NOT CONFIRMED - Verbier Impulse Music & Ski Festival - Switzerland - 16 April 2017

Hestia

I wrote them an e-mail asking about the tickets, they told me that we need a ski pass for one day in order to get them.

The passes are already out, but more advantageous packages will come out in February, that's why they suggest not to buy them right away :)

Edited by sara09
  • Like 2

Hello but then where tickets are bought ticketone? Right?

E gli skipass a cosa servono?

And skipasses what they do?

As far as I understood the ski pass works for both, if you buy it you already have the ticket for the gig!

You can find it here: http://www.verbier.ch/fr/liste-vel-forfait-ski/?page=&cat_id=22&reset=&tri=1027&respp=&val_13=&val_148=&val_259=&val_17=&submit-recherche=Chercher but they said it's better to wait a bit, for it to become cheaper  :)

Edited by sara09
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote them an e-mail asking about the tickets, they told me that we need a ski pass for one day in order to get them.

The passes are already out, but more advantageous packages will come out in February, that's why they suggest not to buy them right away :)

Thanks!!!

Verbier....just to complicate my life! :doh:

• Like 2

I am so happy to go to Verbier ! I am waiting end of February for the cheaper pass !

Yes... it's not exactly the easiest venue to go to  :sweatdrop:

And with the same songs, nothing new and maybe the same set. Way far to me to listen and see the same  ;)

• Like 2

Thanks!!!

Verbier....just to complicate my life! :doh:

These are the moments that I realize I hate him!  :sneaky2:  :loco:  :lmfao: 

I predict a frozen gig  :penguin:

Edited by *Denise*
  • Like 1

The gig is canceled... too bad. Someone called there to ask ...

Is this official? So disappointed if it is. This was the only gig to look forward to this spring and I had already booked my trip after they started to advertise it with his name (but knew of course there's a possibility it will not happen). Sigh. 

La location è bellissima ma arrivarci sarà complicato.Aspetto che la data sia confermata...ho visto sui vari siti ed ancora non c'è nulla di sicuro..comunque io parto da Milano se qualcuno vuole unirsi a me mi contatti pure...sarà una via crucisquesta Mika me la paga...che posto...che freddo...