2017 - Mika performs on Pointless Celebrities BBC : Sat. 7 January, 2017

Kumazzz

i completely had forgotten this. Luckily just got home and tuned in on time, 25 minutes before he started. It was very short but nice. I have to see and hear it to have more feelings about the performance.

Short, very short.  :(

• Like 1

Thanks for the link Eriko, I managed to watch in time. :) Shame it wasn't one of his own songs, and tbh I think Piano Man isn't his best cover (but maybe that's just because the original is one of my fave songs ever). But was nice to see him on UK TV anyway. :)

• Like 4

I have mixed feelings about it. I would have loved one of his own songs. However, he did a beautiful job, and he has shown a more tender side by his performance of Piano Man. He also looked fantastic!

So it was good, but he should not neglect his own music. I hope we get to hear his own songs, on UK TV soon

• Like 3

I sadly missed this. Did they say anything about him? Was this to promote Art of Song? I do like this cover and would like to watch it later...

Iirc they introduced him as the presenter of the art of song. But that's all they said. Also it was a pretty short version of this cover.

Iirc they introduced him as the presenter of the art of song. But that's all they said. Also it was a pretty short version of this cover.

Ah, okay, thanks for the info! I guess that's why he did a cover and not one of his own songs. I saw the performance via Eriko's link. It was a lovely performance!  :wub: So sad to see some mean tweets, I can't understand where that aggressiveness comes from. 

• Like 1

Ah, okay, thanks for the info! I guess that's why he did a cover and not one of his own songs. I saw the performance via Eriko's link. It was a lovely performance! :wub: So sad to see some mean tweets, I can't understand where that aggressiveness comes from.

Me neither...

Nice performance! I even saw that he was even in TT on Twitter :thumb_yello:

I setted my dvd this afternoon so now I have a recording in HD: if no one made it I can upload it. Let me know :)

:bow: :bow:  :bow: PLEASE !!!!!

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

His performance was not bad. It's not my favorite cover but it wasn't bad. I would prefer him singing his own songs tho. However, I don't get why people are so rude. Nobody forced you to watch it, if you don't like it just turn it off. And if they are all that cruel, then let's see them on the stage singing a Mika song.

• Like 3

His performance was not bad. It's not my favorite cover but it wasn't bad. I would prefer him singing his own songs tho. However, I don't get why people are so rude. Nobody forced you to watch it, if you don't like it just turn it off. And if they are all that cruel, then let's see them on the stage singing a Mika song.

:yeah:  :lmfao: What a good idea  :thumb_yello:

Those people should get a life and ears too  :teehee: ...and a brain to be able to understand that people are different and have different tastes  :yes:

Anyway I totally fell in love with that version of his cover which blew me away and I'm in awe  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  and I won't let anyone spoil that  :naughty:

So I think the best answer is to flood twitter with love for Mika and drown those nasty comments until they go away with the love flow  :)

• Like 5

Nice performance! I even saw that he was even in TT on Twitter :thumb_yello:

I setted my dvd this afternoon so now I have a recording in HD: if no one made it I can upload it. Let me know :)

That would be wonderful :wub2:  , please do :bow:  thank you so much Lu :hug:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

:yeah:  :lmfao: What a good idea  :thumb_yello:

Those people should get a life and ears too  :teehee: ...and a brain to be able to understand that people are different and have different tastes  :yes:

Anyway I totally fell in love with that version of his cover which blew me away and I'm in awe  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  and I won't let anyone spoil that  :naughty:

So I think the best answer is to flood twitter with love for Mika and drown those nasty comments until they go away with the love flow  :)

Yes that's a good one. I saw someone wrote an army of Mika fans and I had to laugh.

Like Dilara said, what's the point? If you dont like it, don't watch it. It's not like you are taped on your TV right? :D

With all the negativity in the world... i just dont understand why some need to express their own in this way. Go boxing, scream... just dont make others feel bad too.

(You is not meant for you Crazyaboutmika)

• Like 5

Probably these people have too much spare time and don't know how to use it. The most ridiculous opinion I've read is that Mika has no voice and can't sing! ( it was on twitter written by an Italian surgeon).

Of course there are people that don't like his songs and/or his music but it is impossible to say such a big lie. Anyway the only thing that is for sure is that all those negative opinions come from many "Mr. NOBODY".Mika, instead, is an international popstar.

• Like 3