Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

Happy happy happy new year. After such an amazing night (yes, still haven't slept) I feel so lucky. Thank you all X x 2764.png

Taking off now from Florence for first flight towards the US. Walked around all night with school friends in Florence after the opera house

Felt like a teenager after a symphonic concert that was so intense.

The sun is rising as we head towards take off. X

C1ENz7YXEAApK7E.jpg
6 uur geleden

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I am so lucky to have the best fans ever in every corner of the world and I send you all my love and thanks. I’m forever grateful to all.of you, I couldn't have made it this far without you. Everyone knows I’m bad at anniversaries, but this I can’t forget! Happy 10th Anniversary to beloved MFC internationally, especially the members who have been with me for the full 10 years as well as my newer fans. Here's to 10 more! M x.

• Like 10

I am so lucky to have the best fans ever in every corner of the world and I send you all my love and thanks. I’m forever grateful to all.of you, I couldn't have made it this far without you. Everyone knows I’m bad at anniversaries, but this I can’t forget! Happy 10th Anniversary to beloved MFC internationally, especially the members who have been with me for the full 10 years as well as my newer fans. Here's to 10 more! M x.

:cheer: YES! have read it this morning... :what:  I think he might be soooo tired and busy in this period    :huh: