2017 - Mika performs on Pointless Celebrities BBC : Sat. 7 January, 2017

Kumazzz

20 minutes ago, Sabine64 said:

I read many bad comments about this......... I don´t get why he gets so much hate from UK

This is now the habitual situation after every apperance of MIKA on UK tv, It doesn't matter to me no more, english people should know that his career is no more based on UK and he's working very well outside and stop being nostalgic or ironic, I saw those bad english comments about this program while he was performing at stade de france which was briliant, so you can see the difference, we're not on the same wavelength

• mari62 changed the title to 2017 - Mika performs on Pointless Celebrities BBC : Sat. 7 January, 2017
On 6/3/2018 at 12:15 PM, Amy hudsone said:

This is now the habitual situation after every apperance of MIKA on UK tv, It doesn't matter to me no more, english people should know that his career is no more based on UK and he's working very well outside and stop being nostalgic or ironic, I saw those bad english comments about this program while he was performing at stade de france which was briliant, so you can see the difference, we're not on the same wavelength

Please don't class all 'English people' into this category. Many of us are well aware that he has a very successful career elsewhere. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kath said:

Please don't class all 'English people' into this category. Many of us are well aware that he has a very successful career elsewhere. 

I'm sorry, fortunatly, cause really some comments offended me