2016 - Opera di Firenze, Italy 30 December - Reports/Pics/Vids

silver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello again! I have finally posted more :)

Photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildfireinsamkeit/sets/72157677089157441(the pictures I took at the opera are definitely not as nice as the ones posted above though :P)

Review: https://wildfireinsamkeit.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/mika-sinfonia-pop-florence-italy-30-31-122016  :)

And the video of when Mika left on the 30th!

(you can see/remember how crazy it was...)

Hi, Wildfire! Thank you so much for sharing the photos and the video! It was really crazy isn't it. I remember Mika looked really happy in the car. So well done for chasing him and recording all the way to the gate! This is really great! I'm in that video so it became really special for me too. I hope you didn't catch a cold! :)

Yuko 

• Like 1

Hi, Wildfire! Thank you so much for sharing the photos and the video! It was really crazy isn't it. I remember Mika looked really happy in the car. So well done for chasing him and recording all the way to the gate! This is really great! I'm in that video so it became really special for me too. I hope you didn't catch a cold! :)

Yuko 

Hi Yuko, and you're welcome! :) I'm happy you can see yourself in the video, glad I could provide you with it  :D

Yes, he looked really happy in the car! I managed to catch his smile on camera in the video of the second night as well and it's really nice to see him so elated. He was just sitting in his car, waving to people and holding his bouquet of flowers with a wide smile on his face. He didn't seem to be bothered in the slightest by the huge crowd  :aah:

Yeah I knew I would be unable to get to the "front" so I thought I should at least film the whole thing to keep a record of it haha. It was indeed crazy  :naughty: (and I think I did catch a cold after that, actually! haha)

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2016 - Opera di Firenze, Italy 30 December - Reports/Pics/Vids
  • mellody unpinned this topic