Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

Me too! Have posted elsewhere about how excited I am. BBC Radio 2 has supported Mika from the very start. DJ Jo Whiley was one of the first people to play his music. The late Terry Wogan - one of the most famous British radio and TV hosts ever - interviewed him and said Mika was one of the most interesting peole he had ever had on his show. I found that interview in the rare video treasures thread in Mika news and media. Thanks so much to all you MFCers who collect/post these videos.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Fan1955 said:

Me too! Have posted elsewhere about how excited I am. BBC Radio 2 has supported Mika from the very start. DJ Jo Whiley was one of the first people to play his music. The late Terry Wogan - one of the most famous British radio and TV hosts ever - interviewed him and said Mika was one of the most interesting peole he had ever had on his show. I found that interview in the rare video treasures thread in Mika news and media. Thanks so much to all you MFCers who collect/post these videos.

That's true. Mika is a rare species :biggrin2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

love his expressions in these :lol: T4P Alba

it's been a while since we had new pics for the Mika Christmas pics thread!

:newyear:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Mika came to the concert.

• Peter Bence at New London Theatre on Tuesday Dec 5th, 7:00pm

He is awesome !

Ohhh Peter Bence, I follow him on twitter and fb. I'm a great fan of his covers. An amazing pianist. "Don't stop me now" is brilliant and you have to watch the cover he does of "Despacito"

T4p Eriko! 😘

• Like 2