisse-eau/

I left two comments there, but I got no answer yet...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

It's likely to be some sort of a commercial for students in a school ...one of the girls in the student's team at least is a Mika fan (the first one mentions Mika and The Voice on her instagram) ...however this is very mysterious...

http://tournoidegestion.ac-besancon.fr/equipe-2017-hisse-eau/

I left two comments there, but I got no answer yet...

Thank you very much!!
  • Like 1

But someone else wrote it was a joke, so, don't know....

I posted there and first I said I was hoping for a Mika cruise for his fans, then I posted a second comment to explain I was joking in my first post, but that Mika fans are eager to know more...

Sorry to disappoint but I asked one of the girls in the Hisse & Eau team and it is a fictional firm for a school project and there's no event whatever hence no Mika involment at all...it's just a way someone in the team found to attract attention :sad: We can forget about this story all together.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

Sorry to disappoint but I asked one of the girls in the Hisse & Eau team and it is a fictional firm for a school project and there's no event whatever hence no Mika involment at all...it's just a way someone in the team found to attract attention :sad: We can forget about this story all together.

I saw the tw has been deleted  :dunno:

• Like 2

Darn, I was hoping for a win a boat competition, like the Lozza sunglasses one  :naughty:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone ????

It's been a long time for me on MFC but I come and read from time to time...????

However, I am a bit disapointed that no gigs or festivals are announced for spring/summer...

They usually decide by the end of January.

What's going on this year ? To much work with The Voice and Casa Mika 2 ? ????????

Please please MIKA we need a gig or a big tour ????????????????????????

Hello everyone

It's been a long time for me on MFC but I come and read from time to time...

However, I am a bit disapointed that no gigs or festivals are announced for spring/summer...

They usually decide by the end of January.

What's going on this year ? To much work with The Voice and Casa Mika 2 ?

Please please MIKA we need a gig or a big tour

Well, we know there won't be a big tour as he is supposed to be working on the next album :sad:

Still hope for some festivals, though

• Like 2

Thanks Silver, after reading this thread, that's what I have understood  :thumb_yello:

Yes, I do hope a festival not too far from home this time (like Belgium for instance) but all the artists have been mostly confirmed and no MIKA nowhere  :(

But I understand this gentleman needs holidays to rest up a bit and time to write and compose  :thumb_yello:

Let's wait for the new album and the new tour, then  ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone

I am a new fan from Morocco and i want to meet Mika or at least see him live. Help me please. Have you any news? I think  the voice lives Will be the next step but we must have an invitation so it Will be difficult.  What about stasera Casa Mika 2 and gigs ? :dunno:

Thank you

1 hour ago, Ghizouu said:

Hi everyone

I am a new fan from Morocco and i want to meet Mika or at least see him live. Help me please. Have you any news? I think  the voice lives Will be the next step but we must have an invitation so it Will be difficult.  What about stasera Casa Mika 2 and gigs ? :dunno:

Thank you

It seems that the only way to see Mika in person this year is at The Voice live shows or perhaps at Stasera Casa Mika -- or if you happen to bump into him on the street. ;)

He is supposedly working on the next album, so I don't think we'll get any gigs this year -- it doesn't even seem like he's doing any festivals, which is a bit unusual. :dunno: I think he's done at least a few festivals every summer, I don't recall him ever skipping festival season completely before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I think he's done at least a few festivals every summer, I don't recall him ever skipping festival season completely before.

Didn't he do it in 2014? I think there only was the Nutella gig, and that was pretty short notice, iirc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

It seems that the only way to see Mika in person this year is at The Voice live shows or perhaps at Stasera Casa Mika -- or if you happen to bump into him on the street. ;)

He is supposedly working on the next album, so I don't think we'll get any gigs this year -- it doesn't even seem like he's doing any festivals, which is a bit unusual. :dunno: I think he's done at least a few festivals every summer, I don't recall him ever skipping festival season completely before.

Thank you :( 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Sabine64 said:

he always says he needs to be invited so ask your concerts agencies to bring him to Hungary :wink2:

okey.. it won't be easy :-DI think I am the second fun from Hungary on this page :( .... but ok.. i try it !

7 hours ago, Lilyen said:

I usually go to Italy...maybe that would be better way to listen to him! :) (Como, Rome) thank you for your answer Sabine

I´m sure you will have the possibility to see him in somewhere in Italy :wink2: